|| Release date
|| Download Link
|| 4 August 2020
Version 0.58 major update
- Trainer Tower
- 4 courses(Single, Double, Knockout, Mixed)
- Dreepy Family available
- Steel Beam Tutor in Olivine City
- TMs 183, 187, 178 and 177 available
- Fossils may now be revived with one of two scientists in the Pweter Museum
- All Fossil Pokemon now available
- Fossils available in Sevault Canyon Rock Smash
- Weather Rocks available in Mt. Silver Rock Smash
- Tao, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver Emblems(retroactive with a visit to original location)
- Pokemon 880-887 implemented but not necessarily available
- Move Deleter and Reminder moved to all Pokecenters
- Draco Meteor Tutor moved to Blackthorn House
- Various Rock Smash item changes
- Various Gen 8 compatability changes
- New textures for Diglett's Cave
- structural changes to pokemon Menu sprites
- MUSIC IS FIXED!!!
- High Jump Kick and Jump Kick crash damage now applies properly
- Supersonic no longer checks for type matchups
- Flash Fire (WIP)
- Dusk Ball/TM 158 Item ID conflict
- Indigo Plateau Stone store NPC
- Change game load skin to show correctly even when surfing
- Swapped Politoed to Marill as wild surf option in Ruin Valley
- Crash with Jasmine’s pre-Blue rematch team
- Snow causing a flickering effect on the sides of Blackthorn gym and house at Cape Brink
- Small fix to how Server IP is determined
- Fix Alt-Tab crash from chat screen
| 190 MB
|| 23 November 2019
Version 0.57.1 minor update
- Updated Rapid Spin, Howl, and King's Shield to Generation VIII mechanics
- Added new interactions and immunities with intimidate
- Updated Koffing and Weezing's Abilities
- Updated Aegislash's base state.
- Fixed a crash that occurs after catching any member of the Tao Trio
| 184 MB
|| 21 November 2019
Version 0.57 major update
- Legendary Tao Trio Storyline
- Mt Ember's Secret Path
- Dotted Hole
- Embedded Tower
- N, the mysterious trainer
- Light or Dark Stone
- Reshiram or Zekrom
- Pewter Museum gets a 2nd floor, radio scientist moved
- Created DNA scientist to fuse Kyurem and Zekrom/Reshiram
- Choice Items (Band, Specs & Scarf)
- Rock Tunnel remapped in HGSS layout
- Diglett's Cave remapped in HGSS layout
- Minor layout change to Route 42
- TM 71 Fissure, TM 114 Fling and TM 125 Rock Polish are now available
- Darkfire gets a Gen VI team added to its random selection
- “Fused” Pokémon blocked from trades
- Changed <Pokemon.data>’s output to prevent parsing errors
- @Pokemon.removeattackid(int,int) - removes the given pokemons given attack
- @screen.fadeoutcolor(int,int,int) - changes the fadeout color to match given 3 num color
- <pokemon.hasattackinparty(int)> - returns -1 if false, party Id of first holder otherwise
- Jessie and James not having intro text
- Made belly drum fail if the user’s Attack is maxed
- Prevented player from backing out of showing Bill’s Grandpa a Pokémon (show him an incorrect one to exit)
- Fixed Elemental Gem descriptions
- Wild Pokémon on Mt. Ember’s exterior grass
- Erika having a wrong Pokémon in her rematch team
- Johto Gym Leaders having mega evolutions on their weaker teams
- Typo on the Blue Gem in Ancient Ruins
- Removed the extra scientist in Ancient Ruins
- Increased levels of S.S. Aqua trainers on the first trip
- Minor adjustments to wild Pokémon rates on Routes 24 and 25
- Fix grabbing one item removes 2 in Millenial Star Tower
- Missing wall tile between Route 2 and Viridian City
- Braille Font’s colors
- Minor adjustment to the Sevii Islands region map
| 185 MB
|| 4 October 2019
Version 0.56 major update
Gym Leader Rematches
- Battle Bar Location created in Goldenrod City.
- 8 Johto Gym Leaders available after beating Lance
- 8 Kanto Gym Leaders available after beating Blue
- 8 other trainers available from special events after gathering all of the Gym Leaders
- Even stronger rematch teams for Red on Mt. Silver
Moves, Items and Abilities
New Battle Mechanics
- Electric Terrain
- Grassy Terrain
- Misty Terrain
- Psychic Terrain
- "Grounded" Condition
- Gen 7 Natural Gift Power Calculations
- Electric Terrain
- Grassy Terrain
- Misty Terrain
- Psychic Terrain
- Electric Surge
- Grassy Surge
- Misty Surge
- Psychic Surge
- Grass Pelt
- Surge Surfer
- Electric Seed
- Grassy Seed
- Misty Seed
- Psychic Seed
- Terrain Extender
- TMs 171-181
- Elemental Gems
- Ice Stone
- Cell Battery
- Roseli Berry
- Kee Berry
- Maranga Berry
- Berserk Gene
- Pewter Crunchies
- Several new items buyable in Frontier Shop with BP
- Evolution stone shop in Fuchsia City
- Minor Aesthetic and Item changes in Icefall Cave
- Some trainers have minor team changes in preparation for Alolan Forms
- Some wild pokemon have changed in preparation for Alolan Forms
- Some background content changed to support eventual implementation of Gen 7 Pokemon and Alolan forms
- Fixed several major bugs related to time
- Overhauled item icons for better clarity
- Goldenrod Mart rooftop fences adjusted
- Added wild pokemon encounters to Pallet Town and Cinnabar Island
- Rock incense moved to ID 299 and re-added to Lost cave
- Fixed several typos and old names around Clair and Chuck
- Fixed offset map flickering on R42
- Fixed Ladders in Mt Mortar
- Fixed bug with some trainer’s HP
- Fixed several maps with incorrect region maps
- Allow Lanturn to learn Thunderbolt via TM
- Fixed Whirl Islands Waterfall cave Wall
- Fixed Silver’s Indigo Plateau rematches team
- Fixed Dusk ball Multiplier in caves
- Fixed Fake Out/First Impression working when it shouldn’t
- Fixed protection-lifting moves showing messages unnecessarily
- Fixed functionality for Trapping and Binding moves in various instances
- Fixed Flinch message appearing randomly
- Fixed Smack Down and Thousand Arrows properly grounding foes
- Chilan Berry should now activate properly
- Fixed multiple typos or capitalization issues on battle screen messages or moves
- Fixed minor positioning issues on the inventory screen
- Made Whitney mention her badge is necessary for Ride HM usage
- Prevent Safari Balls and Sport Balls from being smuggled
- Fixed animations on some Overworld sprites
| v0.56 181 MB
|| 3 February 2019
Version 0.55.2 minor update
- Added two move tutors (V-Create at Liberty Island; Draco Meteor at Dragon’s Den)
- Flame Orb, Toxic Orb and Life Orb now sold at Frontier shop
- Leaf to Green Sprite
- New Red Rematches
- Gender Switch button and save reset button re-added for Online saves
- Fixed second item in Lost Cave from Ancient Shard to Sea Incense
- Update a bunch of stairs
- Improve offset maps around Route 17
- Remove some spots where snow texture flickers with normal texture
- Bug Catcher Arnie phone typo
- Fix Item ID for Altarianite
- Fix crash when using Judgement without a held item
- Fix Elite Four doors
- Fix double Expert Belts
- Fix Pattern Bush wild encounters
- Enhanced Mt. Silver battlemap
- Modify Bruno’s rematch levels
- Make the remaining 2 Kanto Mega Stones available
- Upgrade some more heal items to gen 7 standards and match text for all
- Make it impossible to meet friendly Grunts in Chrono Island
- Item in wrong location in Sevault Canyon
- Fix Pansage Hold item
- Fix infinite item glitch
- Fix Text overflow from Tanoby Ruins trainer
- Potential fix for ability related crashes
| v0.55.2 179 MB
|| 27 January 2019
Version 0.55.1 minor update
- Events Center in Ecruteak City
- Fixed offset maps in Sevault Canyon
- Removed old lady (and hidden hiker) from all Tanoby Chambers
- Fixed Elite Four room doors
- Fixed “Beast” Emblem
- Modified some Emblem flavor text
- Fix warps from Water Path on Fortune Island (fixes habitat-dex listings)
- Changed stairs in Six Island Town to actual stairs
- Fixed warps on Liberty Island
- Revival Herb now fully heals
- Fixed music not returning after riding boat to Sevii Islands
| v0.55.1 179 MB
|| 24 January 2019
Version 0.55 major update
- Implemented new Start Screen
- Implemented new Save Game selection Screen
- Implemented new Intro Cutscene
- Implemented new Main Menu
- Implemented new Trainer Card Menu
- Implemented new Settings Menu
- Implemented new Party Menu
- Implemented new Save Menu
- Implemented new Items Menu
- Implemented new Shop Menu
Items, Moves, Abilities, and Pokemon
Newly Implemented Items
- Burn Drive - unreleased
- Chill Drive - unreleased
- Douse Drive - unreleased
- Shock Drive - unreleased
- Liberty Pass
- Ancient Fragment
- Expert Belt
- Focus Sash
Previously Unreleased Items
- TM 145 - Smack Down
- TM 127 - Stone Edge
- TM 100 - Flamethrower
- TM 147 - Flame Charge
- TM 136 - Grass knot
- TM 131 - Captivate
- TM 53 - Swords dance
- Aguav Berry
- Figy Berry
- Iapapa Berry
- Mago Berry
- Wiki Berry
- Icy Rock
- Soothe Bell
- Charizardite X
- Charizardite Y
- Mewtwonite X
- Mewtwonite Y
Updated or Implemented Moves
- Dark Void
- Spacial Rend
- Storm Throw
- Shadow Force
- Thousand Waves
- Fell Stinger
- Hyperspace Fury
- Parting Shot
- Light of Ruin
- Final Gambit
- Flying Press
- Dragon Ascent
- Phantom Force
- Worry Seed
- Precipice Blades
- Thousand Arrows
- Echoed Voice
- Hold Back
- Reflect Type
- Simple Beam
- Techno Blast
- Venom Drench
- Hyperspace Hole
- Diamond Storm
- Origin Pulse
- First Impression
- Pollen Puff
- Brutal Swing
- Darkest Lariat
- Power Trip
- Clanging Scales
- Dragon Hammer
- Zing Zap
- Fleur Cannon
- Nature's Madness
- Burn Up
- Fire Lash
- Shadow Bone
- Spirit Shackle
- Solar Blade
- Strength Sap
- Trop Kick
- High Horsepower
- Shore Up
- Ice Hammer
- Revelation Dance
- Tearful Look
- Toxic Thread
- Prismatic Laser
- Psychic Fangs
- Anchor Shot
- Gear Up
- Smart Strike
- Sparkling Aura
- Pikachu colored Pichu
- Spiky-Eared Pichu
- Water Path
- Green Path
- Pattern Bush
- Outcast Island
- Altering Cave
- Ruin Valley
- Seven Island
- Trainer Tower Exterior
- Canyon Entrance
- Sevault Canyon
- Tanoby Ruins
- Assistant Offices
New Story (SPOILERS!!!!!)
- Change to reward for Ruins of Alph Quest
- Activate Tanoby Ruins via Tanoby Key (Ancient Shard)
- Trigger GS Ball in Tanoby Chambers
- Bring GS Ball to Ilex Shrine
- Battle Kimono Girl
- Time Travel through Giovanni/Silver Story
- Receive Celebi
- Battle Grunt outside Altered Cave
- Talk to navigator in Vermillion City
- Battle through Grunts on Liberty Island
- Battle Admin Petrel
- Capture Victini
- Speak with Looker
- Travel through Route 28 and Mt Silver
- Battle Red
- Speak with Prof Oak to receive a Kanto Starter, their Mega Stone, and the Mega Bracelet
- Collect Mega Stones
- Tornado (Kolben Tower Ass. Offices)
- Omega (Kolben Tower Basement)
- Capt. Segis (Kolben Tower Basement)
- Red (Mt. Silver Peak)
- Deep Sea
Minor Map changes:
- Clouds added to Cliff Edge Gate and Route 47
- Fountains added to Celadon City and National Park
- Optimized warps between maps overworld maps
- Content Packs and Game Modes are Unavailable for now due to the new menus not yet supporting them. We are going to be working on getting them back up as soon as possible!
- Sprites may stop following the movements of the player's head on the Sevault Canyon. (Exiting this place and restarting the game is the only way to fix this bug)
- The music can be totally cut off when you start a fight (with a wild pokemon or a normal fight)
| v0.55 179 MB
|| 27 July 2017
Indev 0.54.2 version minor update
- Fixed Fast Graphics floor tile rendering inside Underwater Cave.
- Fixed all issues related to the Backup Save feature.
- The Backup Save feature is now disabled by default.
- Performance optimization for offset maps.
- Fixed Pain Split being treated as a Hidden Machine move.
- Fixed Focus Blast's incorrect accuracy and category.
- Fixed Autotomize's name.
- Fixed the Effort Value gain algorithm.
- Fixed Sky Attack's missing flinch chance.
- Fixed Power Swap's incorrect target.
- Fixed a bug that prevented changing the badge display page in the trainer card.
- Fixed Fake Out's flinch conditions in a Player versus Environment scenario.
- Added support for .ogg music files.
- Added engine support for all remaining alternative Formes.
- Fixed most interactions with King's Rock in battle.
- Fixed Aegislash losing Stance Change permanently under certain conditions.
- Fixed a memory leak regarding displaying 3D Models in the PC.
- Fixed a map exploit that allowed players to bypass Elite Four trainers without battling them.
- Fixed the receiving of the key item on Five Island.
- Adjusted the prices of the items in the Battle Frontier shop.
- Fixed a typo in the dialogue of the Six Island Pokémon Center NPC.
- Fixed a typo in the kitchen script in the player's house.
- Fixed Lilligant, Delphox, and Greninja data files.
- Added several new sprites from OmegaGhost.
| v0.54.2 149 MB
|| 16 February 2017
Version 0.54.1 minor update
- Adjusted the position of some summary sprites.
- Fixed Sharpedo and Kabutops data files.
- Fixed Mega Char X overworld sprite.
- Fixed some pokemon data files.
- Pichu can have Volt Tackle now.
- Fixed Sharpedo's held item.
- Fixed Charmander and Charmeleon data files.
- Added new sprites.
- Add Bubble weather in battle system.
- Fixed after fainting switch interaction with trapping moves/abilities.
- Fix moves and abilities that break through ghost inmunity to normal and fighting type attacks.
- Fixed item transferring/removing moves and abilities.
- Fixed magician and pickpocket abilities.
- Fixed two turn moves.
- Fixed confusion conditions for Outrage and similar moves.
- Fixed "but there's no target" issue.
- Fixed Toxic Orb ans Flame Orb effects.
- Fixed Yawn counter.
- Fixed immunity breaking moves/abilities.
- Fixed intimidate and similar abilities.
- Fixed Hyper Beam and similar moves recharge conditions.
- Updated Explosion/Selfdestruct damage to the current gen.
- Fixed Fake Out usage after switching in.
- Fixed synchronize and teleport interaction.
- Fixed sleep infliction interaction with multi turn moves counters.
- Fixed multiturn moves interaction with confusion status.
- Fixed Quiver Dance interaction with substitute.
- Fixed Fury Cutter not resetting its counter properly.
- Fixed Electro Ball and Gyro Ball moves damage output.
- Fixed Effect Spore ability interaction with multi hit contact moves.
- Fixed cloud nine interaction with Hail/Sandstorm.
- Fixed infatuation volatile status lingering after the opp has switched out.
- Added battle frontier shop with power items.
- Updated Tornado9797 NPC. Added script and trainer file to it.
- Fixed daycare texts and costs and other miscellaneous fixes.
- Fixed birdkeeper, memorial and map guy scripts in Five Island.
- Fixed machop trade issues. Now only tradeable in the dept store.
- Fixed rival script inside indigo plateau building.
- Fixed center healing script.
- Fixed underwater cave surface battle map.
- Fixed underwater cave main battle map ceiling.
- Fixed the collision of the table inside Lavender Town radio tower.
- Fixed vivillon sprite not showing in the grotto.
- Fixed underwater cave surfing bug.
- Added TM Drain Punch in its HGSS location.
- Fixed stairs in Viridian Forest.
- Fixed leaving ship script in Vermillion.
- Changed the halloffame.dat script so now it plays halloffame.ogg in the hall of fame.
- Fixed major lag in Underwater cave.
- Added <level.musicloop> constructor and @music.forceplay command.
- Y axis movement :) Press Left Ctrl + Left Alt + W to move up. (Left Ctrl is to make the player walk through walls which is apparently needed)
- Added @Pokemon.AddSteps(PokemonIndex, StepsToAdd)
- Added @Pokemon.SetSteps(PokemonIndex, StepsToSet)
- Added <Pokemon.GetSteps(PokemonIndex)>
- Added per GameMode instance of global start script. New GameMode rule added "StartScript".
- Enabled any pokemon having all HMs in Sandbox mode.
- Changed minifont from Verdana to Verdana Bold for better visibility.
- Made incoming hall of fame entries to store useful data only.
- Update credits screen.
- Added version info on the title bar.
- Added new options for future uses.
- Saving no longer stuck in the saving screen. It will display save failed. (With a message)
- Backup Save is added into the game. You can enable this via 0.54.1/saves/options.dat > "Extras
| v0.54.1 151 MB
|| 9 December 2016
Version 0.54 major update
New Engine Features:
- Switched from XNA Framework to Monogame.
- Pokémon 3D now requires OpenAL to be played.
- Temporarily changed the mini font to Verdana.
- Temporarily fixed a Monogame related music looping bug (BREAKS CONTENT PACK MUSIC)
- Reduced the lag on the join server screen.
- Implemented the ability to choose which Pokémon to switch in after one faints.
- Players can now choose his/her lead Pokémon in PvP battles.
- Implemented Mega Evolutions and their functionality.
- Changed the order of passive damage, alongside other field effects.
- Implemented roaming Pokémon indicators for the world map.
- Implemented several new moves, Pokémon, abilities, and items.
- Updated the battle system, including weather field effects, for Generation VI mechanics.
- Implemented several new map and script features.
- Implemented the ability to use Ctrl + X to cut portions of the chat.
- Implemented effort value training items and their functionality.
- Implemented the following moves: Foul Play, Sticky Web, Volt Switch, Steam Eruption, Freeze Dry, Secret Sword, Sacred Sword, Circle Throw, Frost Breath, V-Create, Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, Infestation, Roar of Time, Autotomize, Magnet Rise, and Trick Room.
- Implemented the Regenerator and Imposter abilities.
- Implemented the following items: Light Clay, Damp Rock, Heat Rock, Smooth Rock, Icy Rock, various value training items, Macho Brace, and Mega Ring.
- Released Light Clay, Macho Brace, Cameruptite, incense items, and Damp Rock.
- Released the technical machines for Scald, Brine, Focus Blast, Stealth Rock, Dark Pulse, Safeguard, Swagger, False Swipe, Reflect, and Light Screen.
- Released the Empty Sea Map.
- Released the following Pokémon: Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillon, Goomy, Sliggoo, Goodra, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Litleo, Pyroar, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Skrelp, Dragalge, Manaphy, Binacle, and Barbaracle.
- Added new map action tags.
- Added @Pokemon.AddToStorage().
- Added @Pokemon.SendToStorage().
- Removed custom item support.
- Revised water tiles.
New Story Features:
- Content Packs require a full game restart before taking effect.
| v0.54 152 MB
|| 16 January 2016
Version 0.53.3 minor update
List of bug fixes/changes
- Snorlax bug fix
- Sleep bug fix
- Two achievement compensation fix
- Ho-oh go away! Fix.
- Machine part become gym leader fix
- Game crash upon clearing radio tower or its similar events fix.
- Removed april fool and halloween holiday theme.
- Pickpocket ability fix
| v0.53.3 78 MB
|| 13 August 2015
Version 0.53.2 minor update
List of bug fixes
-  [Indev 0.53.1] Ancient Ruins Robot Crash
- Fixed File validation system.
| v0.53.2 78 MB
|| 13 August 2015
Version 0.53.1 minor update
- Implemented new math parser using double precision floating point rounding
- Changed move names like “DragonBreath” to “Dragon Breath”
- Fixed boat sizes
- Fixed typo in restplaces.dat
- Fixed train animation when going to saffron
- Fixed Ho-Oh position
- Fixed Genetics emblem
- Fixed crash during GameJolt loading due to race conditions
- Fixed ghost repel
- Fixed some broken security functions
- Fixed typo on sign in Celadon City
- Fixed typo in channels.dat
- Fixed Pokédex typos for entries 138, 36, 389, 467 and 548
- Fixed surf-on-rocks in Cherrygrove City and Route 32
- Fixed typo for NPC speech in Cerulean City
- Fixed typo in sailor speech on Boon island
- Fixed not having default images for certain Pokémon
- Fixed walk-through table in Radio Tower 2F
- Fixed incorrect bonus drink in vending machines
- Fixed Rotom room machines
- Fixed “Myterious” to “Mysterious” in channel.dat
- Fixed crash with Electrike’s Pokédex entry
- Fixed typo in trainer message in Lake of Rage
- Fixed Beat Up used by wild Pokémon
- Fixed Conversion2 using flawed algorithm
- Fixed Endeavor healing Pokémon.
- Fixed camera zoom during speed boat cutscene
- Fixed being stuck in the Vermilion gym
- Fixed NPC disposition in Vermilion City when using the speed boat
- Fixed Assist move
- Fixed Pokémon not showing up in the Pokédex after receiving them in a trade
- Fixed camera perspective in a few scripts
- Fixed spelling of the daycare scripts in the @help command.
- Fixed typo in the Four Island daycare call
| v0.53.1 78 MB
|| 22 February 2015
Version 0.53 major update
- Added missing textures for some Pokémon
- Applied some magic to third person particle effects
- Revamped the overworld camera system. It now supports turning in one direction without walking. Also the transition between third and first person has been redone.
- Added cries of wild Pokémon from the map to appear in the background when walking around.
- Added new battle weather effect: Snow, which boosts Ice type moves.
- Added Shiny Charm and Oval Charm items.
- The camera now centers its horizontal orientation when a dialogue comes up.
- Added click sound for dialogues
- Added bump sound when running into things in third person
- Added Route 9 and Route 10 battles maps
- Added battle weather icon for foggy weather
- Added PC to the Kanto daycare
- Added backdrops to Chrono Island
- Revamped the PM system and chat screen: a user can send PMs to different users by typing /pm <name>. These conversations will open in new tabs. Players don’t need to type /pm in front of the messages when they are in a PM chat, the typed message will be sent to the current chat always.
- Added a “new message” indicator outside of the chat screen.
- Added Tab-Completion for names for all server-commands (/kick <name>, /pm <name>, /list <add|remove|toggle> <whitelist|blacklist|operators|mutelist> <playername>)
- Added Dig and Teleport field moves.
- Added player statistics for amount of times “Cut” has been used.
- Added Keyboard and Controller controls to the GameJolt login screen.
- Added the possibility to load more levels of Offset maps at once. This has to be enabled in the options.dat file (set MaxOffsetLevels higher).
- Added camera focusing
- Added Faraway Island
- Added Volcanion
- Added Cinnabar Island
- Added Viridian Gym
- Added Seafoam Islands
- Added dock map for Chrono and Fortune Island.
- Added access to Pallet Town and added its buildings.
- Added Routes 19 through 21.
- Added Mewtwo battle to Cerulean Cave
- Added Zapdos to the Power Plant
- Added Frustration and Return TMs to Goldenrod.
- Added room behind the waterfall in Tohjo Falls.
- Added @text.color, @screen.setfade, <camera.yaw> and <camera.pitch> extensions
- Added snow textures to Ice Path and Ice Fall Cave entrances.
- Added extra data validation for the GameJolt saving process.
- Added ThunderStorm weather (WeatherID = 6, EnvironmentWeatherID = 10)
- Added own UrlEncode implementation, removing the System.Web assemlby reference, allowing the game to be run on the .Net 4.0 Client profile again.
- Added the ability for GameMode makers to include an additional parameter at a Pokédex definition, “1” or “0”, if that Pokédex should include all national *Pokémon the player has seen/caught.
- Added National Pokédex
- Added a speedboat animation when traveling between islands.
- Added shiny menu sprites for all Pokémon
- Added effect to Leppa Berries
- Added battle maps for Chrono and Boon Island
- Added value dump to log output
- Added four new emblems: Volcano, Earth, Shooting Star and Genetics
- Updated the script library to the current version.
- Made player list sort after player name
- Made Pokémon name color golden if shiny in the Battle Menu
- Update the position and rotation of other players on the server while being in the chat interface
- The player doesn’t black out after losing to a Kolben staff member in the Kolben Tower and after battles in the Trainer house.
- The player’s party gets healed after a fight with a Kolben staff member in the Kolben Tower and after battles in the Trainer house.
- Instead of “Hailstorm”, the battle weather is “Snow” by default if it snows in the overworld.
- Changed Kanto default battle map
- At the end of a won battle, the own Pokémon doesn’t take poison/burn etc. damage anymore.
- The camera now turns correctly after entering a warp that turns the player.
- The player list in the Join server screen now clamps into the screen.
- Made drawn gradients render faster
- Made the chat scroll system useable for humans.
- The Debug console is now showing on the top left of the screen, has a smaller text font and scales with the window size / length of the messages.
- Updated the Fly and Escape Rope animations
- Removed the player’s walk cycle animation while sliding on Ice.
- Made the camera focus on trainers spotting the player
- Disabled camera perspective change while a script is running.
- Optimized Route 17, 22.
- Improved script execution speed
- Updated Route 25 with some trees.
- Added cries for some Overworld Pokémon.
- Added “Extreme Speed” move to Rapidash.
- Changed item spots for the Dungeon
- Changed TM stores to have different TMs.
- Added sounds to the grunt in the Cerulean Gym.
- Added smooth transition to the Pokedex entry screen from the battle.
- Removed white battle intros during dark levels.
- Changed Diglett’s Cave design
- Spots on the map the player can not fly to are grayed out now.
- Changed keyboard input methods to native user32.dll utilization.
- Applied a few changes to the Cerulean Cave to reduce the challenge a bit.
- Electivire can now learn Dig.
- Changed the Battle map in Ice Fall Cave.
- HMs now appear at the top of the list when searched after value
- Removed seasons affecting the plants in the Celadon gym
- Changed the Johto-Pokédex to not include national Pokémon anymore.
- The Goldenrod Underground now saves the position of the doors.
- Changed the Behaviour of the Elite 4 guards
- Made Barriers float deeper in water
- Replaced “Bill’s PC” with “Someone’s PC” when the player has yet to meet Bill in Ecruteak City.
- Changed boat model to have a door on the correct side
- Fixed Machamps wrong devolution
- Fixed even more bugs with the new trade screen
- Fixed player list appearing behind buttons in the Join Server screen
- Fixed wrong text for the Ability Capsule item
- Fixed Rhyperior’s Pokédex entry
- Fixed Poliwags evolution condition
- Fixed trainer names in the win scene of the Bug Contest
- Fixed trainer names in the contacts of the Pokégear
- Fixed a large amount of typos in the Battle Frontier trainer dialogues
- Fixed unlimited explosion TMs
- Fixed camera glitch where the player could walk through the bookshelfes in Prof. Elms lab.
- Fixed weather in Safari Zone.
- Fixed wrong third person camera setting in rival cutscene
- Fixed water warp heights
- Fixed unlimited Lucky Punches
- Fixed Beat Up move
- Fixed dispositioned Genesect sprite
- Fixed battle weather taking the weather from the wrong maps
- Fixed transparent player when walking down stairs.
- Fixed caps “RIDE” after using Ride.
- Fixed messed up priorities for events after taking a step.
- Fixed mouse visibility problem when logging in to GameJolt.
- Fixed Archeops’ sprite
- Fixed Air Slash being a Physical move.
- Fixed too short battle map for Ice Path
- Fixed not being able to click a move in the battle menu when its PP is 0.
- Fixed text overflow for Abra in the Pokémon league and signs in Celadon City.
- Fixed genders of certain trainers in Battle Frontier.
- Fixed Miltanks on Route 39 not having cries.
- Fixed Metapod’s hidden ability.
- Fixed a script state getting stuck when walking down a stairs right after walking above a script trigger.
- Fixed Battle Tower messages when starting with too few Pokémon.
- Fixed Noctowl devolution
- Fixed overflowing text of trainer on Route 8
- Fixed Ladder blocks in Diglett’s Cave.
- Fixed missing screen fade for Sailor on Memorial Pillar.
- Fixed inaccurate gender calculation.
- Fixed PP items getting used up even though the PP are full.
- Fixed Pokedex Entires in Battle Factory
- Fixed Porygon register in Kolben Tower
- Fixed Wing items exceeding the 510 EV per Pokémon limit.
- Fixed Ecruteak’s mart using the wrong script.
- Fixed Saffron city gym warp script performance.
- Fixed Y button on the XBox 360 controller not sorting Inventory
- Fixed wrong music playing in the gates that connect to Fuchsia city
- Fixed network requests blocking the main GUI thread.
- Fixed math conversion issues.
- Fixed not getting a Premier Ball when buying more than 10 Poké Balls at once.
- Fixed wrong/missing Apricorn trees
- Fixed line wraps in text from SS Aqua NPCs
- Fixed line wraps in text from Eusine in Vermilion City
- Fixed wrong sprite for a trainer on the SS Aqua
- Fixed Pressure allowing moves to get to -1 PP
- Fixed crash in Cerulean Dept store
- Fixed a “?” char showing up when renaming genderless Pokémon.
- Fixed Gallades Shiny sprite
- Fixed Floor sign in 5F of the Radio Tower showing incorrect texture from the side
- Fixed rebattle of some members in Kolben Tower not activating
- Fixed line wrap for one Safari Explanation dialogue
- Fixed closing the PC menu with the back button opening the game menu directly after
- Fixed EXP bar showing up in PVP and Battle Tower and lagging the game.
- Fixed certain battle messages disconnecting players from PVP battles.
- Fixed a crash in PVP when transfering messages from client to host.
- Fixed stream collision
- Added player status to player list
- Adjusted PM handling to comply with the new client side PM system.
- Added player listing via GameJolt IDGameJolt players can no longer change their name to bypass any listings.
- It only displays the last 1000 lines in the log to prevent overflow.
- Added /clear command which clears the output.
- The cursor now jumps to the start of the last line, not to the end, so the textbox doesn’t scroll to the right.
| v0.53 78 MB
|| 23 December 2014
Version 0.52.1 minor update
- Added Backdrops for Berry Vista
- Added Confirmation dialogue for Shop screen
- Added player list preview to the join server screen when hovering the mouse over the player counter
- The hall of fame list can be reverse by pressing Y on the GamePad or Q on the keyboard
- Made the transitions in the battle menu go by faster
- Improved loading times for the Storage system and Hall of fame screen
- Fixed some entities not working when invisible
- Fixed bugs with the new trading interface
- Fixed wrong amount of Max PP showing in the new battle interface
- Fixed overflowing heal dialogue with long trainer names
- Fixed trainer battles crashing on Kindle Road
- Fixed custom sprites not downloading
- Fixed wrong characters appearing in Radio Transmission messages
- Fixed bug with Pokémon #319 not loading properly
- Fixed Mime Jr. Sprite not appearing
- Fixed Vanillite’s sprite being off center.
- Fixed NPCs in Kolben Tower not displaying their names
- Fixed no radio channels on Sevii islands
- Fixed signs on Kindle Road
- Fixed typo in Rocket transmission channel
- Fixed some more server bugs
- Fixed model shading bug
- Fixed Charizardite X having a wrong texture
- Fixed more random typos
| v0.52.1 77 MB
|| 22 December 2014
Version 0.52 major update
- Updated Viridian Forest and Berry Forest visually
- Added the “" escape character so ”~“ and ”*“ can be displayed in a textbox by using ”\*“ and ”\~“
- Created new Item Shop screen
- Added Force Graphics mode which skips the DirectX graphics card check
- Added warp interactions and several other small improvements to the Map View mode.
- Added "Opacity” (sng) tag to entities which can set their opacity when creating them
- Updated the Mail input system
- Updated most Gen 6 Pokémon Menu sprites and Mega Evolution menu sprites
- Updated Steelix’ menu sprite
- Added a few more shiny menu sprites
- Added the possiblity to limit poke file entries to Weather and Season
- Added Spiky eared Pichu
- Added Arceus plates and forms.
- Added the possiblity for GameModes to implement a badge with the index “0” which will always be available to the player => they can always use the HM moves defined in that badge.
- Created new Battle Menu Interface
- Created new Cutscene for the Azalea Rival event
- Added water backdrops for some maps.
- Upgraded move sets for all existing Pokémon
- Added all Pokémon from Bulbasaur through Genesect
- Added One Island (Town, Treasure Beach, Kindle Road, Ember Spa)
- Added Mt. Ember (partially explorable in this update)
- Added Kolben Tower to One Island
- Added Rock Climb
- Added <environment.hour> construct
- Optimized Route 6 and Vermilion City
- Performance improvements regarding offset maps
- Reduced performance problems while playing on a Server.
- Made sun disappear after sunset.
- Changed Mart scripts
- Fixed Roost not restoring the Flying type
- Fixed U-Turn to switch into Eggs
- Fixed Future Sight activating too quickly
- Fixed Environment.setweather commands
- Fixed Perish Song not working correctly when used multiple times in a row.
- Fixed a glitch with Direct Trading
- Fixed Pokéfan’s sprite
- Reworked and fixed the Mail save data system
- Fixed “Map not found” appearing when not finding an offset map
- Fixed a visual glitch with the Train Bridge on Route 46
- Fixed legendary Pokémon like Ho-Oh appearing very small in the overworld
- Fixed TM texture for Fairy TMs
- Fixed Eggs being able to use HMs
- Fixed wrongly placed tree walls on Route 27
- Fixed a few typos
- Fixed Cerulean City Gym battle map
- Added update funtionality to the launcher, it can update itself from now on.
- Added support to start the game in Force Graphics mode
- Added support for Map View mode in the launcher
- Fixed “Read-Only” files crashing the launcher
- New icon
- Fixed several glitches and bugs resulting in missing network packages
- Fixed performance issues
| v0.52 77 MB
|| 15 October 2014
Version 0.51.1 minor update
- Fixed Hidden Abilities crashing the game
- Fixed Dry Skin ability
- Fixed fences being in the wrong position
- Fixed Mail sprites
| v0.51.1 72 MB
|| 13 October 2014
Version 0.51 major update
- Added PP support to custom moves
- Added headbutt trees to Azalea Town
- Added more Pokémon reactions for new maps
- Updated movesets for the first 60 Pokémon
- Hidden Abilities
- Fixed maptag injection
- Fixed several crashes
- Fixed particle performance problems
- Fixed Wrap (and similar moves) trapping the own Pokémon
- Fixed some properties of trainers
- Fixed rods/Pokémon sounds not searching for files in GameModes
- Fixed Gatekeeper’s reaction on certain weather types
- Fixed GameModeAttackLoader
- Fixed the pathsplit construct
Server Client Fixes
- Fixed multiple stability and performance problems
- Added API support (start the server with a command line argument “apioutput”)
- Fixed DoDaytimeCycle not working
| v0.51 72 MB
|| 31 August 2014
Version 0.50.1 minor update
| v0.50.1 72 MB
|| 31 August 2014
Version 0.50 major update
- Completely new server infrastructure
- Removed old Move System and replaced it with the new one. This allowed for custom GameMode moves.
- Added a few more moves
- Lots of internal rewrites and code cleanup
- Ancient Ruins and Millenial Star Tower (Original areas)
- Completed Route 14
- Added Routes 15-19
- Fuchsia City + Gym and badge
- Significant number gen 3+ Pokémon
- Fixed some bugs
| v0.50.1 71.79 MB
|| 14 June 2014
Version 0.49 major update
- Completed Saffron City.
- Added Celadon City.
- Added Route 7.
- Added Route 13.
- Added Route 14.
- Added Suicune Encounter on Route 14 and 25.
- Added Saffron and Celadon Gyms.
- Added Magnet Train connecting Goldenrod and Saffron.
- Added Vending machines on the Goldenrod and Celadon Dept Store roofs.
- Rock Climb texture in Cliff Edge gate.
- Added legendary battle music.
- Added a new encounter animation for legendary Pokémon.
- Added an @title command to display titles on the screen.
- Changed the @battle.wild command.
- Added resizable interfaces to the main menu.
- Fixed and changed the Roaming Pokémon encounters.
- Lots of game and spelling fixes.
| v0.49 69 MB
|| 29 May 2014
Version 0.48 major update
Huge list of Major improvements
- Fixed Poison Point Activating on a Non-Contact Move. (Source)
- Fixed two Camera Bugs in Team Rocket warehouse. (Source)
- Fixed a Crash While Reading The Player's House's Sign. (Source)
- Fixed the game accepting mouse clicks while unfocused. (Source)
- Fixed a bug with the radio tower director. (Source)
- Out of Bounds in the Battle Tower ( Due to camera Bug )
- Changed some wrong TM's (35/43/45)
- Fixed a bug in Glitter Lighthouse . (Source)
- Fixed a typo in one of Oak's dialogues. (Source)
- Fixed a bug that causes the game to go unresponsive. (Source)
- Fixed a bug that Miracle seed has two IDs (109 and 117). (Source)
- Added a map preview mode for future tools that want to preview a map in the Pokémon3D engine directly (Source)
- (:while), (:endwhile) and (:exitwhile) commands implemented into the #Pokémon3D script system. (Source)
| v0.48 63 MB
|| 15 April 2014
Version 0.47.2 minor update
| v0.47.2 62 MB
|| 15 April 2014
Version 0.47.1 minor update
- Fixed some Camera-related bugs.
- Fixed some other bugs.
| v0.47.1 62 MB
|| 15 April 2014
Version 0.47 major update
- Added most field abilities
- Overhauled the entire Pokémon Interactions feature and added item giving support based on surroundings
- Added BugCatcher and Launcher restart features to the game (see launcher changes).
- Added ledge jump sound effect.
- Removed the camera lock when walking into a script trigger.
- Added Noibat and Noivern. (Currently not catch-able)
- Fixed lots of typos and inconsistencies throughout the entire game’s scripts and maps
- Fixed Ice Body ability
- Fixed breeding bug
- Fixed Belly Drum move
- Fixed game crashing when no audio output device is connected to the PC.
- Fixed Clear Body ability.
- Fixed a bug with the daycare script.
- Fixed Infinite Power Points if Clicked on by Mouse.
- and as always, probably fixed a few more and created lots of ‘em.
| v0.47 62 MB
|| 19 April 2014
Version 0.46.2 minor update
- Fixed shader bug when using offset maps
- Player cannot progress when fainting in the Burned Tower
- Typo (“Viatmins”)
- Strange Pokédex entries
- Location sign not loading first location name
- Lugia in Whirl Island glitch
- Forgot to remove a script in Pewter Museum
- The “Can Learn” indicator is calculated wrongly
- Zweilos sprite bug
- Running shoes interfering with scripts
- Scientist Not Finding Radio signal
- Crash bug when editing text in the chat
- A Pokémon gets registered in the Pokédex upon acquiring an egg
- Tin Tower has wrong map settings
- Script issues with Gentleman Alfred
- Trainer house has wrong map settings
- Surfing tiles under Route 40 and Olivine Dock
- Guy with wrong TM in Viridian City
- Chip Away move damage is wrong
- Copy-Paste crash on Chat Screen
- Wrong Pokemon data tag for roaming battle crash
- Wrong Ferroseed sprites
- Battle Frontier Gate has wrong map settings
- Amorphous Egg group issues
- MissingNo appearing in the daycare because it doesn’t get cleared properly
- GTS stacking friends for logged in users
| v0.46.2 61 MB
|| 25 March 2014
Version 0.46.1 minor update
- Fixed a bug that crashes the game when the player battle his/her rival.
- Fixed some more bugs.
| v0.46.1 61 MB
|| 16 March 2014
Version 0.46 major update
- New moves
- New Abilities (from generation 6)
- Specific egg colors for every Pokémon
- Renamed Youngster Joey’s Rattata
- Added global statistics for the statistics screen (accessible from the PokéGear)
- Displaying the current BattleSpot team on the trainer card
- Added CTRL text jumping to the chat
- Improved online saving times and corruption prevention
- New Maps: Digletts Cave, Route 1, 2, 3, 22, Viridian Forest, Pewter City, Pewter Museum, Mt. Moon, Viridian City, Pallet Town
- Revamped Crash Log system
- Improved File Validation and Process Validation systems
- Added debug console (toggle with F3 + L)
- Added Forced Crash (hold F3 + C)
- Added Bounding Box Renderer (toggle with F3 + B)
- Made the server name box resizable to fit the name
- Prevented the game from crashing when the Windows Media Player is not installed (mutes the game)
- Fixed an issue with the battle/trade request on the ranklist in the PSS
- Fixed the chat not updating the cursor position when inserting a name via tab.
| v0.46 61 MB
|| 9 February 2014
Version 0.45.1 minor update
- Added Online Sprite system for GameJolt players
- Updated the File Validation system
- Added statistics screen
- Updated the PVP battle map
- Added the Substitute sprite for battles
- Multiple PVP crashes and bugs
- Fixed File Validation interpreting the char “/” wrong.
- Fixed Eggs can be leveled up
- Fixed not blacking out in wild battles
- Fixed Phantump evolving into Alakazam
- Fixed multiple tpyos
- Fixed the Sound and MusicManagers to crash when trying to load an invalid file.
- Added new command: @level.waitforsave
| v0.45.1 59 MB
|| 4 February 2014
Version 0.45 major update
- Added Battle Spot. This feature allows players to upload their team and battle against other teams that are already uploaded. Requires GameJolt.
- Added Player vs. Player battles. These require the players to play on the same server, non-GameJolt and GameJolt players can battle against each other.
- Added Battle Box to use in the Battle Spot and PVP battles.
- Added new moves to the game.
- Added new maps: Lavender Town, Route 8, Route 10 (part 2), Route 11, Route 12, Route 13, Diglett’s Cave
- Added new channels to the Kanto Radio.
- Added Phantump and evolution.
- Fixed God-Mode to not end properly.
- Fixed the ability to paste “,” and “.” to Pokémon’s names.
- Fixed trading not registering in the player’s Pokédex.
- Fixed eggs show their held items on the storage system.
- Fixed TM 90 having wrong name.
- Fixed Eevee and Shuckle Pokémon scripts.
- Fixed RoamingPokémon appearing in RockSmash, HeadbuttTree and Rod encounters.
- Fixed Hidden Power description.
- Fixed Natural Gift move
- Fixed the Headbutt problem.
- Fixed Radio Tower Typo.
- Fixed Vermilion City trainer trap.
- Fixed “Lavender City” in the powerplant script.
- Fixed Pokédex crash when displaying Shinx and Luxray.
- Added new commands: @daycare.call and @daycare.cleardata
- Grass Entities can now take a specific .poke file path as additional value.
| v0.45 59 MB
|| 29 January 2014
Version 0.44.2 minor update
| v0.44.2 57 MB
|| 29 January 2014
Version 0.44.1 minor update
| v0.44.1 57 MB
|| 29 January 2014
Version 0.44 major update
- Added Wonder Trade.
- Change restrictions for trade Pokémon.
- Added Rotom and Luxray evolution line.
- Added Daycare phone calls when an egg gets discovered.
- Updated the day cycle animation: Moon and Sun are visible, multiple cloud layers exist, the transition is smooth.
- Added a sunset color to the day cycle.
- Added a daytime indicator to the Pokégear.
- Changed the image for the “UnoDosTres” emblem.
- Added text selection support for the chatscreen.
- Implemented Battle trap checks (Mean Look, Ingrain, Arena Trap etc.)
- Implemented God-Mode, when a new player with the name “drunknilllzz” is created.
- New Maps: Cerulean City (Cerulean_Gym, Pokécenter, Mart, 3 Houses), Route 4, Route 5 (Daycare), Route 9, Route 10 (Pokécenter, Power Plant), Route 24, Route 25, Rock Tunnel)
- Changed maps: Saffron City, Kanto Underground Path
- Added new Safari Zone Area
Content Creation Features:
- Added support for .mp3 files for music and .wav files for sounds without the need of .xnb files.
- Improved crash protection for a few commands
- Added new commands: @pokemon.clone, @npc.setspeed, @math.isint, @math.issng, @environment.dayofyear, @daycare.pokemonsprite
- Added @help command and ScriptLibrary. Use this way: @help(constructs), @help(commands) or @help(any command or construct) to get more information about the available commands and constructs in the game. If there are multiple pages, the you add “,pageIndex” at the end of the command or construct.
- Added storage for sng types and support for short type names (str,int,bool,sng)
- scripts now convert “false” and “true” to “0” and “1” if a numeric type is required.
- Waterfalls and Water entities can now have user defined textures: set additional value to: texturepath,x,y,width,height.
- Fixed player shader issues on multiplayer.
- Fixed Pokémon from other players sometimes appear with wrong/broken texture.
- Fixed Storage System crash
- Fixed daycare Pokémon sprites
- Fixed multiline chat taking too much performance
- Fixed Direct Trades for GameJolt players
- Fixed Hydreigon’s ability being wrong when it evolves.
- Fixed Hidden Grottos crashing by surpressing the crash.
- Fixed wrong Surfing battle scene.
- Fixed SS Aqua trainers crashing when boarding from Vermilion City
- Fixed the Computer on the SS Aqua not working.
- Fixed Eggs being able to enter the Hall of Fame
- Fixed TM typo in Vermilion Gym.
- Fixed Save Screen display the item an egg will hold when it will hatch.
- Fixed the Input Screen to show a comma for the Pokémon’s name.
| v0.44 57 MB
|| 20 January 2014
Version 0.43.2 minor update
| v0.43.2 55 MB
|| 20 January 2014
Version 0.43.1 minor update
| v0.43.1 55 MB
|| 20 January 2014
Version 0.43 major update
| v0.43 55 MB
|| 4 January 2014
Version 0.42 major update
| v0.42 52 MB
|| 26 December 2013
Version 0.41.1 minor update
| v0.41.1 50 MB
|| 24 December 2013
Version 0.41 major update
| v0.41 50 MB
|| 10 December 2013
Version 0.40 major update
| v0.40 70 MB
|| 6 November 2013
Version 0.39 major update
- Completely overhauled Bill's PC.
- Implemented controller and/or keyboard use with certain menus and interfaces.
- Implemented a new input screen for controllers.
- The mouse cursor now disappears when not in use.
- Improved texture loading.
- Remade the Day-Care script to resemble the text-based script of the original games.
| v0.39 63 MB
|| 27 October 2013
Version 0.38.3 minor update
- Fixed multiple script issues.
| v0.38.3 64 MB
|| 23 October 2013
Version 0.38.2 minor update
| v0.38.2 63 MB
|| 18 October 2013
Version 0.38.1 minor update
| v0.38.1 63 MB
|| 9 October 2013
Version 0.38 major update
| v0.38 62 MB
|| 1 October 2013
Version 0.37 major update
| v0.37 58 MB
|| 22 September 2013
Version 0.36.4 (Upload 2) minor update
| v0.36.4 55 MB
|| 22 September 2013
Version 0.36.4 minor update
- Pokémon model viewer in the Pokédex.
- Safari Zone Gate area completely implemented.
- The Bag's pockets now have images that correspond to what's within.
- New Mail and Battle Items pockets for the Bag.
- Pokémon models now have light shades.
- Added Mail items.
- Implemented some new Pokémon models.
- Added a new emblem background.
| v0.36.4 55 MB
|| 18 September 2013
Version 0.36.3 minor update
- Revamped the Options menu.
- Improved Xbox 360 Controller support.
- Implemented new warning system when quitting the game.
- Added TM27 and TM28.
- Added a proper Hall of Fame scene for the Player.
- Remade the Rival script in New Bark Town.
- Added a Move Relearner in Blackthorn City.
- Added a few more 3D Pokémon models.
- Implemented the Safari Zone Gate as a work-in-progress map.
(Too many to count!)
| v0.36.3 54 MB
|| 11 September 2013
Version 0.36.2 minor update
- Crash when learning new moves.
- Not being able to use items in battle.
- Not being able to go to the new docks.
| v0.36.2 63 MB
|| 10 September 2013
Version 0.36.1 minor update
- S.S. Aqua Ticket event
- Olivine Docks
- Added 3rd, 4th and 5th gen starters to the game.
- XBOX 360 controller support
- New Battle Interface
- Evolution, level up and move learning is back.
- EXP share works again
- 2 redesigned emblems
- Of course, the battle system got major fixes and upgrades to prevent crashes that appeared in the 0.36 update.
| https://pokemon3d.net/olddownloads/data/gamefiles/0.36.1/Pokemon0.36.1.zip v0.36.1 64 MB]
|| 5 September 2013
Version 0.36 major update
- Reworked the whole GTS to give it a new layout and star system
- Added a complete new battle system replacing the old, buggy one. It’s not finished though, here’s a list of features you may miss (we are going to add them as fast as possible):
- Missing battle features: Item management and use in battle, Around 250 moves missing. The missing moves are replaced (in battles only) with the move “Pound”, Some minor GUI features, Minor engine and text mistakes, Leveling up messages and move learning. This change might sound like a backstep, it isn’t though. The moves missing are easy to add, it just takes some time. The system inside is far more advanced than the old one and will be able to support double and triple battles and even PvP in the future.
- Added “tree walls” around some maps so one can’t see the end of a map through trees.
- Better music and intro music loops
- Fixed GameMode and ContentPack additional music files.
- Added hold items to wild Pokémon
- Surf and Ride music
- Added some new features to breeding (IVs, moves and natures)
| v0.36 61 MB
|| 5 August 2013
Version 0.35.2 minor update
- Route 48 wild Pokémon crash.
- Crash when battling certain Pokémon when your own Pokémon doesn’t have an item.
- Pokédex doesn’t import the correct habitat information from the current GameMode.
- The Habitat mode has visual glitches when displaying more than 20 Pokémon for one area.
| v0.35.2 72 MB
|| 5 August 2013
Version 0.35.1 minor update
- Added “Display Town Map" button to the Pokégear
- Ban lists
- Route 47/48 being bugged and not accessible
- Route 43 wild Pokémon encounters crash the game
- Mt. Mortar ladder fix
- Mt. Mortar item placement fix
- Route 47 Trainer crash fix
- Co-Op disconnect fixes (for riding/surfing/flying/battling)
- Waterfall and Whirlpool fixes
- Female Nidorina fix
- Wrong songs for Lake of Rage and Ice Path
- Karate King crash fix
- Returning to TR Hideout crash fixed
- changed warp from failing the test at Dragon’s Den
- Fixed visual fail of Mountain on Route 41
- Fixed Gate from Route 31 to Violet City not rideable.
| v0.35.1 72 MB
|| 8 July 2013
Version 0.35 major update
- Added rods (Old Rod and Good Rod are available ingame)
- Added multiple new items and TMs
- Added Dragon's Den map and events
- Added 8th gym
- Added GameJolt based friend system replacing the old one
- New weather types added
- One new player emblem
- Routes 47 & 48 added
- Added more Pokémon evolutions
- Added Mt. Mortar F2 and "Karate King"
- Improved download speed
- Added a "Please wait..." to the save screen to prevent data corruption
- Improved the performance of some maps
- Eggs receive experience through exp share
- Ride, Surf and Fly disconnects from Co-Op
- Items found with the itemfinder respawn / block other items
- Woman on the third floor of the radio tower crashes the game when trying to give you TM 11 (Sunny Day)
- Bred Pokémon don't appear in the Pokédex.
- Fairy type related crashes
- Pokémon do not learn moves or evolve from rare candy
- Character sprite replaced by Pokemon sprite after surfing
- Hatching multiple eggs at the same time causes the game to crash
- Pryce gives players TM 49 (Fury Cutter)
- Route 45 trainers crash the game
- Route 45's 008.dat tries to open trainer 007 instead of trainer 008
- Move Deleter Crash
- Grunt underground has too far of a line of sight
- NPC in Blackthorn market is misplaced
- NPC in Blackthorn has no dialogue
- Mary gives unlimited Pink Bows
- Team Rocket Grunt remains in Radio Tower.
- PP-Up doesn't work
- Pokémon's stat calculation is determined wronly
- Fixed crash in Ice Path
- Fixed typos
| v0.35 68 MB
|| 12 June 2013
Version 0.34 major update
- Fairy type (+ fairy moves and Pokémon)
- Ice Path
- Blackthorn City, Move Deleter and 8th Gym
- HM07 and HM09
- Added a new way of traveling around with your Pokémon (click “Read More” to get a hint)
- New shop in Goldenrod City next to the Department Store
- Route 45
- Added Bill’s phone number (talk to his mother)
- Whirlpools on Route 41
- Added a few evolutions to old Pokémon from newer generations
- Nerfed Pokégear calls
- Made Pokégear load faster and made the Ranklist show the first 100 ranks and your own rank. You can also see the rank of everyone when you look at their profile.
- Made Fly available while surfing or doing other things.
- Fixed Juggler Irwin’s script
- Fixed warps in Burned Tower and Mt. Mortar
- Fixed crashes/script errors in Radio Tower and the Underground
- Fixed EXP glitch with rare candies.
- Probably even more little bug fixes…
| v0.34 65 MB
|| 3 June 2013
Version 0.33 major update
- Pokégear (Ranking list, Phone Contacts, Minimap, Friend List and Radio)
- Phone calls and trainer register
- Emblem system redone
- You can reset your online save and change the gender.
- Shopkeepers in Goldenrod Tunnel
- Items in various maps and the Itemfinder (obtainable in Ecruteak City)
- More items including EXP Share, Amulet Coin and the type enhancing items (like Charcoal)
- Trade evolutions with hold items
- Other mysterious features...
| v0.33 59 MB
|| 8 May 2013
Version 0.32 major update
- Sessions: Go to GameJolt.com to see how long you’ve played Pokémon3D and if your GameJolt friends played it.
- Online save state (detailed explanation: here): Play online, skill your char and earn emblems to customize your trainer card.
- This is a cloud save, when you log in to your gamejolt account, you find it right there, on every computer
- Improved a few processes to make them faster.
- Added emblems and ranks.
- Enhanced the profile view in the GTS.
- Achievement + GameJolt synchronization
| https://pokemon3d.net/olddownloads/data/gamefiles/0.32/Pokemon0.32.zip v0.32 58 MB]
|| 17 April 2013
Version 0.31 major update
New maps / Updated maps
- Olivine City completed (including the gym, the dock and the lighthouse)
- Route 40
- Route 41
- Cianwood City (including the gym)
- Kimono Dance theater
- Bill’s House
- The Namerater’s house
- The barn on Route 39
- Put world maps into every Pokécenter
- HM02, HM03 and HM04 obtainable
- Jasmine event
- Rival in Olivine City
- Shuckle event
- Eusine in Cianwood City
- Rocksmash on Route 36
- Bill’s Eevee event
- Fly, Strength, Surf and Flash can be used in the overworld.
- Friend Hub
- Added Pokemonlist to the Global/Friend Hub
- Profile viewer for trading system
- Irontail TM, Shadow Ball TM, DynamicPunch TM
- New music in National Park
- Strafing in 3rd person (with WASD keys)
- Pokémon on Route 39
- Meet Pokémon while surfing.
- Added Moomoo Milk item
- Move: Rockslide has an animation
- Route 41 trainers can crash the game
| v0.31.1 58 MB
|| 9 April 2013
Version 0.30 major update
| v0.30 58 MB
|| 3 April 2013
Version 0.29 major update
| v0.29 52 MB
|| 1 April 2013
Version 0.28.3 minor update
- Logo now states April Fools message.
- Title screen now states "APRIL FOOLS EDITTION!!!"
- Unfinished Saffron map from the Kanto region.
| v0.28.3 52 MB
|| 20 March 2013
Version 0.28.2 minor update
-  Trainers saying LOLWHAT before battle.
| v0.28.2 52 MB
|| 20 March 2013
Version 0.28.1 minor update
| v0.28.1 52 MB
|| 20 March 2013
Version 0.28 major update
| v0.28 52 MB
|| 11 March 2013
Version 0.27.1 minor update
- Fixed two game-breaking bugs.
| v0.27.1 52 MB
|| 11 March 2013
Version 0.27 major update
- New lightning engine (in development, but is nearly finished).
- New Pokédex mode added: Habitat mode. Switch around in the Pokédex using the arrow keys.
- National Park and surrounding gates implemented..
- Completely overhauled music packs to make them loop better and reduce music files.
- Placeholder abilities implemented.
- All attacks implemented. Most are placeholders though and don’t work properly.
- Sudowoodo with the SquirtBottle event at Route 36 implemented.
- Route 36 trainers implemented.
- Pokémon are displayed larger in battles when having better IVs.
- Showing genders [(F) for female or (M) for male] while renaming Pokémon.
- Splash screen (This is actually important because the game is loading stuff in the background - it reduces startup time so you can see something from the game earlier)
-  Steel types can get poisoned.
-  Healing machine sound ovetakes the background music.
- Fixed the “InsideCorner” model displaying wrong textures and lightning
| v0.27 52 MB
|| 1 March 2013
Version 0.26.1 minor update
- Trainers now have genders.
- Improved the Content pack menu.
- Improved trainer AI.
| 62 MB
|| 26 February 2013
Version 0.26 major update
| v0.26 62 MB
|| 19 February 2013
Version 0.25 major update
- Alph ruins, the first alph chamber and the house are implemented. You can catch Unowns there, too.
- Content pack submenu in the main menu.
- Added a PC and the old lady to the daycare. Also, the old man tells you about the status between the two Pokémon given to him.
- New features added to Goldenrod: Department Store, Underground Path, NPCs, signs and scenery.
- EVs are working now.
- Route 35 map implemented.
- New languages have been added to the menu.
- Togepi Egg event (only available by beating the first gym.
- Goldenrod Gym battle map implemented.
- New items: new TMs, Full heal, Revive, Max Potion, Battle Items and Vitamins.
- Enhanced the store GUI a bit.
- Made the first prototype of the Pokégear available.
- Gate map between Route 35 and Goldenrod City implemented.
- Added the rooftop area to the Department Store.
- New move: Hidden Power.
- The Content Pack menu crashes when the content pack folder is empty.
| v0.25 62 MB
|| 13 February 2013
Version 0.24.1 minor update
- Fixed daycare steps crash.
| v0.24.1 62 MB
|| 13 February 2013
Version 0.24 major update
- New moves
- Goldenrod City overworld mostly completed
- Goldenrod City gym
- 3rd gym badge
- Egg system implemented and added to daycare.
- Hyper Potions
- Made Unowns working properly.
Changes and Bugfixes
- Fixed daycare steps crash
- Fixed falling below floor from stairs
- Fixed gym leader using unlimited items
- Fixed friendship evolutions
- Fixed opponents having infinite PP
- Fixed wrong line in Blackout screen and more typos
- Fixed game crashing in badge screen
- Fixed Heabutt Pokémon not entered into Pokédex.
- Fixed Guard fighting at wrong time (Route 34)
- Fixed TMs get consumed on difficulty 0.
- Fixed transform bugs
| v0.24 62 MB
|| 31 January 2013
Version 0.23 major update
- Resizeable window
- Language selection (current languages are English and German)
- Content packs (click “read more” down below to get more information about this)
- Route 34
- Daycare system
- new moves (recoil moves, Transform and other)
- gate map between Ilex Forest and Route 34
- Autosave: If you quit to the menu, save the game or enter a wild Pokémon battle, the game autosaves your current save state. You can continue this autosave state by clicking continue in the menu. You can only have one autosave state at a time.
- Map is redone
- changed trainer AI
| 60 MB
|| 25 January 2013
Version 0.22.1 minor update
- You can pick up the last Pokémon in your party on the PC.
- Added moves: Teleport, Transform, and Guillotine.
- New trade window GUI added.
- Renamed "Miscellaneous" pocket in the bag to "PokéBalls" and moved all types of Poké Balls to it.
- TMs are reusable on difficulty 0
- Various bugs regarding walking Pokémon.
- Various bugs regarding offset maps.
- Psychic always lowering the foe's special defense.
- Twins crash.
- Friendship bug.
- Rival's name on battles.
- Poké Mart fixes.
- Evolution with Moon Stone crash fix.
- Union Cave roof being too low fix.
- Failed item skip fix.
- Elder Li being unable to use his potion.
- Trainers don't use items at the beginning of the turn.
| v0.22.1 60 MB
|| 22 January 2013
Version 0.22 major update
- Overworld map of Ruins of Alph
- Offset map loading: Attached maps are loaded so the world looks like it’s one single piece. This is optional and can be turned off in the options, also the update speed of the offset maps can be scaled there.
- New skins to choose from and a little surprise added to the skin selection screen.
- First Pokémon from the party walks behind the player (as seen in the picture above). Also, this works with co-op.
- New battle intro for trainers and special trainers (like gym leaders or the Elder)
- Implemented friendship properly. Your current Pokémon will be at friendship 0 so they’ll hate you but I hope you can get them to love you again ;)
- New music for Route 32, 33, 36, 37
- A few new sounds
- Battle intro music repeats on fullscreen
- double team fix
- Confusion has a 100% rate of confusing the opponent Pokémon.
- Multi hit attacks used by the opponent
- A few trainers are not facing the trainer when a battle starts
- fixed: Outro message is not displayed correctly.
- Unlimited TM use
- (ingame) PC data erasing when a Pokémon get caught and the party contains 6 Pokémon.
- fixed: Pokémon don’t get healed when sent to PC.
- changed “already confused” message
- fixed: Heracross’ lv is too high
- fixed a few typos and text glitches
- fixed: Pokémon don’t get health back properly after evolving
- fixed a few co-op display bugs
- fixed: flinch bugs
| v0.22 60 MB
|| 18 January 2013
Version 0.21.1 minor update
- Kurt and wood cutter guy's sprite.
- Hitting space/enter/arrows too fast in battles causing a crash.
- Missing space in Cut message.
- Fury Cutter glitch.
- Double Team increase foe's Evasion.
- The twins' sprites in battle.
- Healing bug.
- Kurt always made Lure Balls.
- More poison status bugs.
- Normal own status moves don't work on Ghosts.
- Some missing files causing a crash.
- Some saving and badge problems.
- Learning machines twice or more
- More Bug fixes:
- Caught Pokémon that are sent to the PC erase the complete PC data except itself.
| v0.21.1 59 MB
|| 15 January 2013
Version 0.21 major update
- Azalea Town
- Second gym
- Slowpoke well
- A few new moves
- Cut can be used in the overworld
- Ilex forest
- Gate map between Azalea Town and Ilex forest
- a few changes to battle mechanics…
- fixed: Super Repel and Max Repel don’t work
- fixed: When quickly exiting the New Game dialog the title music doesn’t play
- fixed: Full turn (S) doesn’t work in “free camera mode”
- fixed: The game crashes when you choose to not learn a new move
- fixed: Crash bug when loading Pokémon from files
- fixed: Lugia’s sprite
- fixed: Pokédex doesn’t get updated
- fixed: Talking to Mr. Pokemon from any side besides the one where the door is still starts the normal script, causing Prof. Oak to talk into oblivion and the player facing at random directions
- fixed: When a Pokemon is defeated and replaced the game crashes
- fixed: Various Pokemon create a black line on the battle screen
- fixed: Pokemon sprites don’t change when animations are turned off, the first Pokemon is used for every Pokemon instead
- fixed: Poison and Burn damage is calculated wrongly
- fixed: Brn/Psn Status doesn’t kill the affected Pokemon properly
- fixed: Synthesis/Recover heals the enemy Pokemon
- fixed: Route 32:The angler in the Pokemon Center has a typo (“finshing”- fishing)
- fixed: Attacks can not miss/fail
- fixed: Alakazam, Farfetch’d and Mr. Mime crash
- fixed: Wing attack being a physical attack
- fixed: Poison type Pokémon can get poisoned
- fixed: A Pokémon can forget an HM move
- and a few more bugfixes/typos
| v0.21 59 MB
|| 8 January 2013
Version 0.20 major update
- Switch out Pokémon after defeating opponent
- Pokémon animations can be turned off
- more than 100 new moves
- display which shows how many Pokémon a trainer carries
- status ailments
- most battle mechanics are overhauled or completely redone
- difficulty setting: bring the trainer battles to a whole new level (literally)
- Type ineffectivenesses (dat word) (ghost - normal, fighting - ghost, ground - flying) work
- new movesets for every Pokémon
- Finished Route 32, 33 and 36
- Union Cave with wild Pokémon and trainers
- School in Violet City
- battle areas for Route 32, 33, Darkcave and Union Cave
- houses in Cherrygrove City
- Berry house on Route 30
Other new features
- Changed Guide Gent script
- Friend Ball and Heavy Ball now obtainable from Kurt
- new moves for Falkner’s Pokémon
- fixed: Rename screen placement errors
- fixed: Pokémon can learn moves twice
- fixed: co-op speech bubble appears randomly on the map
- fixed: when encountering a trainer and a Pokemon at the same time, the game crashes
- fixed: Totodile Pokedex description
- fixed: Dratini and Dragonair sprites
- fixed: Can walk through trainers that walk to the player
- fixed: Pokémon summary showing wrong Pokémon in battle
- fixed: Pokémon cannot evolve
- fixed: Pokédex crash bug
- fixed: Nidoran not having an animation
- fixed: Badge display on main menu
- fixed: Pokémon evolutions not working
- and of course a lot more bugfixes…
| v0.20 57 MB
|| 1 January 2013
Version 0.19.1 minor update
- It fixes all the battle related bugs.
| v0.19.1 57 MB
|| 1 January 2013
Version 0.19 major update
- Violet Gym implemented.
- All original 251 Pokémon implemented.
- Completed Violet City's map.
- Status icon above Co-Op player's head.
- New moves (Water Gun, Bite, Tail Whip, Defense Curl, Pound and Harden).
- Reworked some Pokémon's movesets.
- Co-op player entity.
- Some typos.
- Repeating network dialogue.
- A bunch of music/sound related bugs.
- More Bug fixes...
| v0.19 57 MB
|| 27 December 2012
Version 0.18.1 minor update
- Removed NPCs are still present but invisible.
| v0.18.1 32 MB
|| 26 December 2012
Version 0.18 major update
- trainer battle enhancements
- Joey vs. Joey event on Route 30
- Rival battle + name rival
- Story for: New Bark Town, Route 29, Cherrygrove City, Route 30, Route 31
- New Attack notification
- Enhanced trading screen for market
- The environment isn’t that dark anymore when it’s raining at night
- new Pokémon: Bellsprout, Hoothoot
- new moves: Growth, Vine Whip, Bubble
- new trainers in: Route 30, Route 31, Sprout Tower
- new battle environment: Sprout Tower
- fixed not getting Pokédex
- fixed Hoppip’s evolution
- fixed fullscreen games to crash while battle initialization
- fixed stat modifier bug
- fixed houses/links in: Violet City, Route 32, Azalea Town
- fixed missing stairs in Union cave
- fixed NPCs not facing the correct direction in conversations sometimes
- fixed crash bug in the inventory in battles
| v0.18 29 MB
|| 19 December 2012
Version 0.17 major update
- You can stop evolutions
- rename Pokémon
- new Pokémon: Hoppip
- Auto camera align while talking
- finished Kurts Apricorn interface
- new map: Sprout Tower
- Sudowoodo on Route 36
- Mystery egg and Pokédex
- Trainer battles
- Youngster Joey on Route 30
- Camera and scriptblocks bugs fixed
- fixed: do not obtain the Mystery Egg/Pokédex
- fixed: sounds don’t mute when pressing the M key.
- fixed: music keeps getting quieter when pressing escape key twice.
- fixed: no sound for healing machine in Prof. Elms lab.
- fixed: almost no female Pokémon.
| v0.17 27 MB
|| 11 December 2012
Version 0.16 major update
- new maps: Route 46, Route 37, Gate between Route 29 and 46, Mr. Pokémons house, Violet Gym, Violet Center, Violet Mart
- Kakuna + Rattata can evolve now.
- Weather enhancements + new particle animations (see screenshot above)
- Wild Pokémon on Route 30
- battle music, gym music, cave music, new sounds
- repel items
- see hold items in storage system
- get transported to latest Pokécenter after being defeated (violet center is not working with this mechanic)
- status fall/rise animations in battles
- lots and lots of fixes (eg battle enter crash, plant apricorn crash, glitch out of map, loose Pokémon when shutting down PC and a lot more.)
| v0.16 24 MB
|| 27 November 2012
Version 0.15 major update
- Pokémon catching completed
- Union cave map
- New Pokémon switch menu in battle
- Removed camera shaking in third person mode
- Removed ability to surf without a Pokémon knowing the move “Surf” in the party
- Battle menu is aligned correctly in full screen mode
- Fixed a bug with DirectX
- Some texture loading/drawing improvements
| v0.15 14 MB
|| 20 November 2012
Version 0.14 major update
- catch Pokémon (not finished though)
- animated Pokémon sprites, like in Pokémon Black/White, looks like that:
- redid damage calculation
- co-op battle player entity fix
- fixed a bug with only one fainted Pokémon causes player to black out.
| Not Available
|| 13 November 2012
Version 0.13 major update
- Union cave (not ready yet, just to connect Route 32 with Route 33)
- Battle animations
- new battle dialogues
- new battle animations
- exp exchange when using more than one Pokémon in battle
- black out when every Pokémon is fainted
- The player gets transparent when running against an object in the world while in third person mode.
| Not Available
|| 6 November 2012
Version 0.12 major update
- Azalea Town
- Apricorn items
- Apricorn trees
- Kurt (crafts Apricorns to Pokéballs)
- Launcher integration
- Icon for the window
- increased render distance
- decreased snow height in battles
- added shader for darker nights
- better texture loader
| Not Available
|| 30 October 2012
Version 0.11 major update
- Evolve Pokémon!
- Switch Pokémon in battles
- Antidote item
- PP loose in battle
- removed flickering while moving the 3rd person camera
- removed ghost NPCs
- changed version number system (0.010a -> 0.11)
- a few tweaks to the battle system.
| Not Available
|| 23 October 2012
Version 0.10a minor update
- 3rd person mode (switch with [F5])
- skin changing + skin sync via co-op
- you can choose your skin while creating a new game.
- new render distance setting: extreme (level 4); increases distance from 35 to 50!
- co-op commands (/weather, /give, /tp, /disconnect, /wear)
- tweaked movement
- level up + item use in battle
- TM/HM integration
- exp gain + HP drain animation in battles
- IsDark option for darker levels (you’ll have to use Flash to make them bright again)
- Hilbert and Hilda skins
- you can let Pokémon free
- finished: darkcave.dat, route32.dat
- added signs and a NPC to Route 30
- new maps: Route 36, Route 33
- Pokémon don’t tilt up and down in use item screen
- wrong textures at water edge corners
- crash bug in inventory
- Trainercard showing weird image -> shows the current skin now.
- Step-Inside-Corner model has wrong texture coordinates
- hold items are shown in save screen
- changed bag order and item categories
- berries grow only one berry when you plant them in snow. They grow more than normal, when planted while rain.
- added blue shading for shadows at night
- overhauled Pokémon storage system
- changed a few scripts and texts
- new wild Pokémon encounter formula
- engine improvements (runs faster than before)
- mouse will stay in window while battle is initializing
- roofs for houses in New Bark Town.
| Not Available
|| 16 October 2012
Version 0.09a minor update
- shadows (currently used at Sproud Tower and the bridge on Route 32)
- items are now useable + you can give them to Pokémon so they can hold them.
- new menus for item using.
- overhauled battle system: it is as far developed as it was before, but I want to finish it in the next three weeks! Yeay :D
- battle camera controls: use arrow keys to look around
- crash bug in co-op (decimal number bug, I hate you SO MUCH!)
- a lot of smaller bugs
- you can open the connection menu and connect again even if you are already connected.
- weather is not visible in battle
- mouse it not fixed in the window while in a battle
- changed fonts to pixel fonts. (look at the cover picture of this post.)
| Not Available
|| 9 October 2012
Version 0.08a minor update
- FPS debug profiler [F3]
- shader for objects (this is not used right now, can be used in the future to make shadows or color different objects)
- new maps: Route 32, Dark Cave, Last house in New Bark Town
- game crashes when using Space/Enter on Load Game/Continue without having save states.
- FPS drops while snow
- Rewrote the weather code including the additional snow layer, which performs better now.
- weather changes less often
- snow is visible in fast graphics mode.
| Not Available
|| 2 October 2012
Version 0.07a minor update
- Weather! (rain + snow)
- underwater environment (is not available right now)
- general overhaul of the whole environment code
- graphics setting in the options menu
- trade menu to buy/sell items
- NPC in the market
- new house + NPCs in New Bark Town
- Lavender Town (cannot be accessed right now)
- You cannot play together with different versions of the game now (e.g. 0.06a -/- 0.07a)
- added Tackle move for Pokémon appearing on Route 31 to prevent crashes.
- display bugs in the chat
- fixed screenshots not working in fullscreen
- removed invisible network player entity when not playing online
- fixed inside corner model displaying wrong textures
- warp command in scripts
- Added CapsLock support for chat, also redid the arrangement of trigger keys: Alt -> Shift/CapsLock -> Normal
- game messages hide while taking a screenshot (you cannot capture them anymore ;) )
- changed debug screen (again)
- changed programming group (AppSharp -> Kolben)
| v0.07a 7.57 MB
|| 25 September 2012
Version 0.06a minor update
- co-op mode
- new co-op GUI
- changed the multiplayer script in the PokéCenter and added the possibility to connect via the PC in your room.
- new co-op textures and objects
- connection activity panel / [Tab] menu to show connected player
- entities counter in debug screen
- market map
- display bug in the load menu
- 3 berry planting related bugs
- separated GUI visibility [F1] and debug visibility [F3].
- changed the colors from the text in the load menu
- added healing machines for the PokéCenter and Elms Lab
- redone the spawning algorithm (not encounter rate)
| v0.06a 6.29 MB
|| 18 September 2012
Version 0.05a minor update
- Designed your home (kitchen + living room)
- mother event + rival in New Bark Town
- Render distance setting.
- Added scripts for furniture in your room
- Tweaked the objects in your room (+ added a secret)
- Added a very early version of the battle system
- Save the “Show Debug Screen” setting
- Town map (not completed yet)
- Ceiling in gate map
- some performance drops
- scroll bar and index save in option screen
- new logo
- tweaked the maps in the main menu
- changed the amount of potions of the aide from 5 to 1
| v0.05a 6.25 MB
|| 11 September 2012
Version 0.04a minor update
- Your room (yourroom.dat) with furniture
- overworld of Violet City (without NPCs and sign texts)
- added potion
- the gate map between Route31 and Violet City
- turning signs for every mart, gym and PokéCenter.
- The game doesn’t create the folder Save and the file Options.dat.
- item displaying bug in the inventory
- [M] mutes music while entering the name
- some entities in the game got wrong rotation detection
- you can click anywhere on the pause screen to trigger the currently selected button
- standard volume changed to 50%
- game saves mute option every time you change it
- a few changes are done to the display functions to improve the performance
- changed Prof. Elms NPC sprite
- get potions before leaving prof elms lab
- put potions on Route 29 and removed MoonStone from Route 31.
- the textbox can be proceeded by pressing Space / Enter
| v0.04a 6.17 MB
|| 4 September 2012
Version 0.03a minor update
- background music in almost all places in the world.
- Elms lab
- start Pokémon event
- old guide gent
- mute music anywhere using the [M] key.
- Sky doesn’t use FOV setting from the option menu.
- wrong decimal number rounding (Explanation here)
- Hide cross hair while hiding the debug monitor
- market in pokecenter (work in progress)
- new textures: Textures\[lab, NPC\12, NPC\5]
- added AML tag: “visible” (optional) for ENT data type
- new NPC type: Pokéball
- new songs: Songs\[barktown, center, cherrygrove, elmslab, RouteMusic0, RouteMusic1, title]
| v0.03a 5.68 MB
|| 28 August 2012
Version 0.02a minor update
- Implemented the Pokémon Center in Cherrygrove City.
- Implemented invisible Script-blocks.
- Added details to the load menu.
- Implemented a Status View during battle.
- you can create a new game
- improved camera: you can move during “free camera mode” (available pressing C)
- Options screen, options are: FOV, text speed and mouse speed
- crosshair (please reply if this is a good idea)
- Pokémon PC storage system (work in progress)
- battle restarts after pressing escape twice
- running bug fix in battle
- textbox shows up after quitting to the main menu while the textbox is visible
- a few camera related bugs
- steps can be jumped over from the wrong direction under certain circumstances.
- Jigglypuff is #40 in the Pokédex
- game does not reset temp variables after loading another save state (like cursor positions in menus)
- slide improvements in every map file
- reworked route sign
- save camera rotation
- new background levels in the main menu panorama view
- slowed down standard camera movement speed
- dialogues can be proceeded with Enter / Spacebar
- changed colors in load menu
- if the Pokédex is empty, it doesn’t show up any entries
- texts in dialogues can be skipped by pressing Enter/Space/Left mouse
- removed white frame around buttons and menus
- location names are saved
- made changes in ChooseBox dialogues
- made your house not a dead end
- new textures: [Textures\NPC\49, Textures\Center, GUI\Intro\intro, GUI\Overworld\Particles, GUI\Menus\Box]
- reworked script system completely
- changed error message
- new folder called “Scripts”. Contains all scripts (no shit Sherlock).
| v0.02a 1.51 MB
|| 21 August 2012
| v0.01a 1.47 MB