Ban the user above you!

J

jianmingyong

* This is a non-serious banning game so... it has no intention of real banning unless otherwise stated *
Example:
Person 1: Sup noobs. You're banned because I made this thread and thus rule the internetz.
Person 2: Banned for making this thread. :D

Simply post a comment below about banning the user above you by giving a reason for doing so :D
Let's see how creative you are.

Bonus is removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
* This is a non-serious banning game so... it has no intention of real banning unless otherwise stated *
Example:
Person 1: Sup noobs. You're banned because I made this thread and thus rule the internetz.

Simply post a comment below about banning the user above you by giving a reason for doing so :D
Banned for making too many of these threads and exploiting the currency ecosystem of this community.

Conquest

Example:

Banned because you are too hard to capture
Banned for making too many of these threads and exploiting the currency ecosystem of this community.
Banned bacause dont make sense a fire type pokemon appear in the snow
Banned for speaking the truth.

Banned cause I feel the same.
Banned because you are a refrigerant living in the Antarctica

J

jianmingyong

Banned to spam fanta xD
Banned for trying to ban Fanta

Well there will be a bonus every 100 post where the person who post exactly at the 100th post will receive a complimentary 100 P.

Be our first lucky winner.
Since I earn P for every reply, it will be enough to sustain the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Banned for trying to ban Fanta

Well there will be a bonus every 100 post where the person who post exactly at the 100th post will receive a complimentary 100 P.

Be our first lucky winner.
Since I earn P for every reply, it will be enough to sustain the game.
Banned for applying bonuses to games when they really don't need them.