Solved Didn't let me save

You most likely got redirected here directly from the game.
It also opened a Windows Explorer window with the backup file selected.

Please attach that to this post by using the "Upload a file..." button below this textbox.

If the backup file is from your GameJolt save, we ask if you want to have your current save replaced by the backup.
If this is not the case, we will create a normal save folder from that backup file and upload it here.

You can remove this message and add your own description to the post.

So yeah ._. halp meh! D:

Attachments

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator

Please attach that to this post by using the "Upload a file..." button below this textbox.

If the backup file is from your GameJolt save, we ask if you want to have your current save replaced by the backup.
If this is not the case, we will create a normal save folder from that backup file and upload it here.

So yeah ._. halp meh! D:
What's your problem exactly?

nilllzz

Kolben Developer
Administrator
P3D Developer

So yeah ._. halp meh! D:
I guess the game crashed on you?

What's your problem exactly?
As I saved, or at least, tried to save when I was playing online on the official server, it said that it was a save error and that I should try to upload the save to here for the possibility of recovering the save q-q

I guess the game crashed on you?
I guess that's what happened, I don't know myself as it didn't close or "misbehave" any other way than not letting me save

nilllzz

Kolben Developer
Administrator
P3D Developer
As I saved, or at least, tried to save when I was playing online on the official server, it said that it was a save error and that I should try to upload the save to here for the possibility of recovering the save q-q

I guess that's what happened, I don't know myself as it didn't close or "misbehave" any other way than not letting me save
Ok, then it didn't crash. Crashing means the game quits and you have to restart it.
But anyways, after that message appeared, did you try to save again?

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Ok, then it didn't crash. Crashing means the game quits and you have to restart it.
But anyways, after that message appeared, did you try to save again?
Is there another way to get the backup file other than crashing?

nilllzz

Kolben Developer
Administrator
P3D Developer
Is there another way to get the backup file other than crashing?
It creates one when the server returns any saving errors of any kind. That does not mean the save would be corrupted.
The save screen displays a red text with an error message and tells the player to save again because an error occurred and the save might be corrupted.