Places of interest
The Celadon Department Store, located in the city's north western corner, claims to have a full selection of Pokémon Items for Trainers. The store backs up its claim by boasting the widest selection of specialty items in Kanto. It is the largest building in Celadon City, making it easy to find.
A residential building with three floor and a rooftop penthouse. One of the floors is taken by members of the GameFreak development team.
54 people are known to live in this city currently making it the most populous city in Kanto.
- 8 People on the main map.
- 5 Gym Trainers and Erika
- 4 Members of GameFreak and 2 other residents of the apartment building
- 1 person on the Apartment building roof
- A clerk and 4 patron at the restaurant
- 8 clerks and 13 shoppers in the Dept. Store
- 2 People on the Dept. Store roof
- Nurse Joy, a clerk and 3 others in the Pokecenter
|TM 19||Teaches "Giga Drain" to a Pokémon||Given by Erika when you beat her|
|TM 03||Teaches "Curse" to a Pokémon||Given by the guy in the rooftop apartment for listening to his story|
Unless stated otherwise, all levels in this chart are of Difficulty 0.
List of Places.