PVP Rewards

Conquest

it works like this, I will select one Pokemon of my box and put it here, if someone wants for him, this person must wait one day,until someone wants to battle against you for this pokemon you win

Conquest

Ok people of world,PVP Rewards is back,but a lite diferent,now to you take the pokemon you need to Battle against me (and logic win).I can battle in Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Conquest

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i are really back xD,and i will change some things,just select any (YEAH ANY) poke of my box,and we will battle if you win you get the chosen poke (;
My boxes are a bit different i will put new screenshots,but all these pokes are avaible,i also have all 5ft and 4ft startes.
PS:The official server are with a huge lag,soo here some alternate servers
Pokemon World
IP: 212.12.206.128

jianmingyong Pokémon Server
IP: jianmingyong.no-ip.info

Code-R3d.Net | PT | O Teu Mundo Pokemon 24/7
IP: pokemon3d.code-r3d.net (or 178.33.28.40)

173.18.224.28:15124 Chaos Server (You will probaly find me here)

Attachments

eragon

Bug Catcher
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i are really back xD,and i will change some things,just select any (YEAH ANY) poke of my box,and we will battle if you win you get the chosen poke (;
My boxes are a bit different i will put new screenshots,but all these pokes are avaible,i also have all 5ft and 4ft startes.
PS:The official server are with a huge lag,soo here some alternate servers
Pokemon World
IP: 212.12.206.128

jianmingyong Pokémon Server
IP: jianmingyong.no-ip.info

Code-R3d.Net | PT | O Teu Mundo Pokemon 24/7
IP: pokemon3d.code-r3d.net (or 178.33.28.40)

173.18.224.28:15124 Chaos Server (You will probaly find me here)
i need the piplup i need it in my life i give u mewtwo for it and if no to mewtwo are legendary's allowed in the battle?