• There isn't very much activity here anymore. We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Resource icon

Texture Pack Yet Another Pokémon 3D Models Pack (X & Y Models) 0.7

No permission to download

ShadyGame

Gym Leader
Contributor
yeh, but i dont "do" them, i just ripped them from X & Y, and then fix them and convert them to work on pokemon3d

its been ages since i worked with blender, probably dont remember half of the stuff, i wont convert any more models, sorry, but pokemon3d lost my interest, there is no updates, no progress, its just dead, sadly.

SViper

yeh, but i dont "do" them, i just ripped them from X & Y, and then fix them and convert them to work on pokemon3d

its been ages since i worked with blender, probably dont remember half of the stuff, i wont convert any more models, sorry, but pokemon3d lost my interest, there is no updates, no progress, its just dead, sadly.
Read twitter feed, they reworking game on new engine.:p

Narx221

Dragon Tamer

:'(((

Narx221

Dragon Tamer
So I recently started to learn about 3d modeling and I made this on blender (Idk if it is useful and if that models are actually in that resource)

-Klink
untitled.png

-Klang
klang.png

-Klinklang
klinklang.png

If they really worth i can upload .blend files

May anyone with this texture pack send me an upload? I really want to download it but it has been removed from zippyshare.

someone.... please respond......

Last edited by a moderator:

Falkner

May anyone with this texture pack send me an upload? I really want to download it but it has been removed from zippyshare.

someone.... please respond......
Have you joined the P3D discord? I might be able to send you a few 3D model packages through there.
I only have the Johto models and no clue on how to use it but I'd love to share them if you think you can use them.