- 1 Overview
- 2 Plot
- 3 Location
- 4 People
- 5 Pokédex
- 6 Change Log
- 6.1 0.12.1
- 6.2 0.12
- 6.3 0.11
- 6.4 0.10
- 6.5 0.09.1
- 6.6 0.09.0
- 6.7 0.08.0
- 6.8 0.07.1
- 6.9 0.07.0
- 6.10 0.06.0
- 6.11 0.05.1
- 6.12 0.05.0
- 6.13 0.04.1
- 6.14 0.04.0
- 6.15 0.03.0
- 6.16 0.02.0
Created by Darkfire006
First released 1/15/2013
An attempt to make Silver's story more important to the game.
You follow the story of Silver: thief, nuisance, and general problem child as he learns how to care for his Pokémon and comes to grips with his past and his own identity. You play as a young boy from New Bark Town who, through chance and bad timing, becomes the rival, companion, and eventual friend of Silver as you are both dragged into the plans of an evil madman bent on regaining the thing he has lost at all costs—even if it costs him everything else.
Starting in version 0.05.0 and completed for version 0.07.0, the entire dex was rearranged.
The dex includes 352 Pokémon from all generations.
Many evolution changes and some moveset and type changes were made as well.
- wrong wild pokemon
- Routes 42-43 have trainers and wild pokemon
- Rival events at lake of rage and Team rocket HQ
- Trainers and wild pokemon at Unioncave, Slowpokewell, Ruins of alph, Lake of Rage, Mahogany Gym and dark cave
- Routes 40-41 and 49 have trainers and wild pokemon.
- Cianwood and Olivine Gyms implemented.
- Side story events in Ecruteak, Olivine, and Cianwood implemented.
- Silver events in Olivine and Cianwood.
- Bill event added.
- Routes 37-39 have trainers and wild pokemon
- Burned tower, ecruteak gym and Lighthouse have events and trainers
- Route 50 added(need surf to access legit) south of route34.
- Scripts added to Routes 49 and 50.
- Side story start placed(its a placeholder for a future event).
- GTS added
- Diglett crash.
- Girafarig-Unown swap.
- Graphical issues with Rival encounter in Goldenrod City.
- Convert to Game Modes system.
- Gymleaders now give TMs.
- Whitney no longer crashes.
- National Park and Route 37 maps and wild pokemon added
- Sudowoodo event added
- National Park and Route 36 Trainers added
- Changes to many Pokemon's Stats Moves and Evolution Conditions.
- Minor changes to many Pokémon and their locations
- Goldenrod Gym, Dept. Store, and Underground Path implemented
- Encounter and battle with Silver in Goldenrod City
- Route 35 implemented
- Goldenrod City outside and Pokémon Center added
- Prof's Aide gives more potions at the start of game
- Poké Mart icon bug fix
- Route 49 fixed and offset maps set
- Pokémon overworlds converted to new dex
- Joey Troll fixed
- New dex limited to 352 Pokémon from Generations I-V
- Pokémon battle sprites, data files, and cries changed to new dex system
- Update to Pokémon 3D v0.22 standards
- Sprites and data (but no cries) from Generations III, IV, and V added to game
- Machoke, Kadabra, Graveler, Boldore, and Gurdurr evolve at level 36 instead of by trade
- Trainer Card incident
- Rival is always Silver
- Trainer and wild Pokémon levels increased
- 7 additional wild Pokémon added to routes/caves
- Slowpoke evolves into Slowking
- Only two Poké Balls on table in lab
- Healing machine will not heal nothing
- Poké Balls contain Gastly and Sneasel
- No choice in Pokémon received: always receive Gastly
- Silver's team changed at Cherrygrove City and Azalea Town for Sneasel
- Silver's defeat speech in Cherrygrove slightly altered