- Added two move tutors (V-Create at Liberty Island; Draco Meteor at Dragon’s Den)
- Flame Orb, Toxic Orb and Life Orb now sold at Frontier shop
- Leaf = Green Sprite
- New Red Rematches
- Gender Switch button and save reset button re-added for Online saves
- Fixed second item in Lost Cave from Ancient Shard to Sea Incense
- Update a bunch of stairs
- Improve offset maps around Route 17
- Remove some spots where snow texture flickers with normal texture
- Bug Catcher Arnie phone typo
- Fix Item ID for Altarianite
- Fix crash when using Judgement without a held item
- Fix Elite Four doors
- Fix double Expert Belts
- Fix Pattern Bush wild encounters
- Enhanced Mt. Silver battlemap
- Modify Bruno’s rematch levels
- Make the remaining 2 Kanto Mega Stones available
- Upgrade some more heal items to gen 7 standards and match text for all
- Make it impossible to meet friendly Grunts in Chrono Island
- Item in wrong location in Sevault Canyon
- Fix Pansage Hold item
- Fix infinite item glitch
- Fix Text overflow from Tanoby Ruins trainer
- Potential fix for ability related crashes
- Events Center in Ecruteak City
- Fixed offset maps in Sevault Canyon
- Removed old lady (and hidden hiker) from all Tanoby Chambers
- Fixed Elite Four room doors
- Fixed “Beast” Emblem
- Modified some Emblem flavor text
- Fix warps from Water Path on Fortune Island (fixes habitat-dex listings)
- Changed stairs in Six Island Town to actual stairs
- Fixed warps on Liberty Island
- Revival Herb now fully heals
- Fixed music not returning after riding boat to Sevii Islands
Major Update News (Indev 0.55):
1 - Main Changes
- Implemented new Start Screen
- Implemented new Save Game selection Screen
- Implemented new Intro Cutscene
- Implemented new Main Menu
- Implemented new Trainer Card Menu
- Implemented new Settings Menu
- Implemented new Party Menu
- Implemented new Save Menu
- Implemented new Items Menu
- Implemented new Shop Menu
2 - Items, Moves, Abilities, and Pokemon
2.1 - Items
2.1.1 - Newly Implemented Items
- Burn Drive - unreleased
- Chill Drive - unreleased
- Douse Drive - unreleased
- Shock Drive - unreleased
- Liberty Pass
- Ancient Fragment
- Expert Belt
- Focus Sash
2.1.2 - Previously Unreleased Items
- TM 145 - Smack Down
- TM 127 - Stone Edge
- TM 100 - Flamethrower
- TM 147 - Flame Charge
- TM 136 - Grass knot
- TM 131 - Captivate
- TM 53 - Swords dance
- Aguav Berry
- Figy Berry
- Iapapa Berry
- Mago Berry
- Wiki Berry
- Icy Rock
- Soothe Bell
- Charizardite X
- Charizardite Y
- Mewtwonite X
- Mewtwonite Y
2.2 - Updated or Implemented Moves
- Dark Void
- Spacial Rend
- Storm Throw
- Shadow Force
- Thousand Waves
- Fell Stinger
- Hyperspace Fury
- Parting Shot
- Light of Ruin
- Final Gambit
- Flying Press
- Dragon Ascent
- Phantom Force
- Worry Seed
- Precipice Blades
- Thousand Arrows
- Echoed Voice
- Hold Back
- Reflect Type
- Simple Beam
- Techno Blast
- Venom Drench
- Hyperspace Hole
- Diamond Storm
- Origin Pulse
- First Impression
- Pollen Puff
- Brutal Swing
- Darkest Lariat
- Power Trip
- Clanging Scales
- Dragon Hammer
- Zing Zap
- Fleur Cannon
- Nature's Madness
- Burn Up
- Fire Lash
- Shadow Bone
- Spirit Shackle
- Solar Blade
- Strength Sap
- Trop Kick
- High Horsepower
- Shore Up
- Ice Hammer
- Revelation Dance
- Tearful Look
- Toxic Thread
- Prismatic Laser
- Psychic Fangs
- Anchor Shot
- Gear Up
- Smart Strike
- Sparkling Aura
2.3 - Pokemon
- Pikachu colored Pichu
- Spiky-Eared Pichu
3 - Story content
3.1 - New Locations
- Water Path
- Green Path
- Pattern Bush
- Outcast Island
- Altering Cave
- Ruin Valley
- Seven Island
- Trainer Tower Exterior
- Canyon Entrance
- Sevault Canyon
- Tanoby Ruins
- Assistant Offices
3.2 - New Story (SPOILERS!!!!!)
- Change to reward for Ruins of Alph Quest
- Activate Tanoby Ruins via Tanoby Key
- Trigger GS Ball in Tanoby Chambers
- Bring GS Ball to Ilex Shrine
- Battle Kimono Girl
- Time Travel through Giovanni/Silver Story
- Receive Celebi
- Battle Grunt outside Altered Cave
- Talk to navigator in Vermillion City
- Battle through Grunts on Liberty Island
- Battle Admin Petrel
- Capture Victini
- Speak with Looker
- Travel through Route 28 and Mt Silver
- Battle Red
- Speak with Prof Oak to receive a Kanto Starter, their Mega Stone, and the Mega Bracelet
- Collect Mega Stones
3.3 - Rebattleable Trainers
- Tornado (Kolben Tower Ass. Offices)
- Omega (Kolben Tower Basement)
- Capt. Segis (Kolben Tower Basement)
- Red (Mt. Silver Peak)
3.4 - New Emblems
- Deep Sea
3.5 - Minor Map changes:
- Clouds added to Cliff Edge Gate and Route 47
- Fountains added to Celadon City and National Park
- Optimized warps between maps overworld maps
4 - Regression
- Content Packs and Game Modes are Unavailable for now due to the new menus not yet supporting them. We are going to be working on getting them back up as soon as possible!
5 - Bugs found:
- Sprites may stop following the movements of the player's head on the Sevault Canyon. (Exiting this place and restarting the game is the only way to fix this bug)
- The music can be totally cut off when you start a fight (with a wild pokemon or a normal fight)
- Fixed Fast Graphics floor tile rendering inside Underwater Cave.
- Fixed all issues related to the Backup Save feature.
- The Backup Save feature is now disabled by default.
- Performance optimization for offset maps.
- Fixed Pain Split being treated as a Hidden Machine move.
- Fixed Focus Blast's incorrect accuracy and category.
- Fixed Autotomize's name.
- Fixed the Effort Value gain algorithm.
- Fixed Sky Attack's missing flinch chance.
- Fixed Power Swap's incorrect target.
- Fixed a bug that prevented changing the badge display page in the trainer card.
- Fixed Fake Out's flinch conditions in a Player versus Environment scenario.
- Added support for .ogg music files.
- Added engine support for all remaining alternative Formes.
- Fixed most interactions with King's Rock in battle.
- Fixed Aegislash losing Stance Change permanently under certain conditions.
- Fixed a memory leak regarding displaying 3D Models in the PC.
- Fixed a map exploit that allowed players to bypass Elite Four trainers without battling them.
- Fixed the receiving of the key item on Five Island.
- Adjusted the prices of the items in the Battle Frontier shop.
- Fixed a typo in the dialogue of the Six Island Pokémon Center NPC.
- Fixed a typo in the kitchen script in the player's house.
- Fixed Lilligant, Delphox, and Greninja data files.
- Added several new sprites from OmegaGhost.
- Adjusted the position of some summary sprites.
- Fixed Sharpedo and Kabutops data files.
- Fixed Mega Char X overworld sprite.
- Fixed some pokemon data files.
- Pichu can have Volt Tackle now.
- Fixed Sharpedo's held item.
- Fixed Charmander and Charmeleon data files.
- Added new sprites.
- Add Bubble weather in battle system.
- Fixed after fainting switch interaction with trapping moves/abilities.
- Fix moves and abilities that break through ghost inmunity to normal and fighting type attacks.
- Fixed item transferring/removing moves and abilities.
- Fixed magician and pickpocket abilities.
- Fixed two turn moves.
- Fixed confusion conditions for Outrage and similar moves.
- Fixed "but there's no target" issue.
- Fixed Toxic Orb ans Flame Orb effects.
- Fixed Yawn counter.
- Fixed immunity breaking moves/abilities.
- Fixed intimidate and similar abilities.
- Fixed Hyper Beam and similar moves recharge conditions.
- Updated Explosion/Selfdestruct damage to the current gen.
- Fixed Fake Out usage after switching in.
- Fixed synchronize and teleport interaction.
- Fixed sleep infliction interaction with multi turn moves counters.
- Fixed multiturn moves interaction with confusion status.
- Fixed Quiver Dance interaction with substitute.
- Fixed Fury Cutter not resetting its counter properly.
- Fixed Electro Ball and Gyro Ball moves damage output.
- Fixed Effect Spore ability interaction with multi hit contact moves.
- Fixed cloud nine interaction with Hail/Sandstorm.
- Fixed infatuation volatile status lingering after the opp has switched out.
- Added battle frontier shop with power items.
- Updated Tornado9797 NPC. Added script and trainer file to it.
- Fixed daycare texts and costs and other miscellaneous fixes.
- Fixed birdkeeper, memorial and map guy scripts in Five Island.
- Fixed machop trade issues. Now only tradeable in the dept store.
- Fixed rival script inside indigo plateau building.
- Fixed center healing script.
- Fixed underwater cave surface battle map.
- Fixed underwater cave main battle map ceiling.
- Fixed the collision of the table inside Lavender Town radio tower.
- Fixed vivillon sprite not showing in the grotto.
- Fixed underwater cave surfing bug.
- Added TM Drain Punch in its HGSS location.
- Fixed stairs in Viridian Forest.
- Fixed leaving ship script in Vermillion.
- Changed the halloffame.dat script so now it plays halloffame.ogg in the hall of fame.
- Fixed major lag in Underwater cave.
- Added <level.musicloop> constructor and @music.forceplay command.
- Y axis movement :) Press Left Ctrl + Left Alt + W to move up. (Left Ctrl is to make the player walk through walls which is apparently needed)
- Added @Pokemon.AddSteps(PokemonIndex, StepsToAdd)
- Added @Pokemon.SetSteps(PokemonIndex, StepsToSet)
- Added <Pokemon.GetSteps(PokemonIndex)>
- Added per GameMode instance of global start script. New GameMode rule added "StartScript".
- Enabled any pokemon having all HMs in Sandbox mode.
- Changed minifont from Verdana to Verdana Bold for better visibility.
- Made incoming hall of fame entries to store useful data only.
- Update credits screen.
- Added version info on the title bar.
- Added new options for future uses.
- Saving no longer stuck in the saving screen. It will display save failed. (With a message)
- Backup Save is added into the game. You can enable this via 0.54.1/saves/options.dat > "Extras|Backup Save". Your save will now be backed up. You can then keep a copy and put it elsewhere so that if anything bad happens, jianmingyong can fix for you.
- Fixed unusual screen size on full screen mode.
- XNA Build is back. You can download them below. (XNAPokemon.zip)
Major Update News (Indev 0.54):
New Engine Features:
- Switched from XNA Framework to Monogame.
- Pokémon 3D now requires OpenAL to be played.
- Temporarily changed the mini font to Verdana.
- Temporarily fixed a Monogame related music looping bug (BREAKS CONTENT PACK MUSIC)
- Reduced the lag on the join server screen.
- Implemented the ability to choose which Pokémon to switch in after one faints.
- Players can now choose his/her lead Pokémon in PvP battles.
- Implemented Mega Evolutions and their functionality.
- Changed the order of passive damage, alongside other field effects.
- Implemented roaming Pokémon indicators for the world map.
- Implemented several new moves, Pokémon, abilities, and items.
- Updated the battle system, including weather field effects, for Generation VI mechanics.
- Implemented several new map and script features.
- Implemented the ability to use Ctrl + X to cut portions of the chat.
- Implemented effort value training items and their functionality.
- Implemented the following moves: Foul Play, Sticky Web, Volt Switch, Steam Eruption, Freeze Dry, Secret Sword, Sacred Sword, Circle Throw, Frost Breath, V-Create, Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, Infestation, Roar of Time, Autotomize, Magnet Rise, and Trick Room.
- Implemented the Regenerator and Imposter abilities.
- Implemented the following items: Light Clay, Damp Rock, Heat Rock, Smooth Rock, Icy Rock, various value training items, Macho Brace, and Mega Ring.
- Released Light Clay, Macho Brace, Cameruptite, incense items, and Damp Rock.
- Released the technical machines for Scald, Brine, Focus Blast, Stealth Rock, Dark Pulse, Safeguard, Swagger, False Swipe, Reflect, and Light Screen.
- Released the Empty Sea Map.
- Released the following Pokémon: Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillon, Goomy, Sliggoo, Goodra, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Litleo, Pyroar, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Skrelp, Dragalge, Manaphy, Binacle, and Barbaracle.
- Added new map action tags.
- Added @Pokemon.AddToStorage().
- Added @Pokemon.SendToStorage().
- Removed custom item support.
- Revised water tiles.
New Story Features:
- Content Packs require a full game restart before taking effect.
To see version history earlier than Indev 0.54, please consult this wiki's Version History page.