Important Tornado Is Not A Real Victini!

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Greetings,

I have come to preach to thee about a very important matter.
The Trade Forum Moderator is called ''Tornado9797'' and disguises himself or... ITself.... as a Victini, however, that is impossible. Why you ask? Well I'll tell you:
-Victini is said to be a very playful pokemon whom is afraid to show himself before humans, however our Tornado does not fear humans.

As you can see, Victini does not like being held by humans.
-Victini enjoys having a good time, however, our Tornado does not.

-Victini is the Pokemon of victory, but Tornado9797 is a being or thing of destruction.

All in all, a REAL Victini is an adorable playful little creature, our Tornado is anything BUT that!
Can you see it now? Can you see the lies that we have been fed all this time?!

THIS IS TORNADO'S TRUE FORM:

FROM NOW ON YOU WILL NO LONGER BE LIED TO. BE FREE FROM THAT FAKE VICTINI'S GRASP!

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Greetings,

The Trade Forum Moderator is called ''Tornado9797'' and disguises himself or... ITself.... as a Victini, however, that is impossible. Why you ask? Well I'll tell you:
-Victini is said to be a very playful pokemon whom is afraid to show himself before humans, however our Tornado does not fear humans.

-Victini is the Pokemon of victory, but Tornado9797 is a being or thing of destruction.

All in all, a REAL Victini is an adorable playful little creature, our Tornado is anything BUT that!

FROM NOW ON YOU WILL NO LONGER BE LIED TO. BE FREE FROM THAT FAKE VICTINI'S GRASP!
I have nothing to add to that, Quite the case you have built right there.
*Slow clapping*

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Greetings,

1. Well of course I don't like being held by humans, they don't know when to be gentle or not and they make me become short of breath.
2. Well of course I'm playful...on 99% of other sites. I become serious here because my jurisdiction level beacons such behavior.
3. A being of destruction? If that's true, then how did I draw this:

4. ?????
5. Hippo tagged this thread, removing all legitimacy it might have had. Don't believe him, I have been framed. However, that is not hippo's fault, it is actually....

His sign.

Untitled.png

Hippo's sign has hypnotized all of you to believe the farfetch'd information provided above. The sign feeds on conspiracy and converts it into evil and fat, and we all know we don't want the ladder. Stop the madness, stop believing the sign. We can save Hippo from the sign if we really wanted to, but it will take a lot of effort.

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
1. Well of course I don't like being held by humans, they don't know when to be gentle or not and they make me become short of breath.
2. Well of course I'm playful...on 99% of other sites. I become serious here because my jurisdiction level beacons such behavior.

4. ?????
5. Hippo tagged this thread, removing all legitimacy it might have had. Don't believe him, I have been framed. However, that is not hippo's fault, it is actually....

His sign.

View attachment 5422
Hippo's sign has hypnotized all of you to believe the farfetch'd information provided above. The sign feeds on conspiracy and converts it into evil and fat, and we all know we don't want the ladder. Stop the madness, stop believing the sign. We can save Hippo from the sign if we really wanted to, but it will take a lot of effort.

You got the first point wrong.
also, I thought we burnt his sign, he even admitted it was burnt.

@Exemplary , cause farfetch'd

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod

4. ?????

His sign.

View attachment 5422
Damn you and your excessive use of space.

1. Ermh, YOU (Tornado) like being around humans while a real Victini doesn't. Perhaps it can adapt but at first glance it does not.
2. Sure, when you receive power, you have responsibility, but there isn't a single shred of playfulness in you left, infact I can't even remember if you were ever playful.
3. Yes.
4. Mkay.
5. In YOUR robotic eyes which only tries to detect logic it may seem to have lost legitimacy, but do the masses believe YOU over ME?

The loss of my sign was in no way your doing, a higher power had come into play that destroyed my sign. However I remain, in space there is no gravity so I can't fall down anyway.

You think I am the evil-doer?! ME?! That is simply absurd! I am not the one running a threat for the sole purpose of your own satisfaction, to get as much money as you can.

Also, dat ladder: