se busca gente española de españa// serching spanish people

Se busca gente de "españa"
Somos varios Españoles ya tenemos skype. se busca gente de españa para montar un server español y jugar todos los españoles juntos.
Deja tu id de skype y te agregaremos.

Searching for spanish people "spanish european" not american.
We are some spanish at one group in skype. We are searching for spanish people for create one spanish server and play we all together.
Give us your skipe id and we´ll contact you.

Last edited:

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Se busca gente de "españa"
Somos varios ESpañoles ya tenemos skype. se busca gente de españa para montar un server español y jugar todos los españoles juntos.
Deja tu id de skype y te agregaremos.
I understand your intentions, but can you please provide an English translation alongside your Spanish posts (like you did with your title)?

Edit: I see that you edited your original post to fulfill my request, thank you.

Last edited:

Tevak

Bug Catcher
yo soy español de España, te paso mi skype si me quieres agregar y te doy palizas ^^

Skype... Campesino1991
Gamejolt ID Tevak

Tevak

Bug Catcher
i from spain, if u want add me here is my skype bla bla bla, and mi id bla bla bla

Question
why i need translato to eglish if he search spanish people?? i dont talk whit him in english if can speak in native languaje...

and.. soryy 4 my english

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
i from spain, if u want add me here is my skype bla bla bla, and mi id bla bla bla

Question
why i need translato to eglish if he search spanish people?? i dont talk whit him in english if can speak in native languaje...

and.. soryy 4 my english
Because of this rule found in the Terms of Service and Rules:
Terms of Service and Rules said:
  • English Only:
    This is a english only forum and website. Pokemon 3D forums, news comments, and profile comments are restricted to English only. This is not to inconvenience our international players, but to ensure that the site remains safe and appropriate at all times.
In some ways I am bending this rule to allow international players to speak other languages, but we must require an English translation alongside it to ensure that it is appropriate content.