Game Pokémon3D version 0.52

ShadyGame

Gym Leader
Contributor
So, are they porting the game to another engine or starting from scratch? i really wanna play pokemon, but there's no game that catches my attention, i really liked pokemon3d, but it got boring, hoping this update refresh things a bit, there is any ETA?

Will we be able to play it on android?

J

jianmingyong

So, are they porting the game to another engine or starting from scratch? i really wanna play pokemon, but there's no game that catches my attention, i really liked pokemon3d, but it got boring, hoping this update refresh things a bit, there is any ETA?
Ported to c# language and monogame.

- ETA: 1 year or more from the last update. ( It certainly take about a year or two to make the game with such progress )

Splitzblue

Will we be able to play it on android?
This question has been asked multiple times and even I asked it a long time ago and the answer is, unfortunately, no. Because this is a fan-made game, it can't be put on the Play or App Stores. This is also why the is also free. If it will be paid, the game will soon attract companies, specifically Nintendo and Game Freak and they will close the game for copyright reasons and whoever put it up will be charged and will probably go to jail. So it's pretty much like that and that's why the game can't go mobile. It's gonna be closed down for copyright infringement. Be sure to keep that in mind and stay outta trouble! :D

ShadyGame

Gym Leader
Contributor
This question has been asked multiple times and even I asked it a long time ago and the answer is, unfortunately, no. Because this is a fan-made game, it can't be put on the Play or App Stores. This is also why the is also free. If it will be paid, the game will soon attract companies, specifically Nintendo and Game Freak and they will close the game for copyright reasons and whoever put it up will be charged and will probably go to jail. So it's pretty much like that and that's why the game can't go mobile. It's gonna be closed down for copyright infringement. Be sure to keep that in mind and stay outta trouble! :D
It doesnt need to be on the app store, and can still be free.But i get.... its too bad tho.

i would enjoy it more playing on my smartphone,.