GameMode Return of 1 Year Later 3D

J

jianmingyong

i downloaded pokemon 3d 0.53 like 10 minutes before i posted that and it was 78 MB 1yl3d is more then 3 times that thats what i meant by the side game is bigger then the original pokemon 3d itself
It is becuase Pokemon 3d uses vanilla sprites and music which are low quality thus making file size seriously small compared to gamemodes that tries to give a better quality music and sprites which increase file size by a lot.

Pokémon 3D uses 8 bit music which relatively decrease the file size significantly.

Pokemaster102

Starting Trainer
It is becuase Pokemon 3d uses vanilla sprites and music which are low quality thus making file size seriously small compared to gamemodes that tries to give a better quality music and sprites which increase file size by a lot.

Pokémon 3D uses 8 bit music which relatively decrease the file size significantly.
where is the page for your mystery dungeon project...i want to play it i fricking love mystery dungeon

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
alot of things sure has changed from start to release. geez... i hope this outcome of the story is better. but of course, the game isnt finished. meaning its still basically chapter 1 and theres alot of game. i may have to add more trainers for chapter 1. hopefully it'll be more satisfying till another chapter. still need to make the new maps....