Important Tornado Is Not A Real Victini!

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Damn you and your excessive use of space.

1. Ermh, YOU (Tornado) like being around humans while a real Victini doesn't. Perhaps it can adapt but at first glance it does not.
2. Sure, when you receive power, you have responsibility, but there isn't a single shred of playfulness in you left, infact I can't even remember if you were ever playful.
3. Yes.
4. Mkay.
5. In YOUR robotic eyes which only tries to detect logic it may seem to have lost legitimacy, but do the masses believe YOU over ME?

The loss of my sign was in no way your doing, a higher power had come into play that destroyed my sign. However I remain, in space there is no gravity so I can't fall down anyway.

You think I am the evil-doer?! ME?! That is simply absurd! I am not the one running a threat for the sole purpose of your own satisfaction, to get as much money as you can.

Also, dat ladder:
1. Says who? I think maybe 1% of the community here are humans, so you cannot make a proper analysis of my human skills.
2. Then again is any of the staff playful (besides Pika)?
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. I'm not sure, you should make a poll about it.

Besides, I have come back from research: The evil couldn't have been from the sign, since it was destroyed as stated above. Which means the only thing conjuring such madness is...

Your sunglasses.
Untitled.png

These sunglasses have been largely ignored by the community, because it doesn't receive much attention. However, I have learned that the sunglasses are becoming thick with false accusation. If you don't stop now hippo it will be too late. Now, take off your glasses.
(⌐■_■)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(•_•)
OH GEEZ PUT THEM BACK ON PLEASE IT BURNS!
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

...thanks.

Also that ladder is insufficient to describe this thread. This one will do better:

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
1. Says who? I think maybe 1% of the community here are humans, so you cannot make a proper analysis of my human skills.
2. Then again is any of the staff playful (besides Pika)?
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. I'm not sure, you should make a poll about it.

Besides, I have come back from research: The evil couldn't have been from the sign, since it was destroyed as stated above. Which means the only thing conjuring such madness is...

Your sunglasses.
View attachment 5425

These sunglasses have been largely ignored by the community, because it doesn't receive much attention. However, I have learned that the sunglasses are becoming thick with false accusation. If you don't stop now hippo it will be too late. Now, take off your glasses.
(⌐■_■)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(•_•)
OH GEEZ PUT THEM BACK ON PLEASE IT BURNS!
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

...thanks.

Also that ladder is insufficient to describe this thread. This one will do better:
1. I am pretty sure humans are the majority, those that have no profile picture are instantly tagged as humans.
2. Definitely, Darkfire is pretty playful, nils likes to mess around aswell if you catch him at the right time and well... do we... do we have to talk about everyone else too?
3. Yup.
4. Yup.
5. We've become a democracy... Fine.

I am not sure whom is more crazy, the one that believes a piece of glass and plastic holds magic power (while previously claiming a piece of space material had such powers) to hypnotize people or the one that claims you are an evil robot only to serve for its own satisfaction.

Needs more ladders.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
1. I am pretty sure humans are the majority, those that have no profile picture are instantly tagged as humans.
2. Definitely, Darkfire is pretty playful, nils likes to mess around aswell if you catch him at the right time and well... do we... do we have to talk about everyone else too?
3. Yup.
4. Yup.
5. We've become a democracy... Fine.

I am not sure whom is more crazy, the one that believes a piece of glass and plastic holds magic power (while previously claiming a piece of space material had such powers) to hypnotize people or the one that claims you are an evil robot only to serve for its own satisfaction.

Needs more ladders.
1. Those without profile pictures do not have a physical form, they just exist here to be a part of the community.
2. Darkfire gives Hellfire Hugs, which are not in the slightest playful. nilllzz...not sure what he is.
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. Where to put poll?

Hmm...it seems like you only have a limited amount of exterior accessories that I can critique. I serve because I was danielgraphically elected to do so. I make fun with my job when I can, but that's not much time. This thread, for example, helps with that cause.

Also your ladder is puny to mine.

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
1. Those without profile pictures do not have a physical form, they just exist here to be a part of the community.
2. Darkfire gives Hellfire Hugs, which are not in the slightest playful. nilllzz...not sure what he is.
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. Where to put poll?

Hmm...it seems like you only have a limited amount of exterior accessories that I can critique. I serve because I was danielgraphically elected to do so. I make fun with my job when I can, but that's not much time. This thread, for example, helps with that cause.

Also your ladder is puny to mine.
1. Are you sure you're not high? How can something without form be part of something with a form? You make no sense.
2. The only time he ACTUALLY gave a hellfire hug was to my sign....... Nils is a german, he likes cooking, duh. Should see him play with that gas.
3. Definitely.
4. Definitely.
5. I don't think I can edit one into this thread... do... do we start a new one?

The less you can critique, the better for me.
I was recommended by Darkfire to Daniel and let me tell you, Daniel also likes to fool around. I have a bit more experience with these people than you do apparently. Come on skype more often.
A thread dedicated to accuse and destroy you is part of your ''fun''? You're a strange little robot.

My ladder goes to a better place while yours... well... I think I might have seen that ladder before.... tried following it but I lost contact with the internet.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
1. Are you sure you're not high? How can something without form be part of something with a form? You make no sense.
2. The only time he ACTUALLY gave a hellfire hug was to my sign....... Nils is a german, he likes cooking, duh. Should see him play with that gas.
3. Definitely.
4. Definitely.
5. I don't think I can edit one into this thread... do... do we start a new one?

The less you can critique, the better for me.
I was recommended by Darkfire to Daniel and let me tell you, Daniel also likes to fool around. I have a bit more experience with these people than you do apparently. Come on skype more often.
A thread dedicated to accuse and destroy you is part of your ''fun''? You're a strange little robot.

My ladder goes to a better place while yours... well... I think I might have seen that ladder before.... tried following it but I lost contact with the internet.
1. I have not ever, and will not ever, take such substance to achieve that state of mind. I make sense as to say they do have a physical form, but in the form of a gender symbol.
2. I thought he Hellfire Hugged someone because they stole his cookie.
3. Without a Doubt.
4. Without a Doubt.
5. I guess that must be the case.
6. Bananas.

The more you challenge my logic, what's left of it, the worse.
I try to avoid that place when possible, no rhyme or reason can exist in such a treacherous battleground (grounds if you count all of them).
Now if I were a robot, would I do this?
1 + 1 = 3, we have 26 planets and this is a Yu-Gi-Oh community.
ROBOTHOOD DENIED.

Well this is awkward, I guess I have won the ladder wars...for now.

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
1. I have not ever, and will not ever, take such substance to achieve that state of mind. I make sense as to say they do have a physical form, but in the form of a gender symbol.
2. I thought he Hellfire Hugged someone because they stole his cookie.
3. Without a Doubt.
4. Without a Doubt.
5. I guess that must be the case.
6. Bananas.

The more you challenge my logic, what's left of it, the worse.
I try to avoid that place when possible, no rhyme or reason can exist in such a treacherous battleground (grounds if you count all of them).
Now if I were a robot, would I do this?
1 + 1 = 3, we have 26 planets and this is a Yu-Gi-Oh community.
ROBOTHOOD DENIED.

Well the is awkward, I guess I have won the ladder wars...for now.
1. You did not mention that the first time, did you change your mind after hearing my words?
2. No one has ever stolen his cookie...
3. I know, right?
4. I know right?
5. Too much of a hassle.... you do it.
6. When did this get added?

So you're actively saying you're a robot with a malfunction to the logical processor in your circuit?
Then you can't claim they are playful or not since you don't know them well enough, or do you?
Yes, a robot with a software and/or hardware problem may indeed say that. First you used a commonly used equation with a commonly wrong answer then because of the fact that I mentioned ''Space'' you figured ''Space has planets'' and simply added a randomly generated number and said there were ''x planets''. As last you googled ''Pokemon'' and then found something non-related to it but still dedicated to the same age group and as a form of your stupid robotic jokes, you claimed that this is something it is not yet dedicated to the same age group.

How about dem potatoes.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
1. You did not mention that the first time, did you change your mind after hearing my words?
2. No one has ever stolen his cookie...
3. I know, right?
4. I know right?
5. Too much of a hassle.... you do it.
6. When did this get added?

So you're actively saying you're a robot with a malfunction to the logical processor in your circuit?
Then you can't claim they are playful or not since you don't know them well enough, or do you?
Yes, a robot with a software and/or hardware problem may indeed say that. First you used a commonly used equation with a commonly wrong answer then because of the fact that I mentioned ''Space'' you figured ''Space has planets'' and simply added a randomly generated number and said there were ''x planets''. As last you googled ''Pokemon'' and then found something non-related to it but still dedicated to the same age group and as a form of your stupid robotic jokes, you claimed that this is something it is not yet dedicated to the same age group.

How about dem potatoes.
1. I was intending to say that, but for some reason my fingers typed something else.
2. I mean...attempted to steal his cookie.
3. Quite.
4. Quite.
5. Nah, you do the honors.
6. When you were blinded with your sunglasses.
7. Redtooth

No, I am actively doing everything in my power to prove I am not a robot. Wait... how do we know if YOU'RE not the robot here? It makes sense: You copy the same format I have been replying with, but when I add a new number you break down and cannot place a legitimate reply in that number. You conduct logical conclusions that I might have done to come up with the answers to my last reply, but in reality those things were just on my mind right now (I, for some reason, recently watched Yu-Gi-Oh), further validating your possible robothood. I even have possible photographic proof:

Dem potatoes are outfruited by dem tomatoes.

Just remember kids, read and lead rhyme and read and lead rhyme, but read doesn't rhyme with lead and read doesn't rhyme with lead.

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
1. I was intending to say that, but for some reason my fingers typed something else.
2. I mean...attempted to steal his cookie.
3. Quite.
4. Quite.
5. Nah, you do the honors.
6. When you were blinded with your sunglasses.
7. Redtooth

No, I am actively doing everything in my power to prove I am not a robot. Wait... how do we know if YOU'RE not the robot here? It makes sense: You copy the same format I have been replying with, but when I add a new number you break down and cannot place a legitimate reply in that number. You conduct logical conclusions that I might have done to come up with the answers to my last reply, but in reality those things were just on my mind right now (I, for some reason, recently watched Yu-Gi-Oh), further validating your possible robothood. I even have possible photographic proof:

Dem potatoes are outfruited by dem tomatoes.

Just remember kids, read and lead rhyme and read and lead rhyme, but read doesn't rhyme with lead and read doesn't rhyme with lead.
1. Right... you're only proving my point of ''software and/or hardware problem'' to be true like this.
2. Darkfire does not murder on attempts.
3. Indeed.
4. Indeed.
5. Honors? Right...
6. No.
7. Blacktooth.

Multiple people are there to deny your claim of me being a robot, people have touched me, felt me and even been inside of me in some unfortunate cases.
Logical? You sure about that?
Everybody knows you can't take a picture with my full head in it. Pff.

I say tomato, you say tomato, I say potato, you say potato.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
1. Right... you're only proving my point of ''software and/or hardware problem'' to be true like this.
2. Darkfire does not murder on attempts.
3. Indeed.
4. Indeed.
5. Honors? Right...
6. No.
7. Blacktooth.

Multiple people are there to deny your claim of me being a robot, people have touched me, felt me and even been inside of me in some unfortunate cases.
Logical? You sure about that?
Everybody knows you can't take a picture with my full head in it. Pff.

I say tomato, you say tomato, I say potato, you say potato.
0. Missingno.
1. Regardless, for the sake of my personal analysis, I do not consider them human beings, but they still do actively participate very well in the community.
2. I swear I recall one instance when he did Hellfire Hug someone, but it was a long time ago. An inactive user now...maybe because of the hug.
3. Likewise.
4. Likewise.
5. Go on, do it, what have you got to lose? You get a post count point as an added bonus.
6. Yes.
7. Purpletooth.

False, you claimed that you cannot take a full image of your whole being, which I agree is true. Your head, however, is still possible to capture in a photograph, but is neigh impossible. I somehow managed, but the camera later exploded due to memory overload. I also couldn't find your sign or your sunglasses, but I guess to a robot those items are not important.

Every book you have ever read is just a different arrangement of 26 letters.

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
0. Missingno.
1. Regardless, for the sake of my personal analysis, I do not consider them human beings, but they still do actively participate very well in the community.
2. I swear I recall one instance when he did Hellfire Hug someone, but it was a long time ago. An inactive user now...maybe because of the hug.
3. Likewise.
4. Likewise.
5. Go on, do it, what have you got to lose? You get a post count point as an added bonus.
6. Yes.
7. Purpletooth.

False, you claimed that you cannot take a full image of your whole being, which I agree is true. Your head, however, is still possible to capture in a photograph, but is neigh impossible. I somehow managed, but the camera later exploded due to memory overload. I also couldn't find your sign or your sunglasses, but I guess to a robot those items are not important.

Every book you have ever read is just a different arrangement of 26 letters.
1. Then what are they precisely? I am pretty sure the forum considers them humans.
2. Find it to provide proof.
3. We agree on something at last.
4. We agree on something at last.
5. I got fat to lose.
6. No.
7. Purple is my favourite colour however it doesn't fit me.

That is a claim from the past which remains true to this day, however, do you truely think I cannot gain any more fat? In which case it is possible for me to become so nig whereas my head becomes to big for a single picture. What am I saying, a robot wouldn't understand.
It had to be a pretty big explosion then.

What if I told you some books are written in something other than those 26 letters?

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
1. Then what are they precisely? I am pretty sure the forum considers them humans.
2. Find it to provide proof.
3. We agree on something at last.
4. We agree on something at last.
5. I got fat to lose.
6. No.
7. Purple is my favourite colour however it doesn't fit me.

That is a claim from the past which remains true to this day, however, do you truely think I cannot gain any more fat? In which case it is possible for me to become so nig whereas my head becomes to big for a single picture. What am I saying, a robot wouldn't understand.
It had to be a pretty big explosion then.

What if I told you some books are written in something other than those 26 letters?
0. You forgot to do this one.
1. They are...transdimensional fluxes capable of forum interaction and slight gender differentiation.
2. Found it, he Hellfire Hugged Martin Steel: http://pokemon3d.net/forum/threads/5715/page-2#post-83757
3. Very well.
4. Very Well.
5. By typing up a poll you will lose a picoscopic amount of fat.
6. Yes.
7. Blue is my favorite color but nobody could have guessed that.
8. August 7th, 1452.

A human or Pokémon alike do not contain the mental capacity to imagine an entity larger than the observable universe, yet capable of forum interaction. Further fat may be possible, but not recommended. It could cause a scenario in which division by zero would occur. Do you now see why we try to rid you of your fat? We do it not only for the sake of your health, but for our health too.

My tenacious nature of keeping these replies going only further proves myself as a real Victini.

Oh yea, 26 letters, 9 numbers, and countless symbols and pictures.

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
0. You forgot to do this one.
1. They are...transdimensional fluxes capable of forum interaction and slight gender differentiation.
2. Found it, he Hellfire Hugged Martin Steel: http://pokemon3d.net/forum/threads/5715/page-2#post-83757
3. Very well.
4. Very Well.
5. By typing up a poll you will lose a picoscopic amount of fat.
6. Yes.
7. Blue is my favorite color but nobody could have guessed that.
8. August 7th, 1452.

A human or Pokémon alike do not contain the mental capacity to imagine an entity larger than the observable universe, yet capable of forum interaction. Further fat may be possible, but not recommended. It could cause a scenario in which division by zero would occur. Do you now see why we try to rid you of your fat? We do it not only for the sake of your health, but for our health too.

My tenacious nature of keeping these replies going only further proves myself as a real Victini.

Oh yea, 26 letters, 9 numbers, and countless symbols and pictures.
1. If that is what you want to believe...
2. Ahhh, that guy. He's now known as AdamantBadger I believe.
3. Uh-huh.
4. Uh-huh.
5. Another reason for me to not do so.
6. No.
7. Indeed.

Whether a Pokemon or a human has that capacity matters not, my fat grows and there is nothing you can do about it.

It does the opposite, actually.

Countless? Perhaps. In the end it's just a human thing and not part of the roots.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
1. If that is what you want to believe...
2. Ahhh, that guy. He's now known as AdamantBadger I believe.
3. Uh-huh.
4. Uh-huh.
5. Another reason for me to not do so.
6. No.
7. Indeed.

Whether a Pokemon or a human has that capacity matters not, my fat grows and there is nothing you can do about it.

It does the opposite, actually.

Countless? Perhaps. In the end it's just a human thing and not part of the roots.
0. Why do you neglect this number?
1. It's the only logical answer I could think for it.
2. Who is semi-inactive in itself.
3. Okay.
4. Okay.
5. No, you need to lose your fat.
6. Yes.
7. Likewise.
8. May 2nd, 872 B.C.E.
9. Argentina.

We have already shaved microscopic amounts of your fat thanks to the Totally Randomness fund. It does contradict your increasing fat thanks to the Cookie planet you claimed in the thread I mentioned a few posts above.

You know what? I'm done with your views. I'm a Pokémon, as long as I see it like that, I'll be fine.

Roots of a flower that is.

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
0. Why do you neglect this number?
1. It's the only logical answer I could think for it.
2. Who is semi-inactive in itself.
3. Okay.
4. Okay.
5. No, you need to lose your fat.
6. Yes.
7. Likewise.
8. May 2nd, 872 B.C.E.
9. Argentina.

We have already shaved microscopic amounts of your fat thanks to the Totally Randomness fund. It does contradict your increasing fat thanks to the Cookie planet you claimed in the thread I mentioned a few posts above.

You know what? I'm done with your views. I'm a Pokémon, as long as I see it like that, I'll be fine.

Roots of a flower that is.
1. Well... you TRY to be logical...
2. But allive.
3. *Yawn*
4. *Yawn*
5. I think otherwise.
6. No.

Every cookie I eat is a good amount more than the amount you were capable of ''shaving off''.
Robots are beginning to get self-awareness now?

Flowers die too fast.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
1. Well... you TRY to be logical...
2. But allive.
3. *Yawn*
4. *Yawn*
5. I think otherwise.
6. No.

Every cookie I eat is a good amount more than the amount you were capable of ''shaving off''.
Robots are beginning to get self-awareness now?

Flowers die too fast.
1. For all we know my views are logical, but you always downplay them.
2. But thats proof that it did occur.
3. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. Just do it already.
6. Yes.
7. Stop decreasing the numbers.

The self-awareness trait further proves I'm a Victini, but of different personality: When I acted for the movie you took gifs of, I was paid to act that way, that is not how I truly act.

Well that escalated quickly...