GameMode Return of 1 Year Later 3D

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
slight release delay, a certain sprite needs to be made. no need to fright, where it will be grand.

sorry bad rhyme...
its already 4:49am and well, i've been at this for a couple hours now (in matter of few hours or so everyday since announcement consecutively)
but mostly my day job has been in the way...
but speaking of slight delays... its not just the sprites, but a really good set up for a follow up release. in-case of bugs and such.

also, there is some ideas i thought of to, i suppose, make hype for the 2nd official release. interesting idea and makes for a good cliffhanger.
but i have to forcefully make a crash at the end because in doing the idea, IT WILL ERASE YOUR CURRENT PARTY!!!

if there is a better way to forcefully deposit your pokemon to PC, this should not be an issue, but unfortunately there is no easy way until further exploited.
but anyway, if you need me, im still making the sprite. Im sure you will like "her" ^ - ^

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
Laws of the Pokeballs and Data.

A Poke ball captures a Pokémon and then attempts to write it's data as a permanent root file, during this time the Pokémon can break free causing the poke ball to short out after the Pokémon break's out. Better poke balls have stronger circuitry and faster data transfer rates, making them harder to break (like the great and ultra ball), while others have charge levels that change based on the surrounding conditions (dusk, net, and dive ball) or current point of the battle (quick and timer ball). the master ball uses experimental technology that feeds off of the energy of the Pokémon to write it's data, while using a standard poke ball power source to make sure that the Pokémon won't escape by making the poke ball shut down due to power loss. The pokedex has a built in poke ball teleportation device and transponder to send poke balls to the Storage boxes. Poke balls don't affect the natural behavior of Pokémon, but it wirelessly controls the Pokémon using the pokedex as a management system, forcing it to fight. we see Pokémon overcoming this only to loaf off or fall asleep, as the Pokémon is severely hurt if it tries to willingly harm a person without it's trainer's consent first. People who hack poke balls started to rise, and in order to stop these people when the Global Trade System was introduced, a filter that searched the poke balls for any Pokémon with anomalies in their data was introduced, using the data collected by many trainers who spent their days catching and training Pokémon rather than hacking poke balls. this system was hacked so that these Pokémon could be dispensed from it like a pez dispenser, but they couldn't disable the "outgoing" end of the GTS or World Wide Battle Center, so competitions were safe from these hackers, somewhat. EVEN NOW these hackers could get the upper hand by using their tactics to make a Pokémon become a super weapon. they only need to make Pokémon that have no detectable anomalies and then they can mess with us, even in battle.

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Laws of the Pokeballs and Data.

A Poke ball captures a Pokémon and then attempts to write it's data as a permanent root file, during this time the Pokémon can break free causing the poke ball to short out after the Pokémon break's out. Better poke balls have stronger circuitry and faster data transfer rates, making them harder to break (like the great and ultra ball), while others have charge levels that change based on the surrounding conditions (dusk, net, and dive ball) or current point of the battle (quick and timer ball). the master ball uses experimental technology that feeds off of the energy of the Pokémon to write it's data, while using a standard poke ball power source to make sure that the Pokémon won't escape by making the poke ball shut down due to power loss. The pokedex has a built in poke ball teleportation device and transponder to send poke balls to the Storage boxes. Poke balls don't affect the natural behavior of Pokémon, but it wirelessly controls the Pokémon using the pokedex as a management system, forcing it to fight. we see Pokémon overcoming this only to loaf off or fall asleep, as the Pokémon is severely hurt if it tries to willingly harm a person without it's trainer's consent first. People who hack poke balls started to rise, and in order to stop these people when the Global Trade System was introduced, a filter that searched the poke balls for any Pokémon with anomalies in their data was introduced, using the data collected by many trainers who spent their days catching and training Pokémon rather than hacking poke balls. this system was hacked so that these Pokémon could be dispensed from it like a pez dispenser, but they couldn't disable the "outgoing" end of the GTS or World Wide Battle Center, so competitions were safe from these hackers, somewhat. EVEN NOW these hackers could get the upper hand by using their tactics to make a Pokémon become a super weapon. they only need to make Pokémon that have no detectable anomalies and then they can mess with us, even in battle.
o_O

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
ok, the game is finally finished until further updates.
so for now I need to reduce the file size.
it was at 612Mb, went down to 417Mb
still need to reduce more of it. ya'know, easier download.

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
here comes more delays for 1YL3D. all that work to just get it delayed. due to Nillz's script rehash, the game is forced to get re-scripted and files are to be repositioned.
so as a temporary solution, i'll post a video demo of the game for at least the beginning of the game. (a good chunk)
or if anyone can, im open for a skype chat and we can do a commentary of the game thus far. much like Raayo's old Youtube post when 1YL3D was out in it's very old stage.
let me know via contacts or on my profile so we can get this going before the update comes to ruin the game's current build. (well not ruin persay...)

the info was required here: http://pokemon3d.net/forum/threads/11426/

it is unfortunate that now more people are needed to be waiting because of it.

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
I think while im constantly making updates to 1YL3D, i thought of making "Small Tales" Gamemodes.
just some few script stories i thought of and would like to share.

I'll probably gunna release them as a "Gamemode Volume Pack" seperate from 1YL3D.
So I guess thats a thing huh?

I guess i can share some info, Theres a Small Tale of a Sad Love Story of a Gardevoir and her Trainer.
A story where you play as the Gardevoir to find her trainer. and thats about the jist of it.
It'll be a nice change of pace too.

Pokemaster102

Starting Trainer
i find it funny how this side game is bigger then the original pokemon 3d itself and the dragon and flying type ones look amazing
i downloaded pokemon 3d 0.53 like 10 minutes before i posted that and it was 78 MB 1yl3d is more then 3 times that thats what i meant by the side game is bigger then the original pokemon 3d itself

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
i downloaded pokemon 3d 0.53 like 10 minutes before i posted that and it was 78 MB 1yl3d is more then 3 times that thats what i meant by the side game is bigger then the original pokemon 3d itself
its mostly because of the music having more data on them. but the game is going to be a bit more bigger once the Sprites has been converted from Traditional to Custom.
basically increasing the size of the NPC Sprites.