Pokemon Dark Energy 3D?

Would you want to take part of this, and if so, which part?

• Don't like the idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm iffy about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fyreman666

Pokémon Ranger
I'm not sure if anyone's suggested, or thought about this yet, but there's a rom hack I like, Pokemon Dark Energy, currently in 4.1 beta, and I was wondering if there were any fans of the hack or people who might like the idea. Truth be told, as much as I'd love to see it be done as closely as possible, I'm more of a writer and idea man than anything else.

Fyreman666

Pokémon Ranger
I mean while I'd love to see another rom hack created for Pokemon 3D (Pokemon Brown being the first I saw) I'm too lazy and impatient to do it myself, and if this forum started a team to convert Dark Energy to 3D, then awesome! I mean some people like to participate in projects but don't want to lead or can't do the more important aspects of it.

J

jianmingyong

I have checked the game and it would be rather easy to make since it is using P3D tilesets.

The problem is... Well if no one interested, I will not proceed to plan this ahead either :p

Hehe, I will put my status for this project "pending". I will change anytime when more people talk about it.

Edit: If there is enough interest in this game being made, I will reconsider. I could do a lot of things except the story which need someone to play and tell me :p

Oh yah... I would need a map for each place which means if there isn't... well no one could create either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fyreman666

Pokémon Ranger
Thanks for doing that, Jian, and as for the maps and story, I could probably go through and pay attention to the story, the side quests, and everything in it, as well as take various screen shots of each map. But, I'll only do that if this gets enough interest.

J

jianmingyong

In that case... without further ado...
I will put my status for this project as confirm. I actually wanted to see if there are anyone else who can create gamemode without my extra help :p

J

jianmingyong

The best is without me doing everything so that it will be more unique than ever.
Most of the gamemode available in the resource follows similarly to the kolben gamemode. New game....then warp to the game map and immediately start their story. Quick, easy and simple.
But when it come to me... you will know that I am very unique and made the gaming experience a bit different by introducing some cool features.

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
The best is without me doing everything so that it will be more unique than ever.
Most of the gamemode available in the resource follows similarly to the kolben gamemode. New game....then warp to the game map and immediately start their story. Quick, easy and simple.
But when it come to me... you will know that I am very unique and made the gaming experience a bit different by introducing some cool features.
I mean.....are you planing on making it? cause that's what I got from the "confirmed" part of your post.

Lord Rathan

Pokémon Ranger
I think jianmingyong means that because he is converting someone elses work instead of creating it from scratch itself he feels it will be more unique.

J

jianmingyong

I mean.....are you planing on making it? cause that's what I got from the "confirmed" part of your post.
I will going to make.

Addon:
I am contacting the original creator of the game for proper permission to create so that I wouldn't be caught in a situation that is hard to explain :p

I will see if he will reply within a week or so.

I might be using my gamemode API to create this gamemode as well so... both gamemode will have the compatibility and simply made the game more playable.

I am going to made the script slightly easier to understand since my own scripts are simply toooo advance.

This will mean that... Pokémon Universal 3D is no longer just hoenn region alone as you can play them side by side at anytime you want.

Before I start... Well if there are people who want to create this game as a team, feel free to reply as the pace of the development will depends on number of help gain.

// The Dialga team ( just nice for my own signature )

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
I am contacting the original creator of the game for proper permission to create so that I wouldn't be caught in a situation that is hard to explain :p
This is good as you can also get lists of things that you might need like encounter rates, hidden events, etc.
I was gonna pop in earlier to say I would help get people started and remind I am willing to consult if they need it but you are here so that isnt gonna be much of an issue :p