Resource icon

Wild & Starter Pokemon Randomizer 1.2.0.0

No permission to download
DeathyHD submitted a new resource:

Wild Pokemon Randomizer - Randomizes Wild Pokemon

Virus Scan: Here
Okay so now that's out of the way. I would like to just add a brief description of this application.

What it is:
Firstly i decided to make this from a well known program named: Universal Pokemon Game Randomizer which randomizes all the pokemon in any of the ROM files.
My application is very similar however, it only randomizes the the wild Pokemon and that is it. It does not randomize starter, trainer battles, poke balls that contain...
Read more about this resource...

J

jianmingyong

Quite cool but I think there is a way to implement those unimplemented pokemon list in between.

DeathyHD updated Wild Pokemon Randomizer with a new update entry:

Wild & Starter Pokemon Randomizer UPDATE

Virus Scan: Here
Okay so now that's out of the way. I would like to just add a brief description of this application.

What it is:
Firstly i decided to make this from a well known program named: Universal Pokemon Game Randomizer which randomizes all the Pokemon in any of the ROM files. My application is similar to this. However mine only randomizes...
Read the rest of this update entry...

finalfuntasy

Starting Trainer
It seems that the wild Pokemon in my save aren't randomized. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or misread something but i strictly followed the installation guide.
Is there anyway to fix that?

J

jianmingyong

It seems that the wild Pokemon in my save aren't randomized. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or misread something but i strictly followed the installation guide.
Is there anyway to fix that?
Are you playing the correct save? The tool generate another gamemode in the process so... loading the original save wouldn't work without modifying the save to point to the new gamemode.

finalfuntasy

Starting Trainer
Yes it is the right safe I because of my little Tyranitar starter, but I'm still getting Pidgeys and Caterpies. Well i only went through the first 5 Routes but that can't be normal.

Yes it is the right safe I because of my little Tyranitar starter, but I'm still getting Pidgeys and Caterpies. Well i only went through the first 5 Routes but that can't be normal.
Same here, using v0.53.3. The starters were randomized correctly (Rhyperior, Doduo and Cherubi, in my first try) but the wild pokemons stayed the same ;_; ..
I'll try it out on v0.52.1 since the Gamemode itself says that it's intended to work in that version and see what I get, I'll edit soon.

EDIT: Nvm, it isn't working in v0.52.1 either.
EDIT2: Until Deathy fixes this which probably won't happen, using Darkfire's Randomlocke 1.0 is the best choice. You can disable those forced special rules by modifying the GameMode.dat inside the RandomLocke folder too.
You won't get randomized starters, but at least randomized wild pokemons.
Otherwise, you could choose your starter through this program and then move the save onto the Randomlocke Gamemode by modifying the character's files a bit.

Last edited: