Pokémon Move/Sunny Day
Sunny Day (Japanese: にほんばれ Clear Sky) is a non-damaging Fire-type move.
When this move is used the sunlight will brighten the field. This effect will last for 5 turns. This clears any other weather effect.
While Sunny Day is in effect the base power of Fire-type moves will be increased by 50% and the base power of Water-type moves will be decreased by 50%. In addition to this, the moves Synthesis, Morning Sun and Moonlight will recover 2/3 of the user's HP, and Solar Beam will not require a turn to charge. Growth will raise the user's Attack and Special Attack by two stages instead of just one.
If a Heat Rock is held when Sunny Day is used, the duration of sunlight lengthens from 5 to 8 turns.
The following Abilities will have the effects listed while the sun is shining:
- Pokémon with the Dry Skin Ability will lose 1/8 of their maximum HP at the end of each turn
- Pokémon with the Flower Gift Ability will raise the team's Attack and Special Defense by 50%
- Pokémon with the Solar Power Ability will have their Special Attack raised by 50% and lose 1/8 of their HP each turn
- Pokémon with the Leaf Guard Ability will be immune to being inflicted non-volatile status ailments
- Pokémon with Chlorophyll will have their Speed doubled.
- Harvest will never fail to restore a Berry.
|241||Sunny Day||The user intensifies the sun for five turns, powering up Fire-type moves.||-||-%||5 (max 8)|
|0.21||Not implemented yet.|