Contributor
Trusted Support
1 Year Later 3D Returns!
1YL3D Photo.png

-Game Rules-
1: Eevee is your Starter Pokemon
2: Level Cap is 700
(This may vary until further notice)
3: If all Pokemon faint in battle, its Game Over!!
(Certain battles will not generate a Game Over)
4: Exp Distribution has been altered
|Exp Gain|Exp Requirement|​
5: Certain Evolution Altered
(Ex. Female Kirlia will evolve into Gardivor at level 30, while Males evolves into Gallade in level 30)
(Traded Pokemon will evolve at Level 40)
6: Everything else is Vanilla Pokemon

~Updates~

~March-30-2015~

The Game was just Released!!!
Heres the Link to the Gamemode Page!

http://pokemon3d.net/forum/resources/141/

~Changelog~

~January-20-2015~
its around that time of year again, and oh my, its gunna be my birthday :eek:
so i guess i can share something and go ahead and change the rules immediately.

ok, here we go... um... lets see.... how do I put this.... um.... hmm...

Well... the bottom line is that Your Starter is kinda changed.
It's no longer Eevee, but you can guess already what i've teased throughout the thread.
Well, it's in-fact...
It is kinda odd to do a thing but I realized something that in a grand scale, you wont even able to try all of the eeveelutions, but in this way... I have ALOT of plans and one aspect of it is related to the Humanoid Form which is also related to something new in the X & Y series. (cant say unless you already can read through it.)
overall, this change makes a gigantic impact on 1YL3D with new moves and a intresting story to tell with Eevee, like where did it come from? or why did it come to you to be it's trainer. and so on so forth. but at least this should increase the Originality of the game. (trying to add alot of Original Stuff in so it wont be the same pokemon game...)

dont get me wrong, this isnt a delay, but its what I was doing at the end of the Playthrough and thought how i can make the game more interesting. and this happened. Again, I hope you guys dont hate me for it. but at least you'll be traveling with a Adorable Eevee species.

yeah, species, thats what "she" is going to be classified. there will be other subspecies of pokemon out there, and WILL keep in secret, it will be up to you to find out once playing the game.

atm, still polishing Mt. Mortar's Sequence right before Tin Tower. trying to tie in a good ribbon so no loose threads are open y'know?
its hard to come up with newer ideas in small section and character build-ups. and also taking pokemon lore into consideration. so Mt. Mortar has to be a thing and needs to be introduced. It's related to a Story/Event Sequence much later in the game's future.

ok enough me babbling... I hope you like what im doing (even though im trying to keep secrets...)

ok back to 1YL3D, need to make some sprites here Q- Q

PS: the new Eeveelutions will still be in the game
December-9-2014
heres a bit of trivia.
In the pokemon world, people work hard to become who they want to be.
work hard towards their goals, they all must eventually go through tests and become something that would get them to where they are today.

and that example are Gym Leaders. in order to become a gym leader, you must have the qualifications of proper Pokemon Training via Pokemon School and to become a suitable member of society. and sometimes when these selectable graduates decide to persue a dream, they may leave their position at any time for every Pokemon League Events.
and so, why am i telling you about this small tid bit of trivia?
haha well then....
LOOK AT THIS!!!!

A New Dark Type Gym Leader!?

Johana
Yes! thats right lovelys!
im here to tell you about some new stuff in this game that isnt known yet. of course to a select few...
but thats beside the point! its a NEW GYM LEADER!!
of course she is new so treat her with some respect... but i can tell you a bit about her later...

In 1YL3D, the Pokemon League event has ended until the next one. but that doesnt mean that people of all ages cant still collect badges.
and so, some well known gym leaders of the Johto Region have resigned themselves to persue a goal &/or performance qualifications are undergone.
details are left to you as the player in the game, but for now, All i wiil say is that there will be 4 New Gym Leaders!

and so, Johana will be the only one to have some attention since she will be the first line up of the 4 new gymies.
and so lets talk about Johana!

Johana is of course a Dark Type user, and her Gym would work differently then a certain Gym in a certain city. (i'll leave that to your interpretation.)
she is stern and somewhat kinda ominous.. but overall she's very likable outside of work.
since she is a bit ominous, its kinda tricky to know what shes thinking. so with that in mind, i wonder how she would be in battle... I could imagine that she could try to sweep you no matter what the cost is with overwhelming Dark types. and since its quite dark, the entire gym is even dark!! so hard to see... whats even more that the lights will continue to flicker on and off. and could disorient you. however even though her gym is fairly new, it resembles the previous owner. of course would be familier and interesting to place Dark when the gym was in that what was weak against dark. (haha try hard <3)

also, need not worry, you will in fact meet the old gym leaders one way or the other. and have some story stuff planed for them too. it'll be just interesting...

welp, i think thats about all i can tell you for now. have any questions? then please write it in the comments below!

Thank you for reading <3
November-29-2014
Hiya guys! just got an idea for Noel's Eevee, Vanilla!
well im sure you are aware that Noel's Eevee is a Shiny Eevee, well what would you say if Vanilla is a new type of Eevee?
well not type as in Normal, Dark, Flying, etc.
Like a new variation of Eevee?

I thought of this on how to actually build a connection to the player's Eevee and what better way to do so by making a Backstory?
well... You play as your Eevee and met Vanilla at some point. its basically a small adventure in a story segment until Alexis (the player) and Noel came across them both and how the two Eevee joined them 10 years ago (game time)

what do you guys think? neato idea?
It'll boost the character development on the Eevees instead of them just being battle tools.

other then that, been doing job stuff and helping someone with thier custom sprite.
so yeah, not much to say other then that.
with that i'll be sure to keep updating as much as I can for new ideas and other cool bits.

Thanks for reading Lovleys~

PS: This was taken into consideration of a discontinued Gamemode called "Dratini's Soul" - Pika <3
November-16-2014
Hey guys! its time for some In-Depth Story and Life related stuff.
this will be open for interpretation and hope you will enjoy it~

~~~~~~~~
In our world, there lies keepers of the world and one who binds all together.
One who governs Time
One who governs Space
And The One who created them and everything
This Being created another,
One who governs Life
It was once said that this being rebelled against it's creator and disrupt the balance of existence
The Creator banished the rebel and fled into it's demise.
It is said that even now, The Rebel is hiding and for one day to return.
And for when that day comes, Life as we all know will cease to exist...

-Audrey G. E-

~~~~~~~~

interesting stuff right? well its safe to say what this story would be about, and i bet your thinking how it would play out.
theres still ALOT i cant say, but theres sooooo much story already written down and I cant wait to finish this Gamemode!

yes it will be very difficult to achieve with the amount of resources and the tools i have right now. i mean... im ony 1 guy on a computer creating a unique story and how it would stay true to the Pokemon Lore and how it would affect the Main Pokemon Game's Stories. its an interesting play out with familiar characters from certain games of the franchise.
I may be a no name writer on a computer writing all this down about a pokemon game, i've played plot heavy games all my life and love every minute of it and how a game would play out. i mean... its an idea that i kept away for so long and not let anyone know until i create the darn game.
but hey you know what? i did just that with the small teaser up there~

but as of right now being a one man game enthusiast, its very difficult to achieve the things that im not good at all with. though learning how to and couping with it, it can take me so far.
I never wanted to make something that i just came up with and just do it for the heck out of it.
with the things i think of, it sucks that i dont even have all the resources to make and all i can do is write it all down and portrait it on things that would make it happen.
when i first came onto Poke3D, i came for the nostalgia and a hip spriter that just love sprites in games. and how mainstream 3D games are now adays, they dont fit my taste and just love the stylistic it is.
i mean dont get me wrong, i play 3D games too and they are great. i am a hardcore gamer so yeah, cool stuff.

but having that said, I have other original works in my head but lots of life stuff gets in the way and its impossible to even put them all down and even be motivated to keep going. and thats where i was at the time and im not sure for the future either. this is the only Original Work that even came to life and really want to finish. and how much im cringing over and killing my self further to even spoil anything that i want to share is just pure stressful!! So much ideas was put into this Gamemode and its just difficult to keep it going.
I understand why so many Gamemode Makers stoped.
but i want to keep going and make this something for people to stop and enjoy a game where their childhood pokemon games could just be made into something interesting. A Story where pokemon games could've been if the marketing wasnt halted for kids, and the original creator of pokemon had to focus souly on that. which is unfortunate because how interesting the manga was. It was Dark, Real Conflict, and people's lives were in dangered.
and because of that, i wanted to express that in this gamemode.

I really hope you guys will enjoy it. i really do. im fine for it to be criticized when the final product is released, but for the fact that something i created would enjoy all of you would just make me even happier.
I really thank you for putting up with constant waiting, but thats how things are in my life and wish it didnt had to do that.
but i cant wait to finish this and i hope you all will enjoy it.

Thank you for reading!!!
July-25-2014
~~~~~~~~
I wasnt able to post anything last night due to internet at home being dumb *at work btw*
also... I made some compromise last night in under 30 Minutes. and im wondering if anyone would like this idea & new designs of the sprites?

First the Sprites
What would you guys perfer? Old and Traditional or New and Customized by yours truly?

heres a example pic.

Of course at that time of the pic it wasnt finished compared to the Alexis above. but other then that I say that it looks pretty good.
I did sy I was debating on how I was going to remake the sprites. I once considered doing all the NPC sprites traditionally until i came up with the detailed sprites.
so in a debate, I STRONGLY suggest you tell me what you guys think? should I keep it simple? or give the game more Eye Candy to show for you guys. I for one is leaning towards the more Detailed Sprites and surprisingly enough, its actually easier to do. I only made the front Sprites of the four characters above in under 30 Minutes, which is surprisingly faster then when I make sprites traditionally. but yeah enough of me. Tell me what YOU think!!

I had a similar idea. but its more indirect.

considering a few references of the past Unfinished/Abandon Gamemodes, I came across an Idea for 1YL3D's story to have Eeveelution's Hidden Evolution.
think of Megastones, but just a permanent Evolution. This idea was considered due to the original Idea of 2 Story Paths, where one path is the Default Alexis Path which everyone knows, and the Alicia Route where you play as her in her story(or him for the sake of another gender). so I was planning multiple route in 1 gamemode, but seeing how Nillz hasnt added the gender recognition yet between starter skins or just have the :if:Male or :if:Female Commands, I wnted to seperate the game and you guys can pick a side. now what does this relate to Hidden Evolutions on Eeveelutions?
well i put into consideration sake of the story and how the mechanics on how you advance relationships with. I was considering this as an option as well.

The idea struck me(finally) while I was playing my favorite game Growlanser.
think of this, I wanted to give the Eeveelutions more personality. the way how the game is shown now, it feels like Eevee is just a tool and cant speak. so the idea is this,
(trying not to give out spoilers) lets say a certain event happened, and your partner's inner feelings towards you manifest into a Humanoid being and is VERY Strong.
the idea might be a odd approach but if you think about it, this sort of thing has never happened before.
alot of ides on how to get to this varies, which depends on what stone/where/how to evolve eevee to your preferred typing. lets assume that your eevee evolves to it's initial evolution, such as Eeveon, Drakeon, Leafeon, etc. to get to the hidden evolution it would require, as i said, a certain event prior to the story. now im not sure where this would be appropriate to be availble to achieve, but im considering around the endgame of Ark 1 or sometime in Ark 2.
that depends and varies depending how the story progressed so it wont be here till sometime in the future.
so since they are in thier humanoid forms, they can speak and be more involved in the story as your partner.
also they can transform into thier beast forms such as the initial evolutions, but they have the will to speak.
what does this involve both story paths?
well I have to decide on how I can separate the gender of the Hidden Evolutions. which Is a big issue because the Pokemon Files does not support Gender Sprites. however what it does support is the Gender Evolutions. for example, lets say your Vaporeon is Male, the pokemon will Evolve to its hidden state if conditions are right. however, this idea can be flawed and ws thinking perhaps the Eevee Genders are would be exclusive to both of the story path. meaning in either both versions of the game.
this would be the idea of the duel games that gamefreak always release. like Ruby Sapphire, Red and Blue, Etc. which this would differentiate each of the game as a whole.
one idea is this.
the Alexis route would have Female Eevees, while the Alicia route would have Male Eevees. this can only be done with two games. or I can just not have that and put them in just one game. but then i have to worry about the :if:Male and :if:Female commands, since they are not in the official Pokemon 3D.
however, this idea will hve to be worked on later and needs further debate to all of you. so please tell me what you think about this. I STRONGLY suggest that you do.

so what do you think?
do you like the New & Customized Sprite or just perfer Traditionally?
do you like the Hidden Evolution Idea?
Is there anything you would like to add?
Any more suggestions?
are these Ideas stupid?
or are these the best and original ideas that can be come up with?
Let me know in the commenst below and stay tuned for more further news to 1 Year Later 3D!!
~~~~~~~~
Initial Post
"It has been a whole year away from Pokemon 3D.
though I mustve made some people mad for a long wait,
reason being is because of lack of motivation and other issues thats been happening in my life.
so i couldnt pick it up and continue.

so its safe to say that 1YL has been picked up and has been worked on in secret for the past 2 weeks.
I thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and confirm to everyone that its being developed.

so far so good, and lots of things added from where it last off. well if you guys know where it did left off. which is before Goldenrod.
what i meant by lots of things added would be a new way of getting to the point where it did left off.
new events that is a required to progress in the story.

alot of the characters that was previously there are revamped such as the Protagonist and other characters.

oh! and how can i ever forget the new Eevelutions?
as you may know, they dont exist. but im hard at work building them.
so far heres what I created!
In Progress.png

The Normal type Eeveon & the Flying type Alveon!
of course its a work in-progress but at least its there for feedback \(^∀^)/

anyway, heres the rundown of the story. for at least the beginning.

~~~~~
The Story takes place one year after the events of Gold/Silver/Crystal games. right after the battle with Red. lots of events happened and the protagonist was never heard from again.
the home of Ethan/Lyra became vacant and mysteries needed answers.
but this is not your story.

-Prologue Summery-
you are having a odd dream of a male silhouette talking to you as if it knows you and tells you to wake up. you wake up to see your partner Eevee, and then went down to talk to your mom. your mom tells you that you and her moved to New Bark Town with the help of Prof. Elm. you were originally from Viridian City. you have a childhood friend that is related to Prof. Elm. your childhood friend is name Alicia. She is a year younger then you, and not to mention that you are 18 years old.
you say hi to your neighbors and finally visited Prof. Elm. who was also accompanied by his daughter. you greated them and prof. Elm asked you if you can visit Mr. Pokemon in route 30. you agreed to and you set off but only to be stoped by Alicia. since this is the first time you've seen her since you moved she wanted to battle you. after the battle she went back into her father's lab and you sent out to find Mr Pokemon. only to find out that he has gone missing! but you went and received the Documents from his assistant and returned to hear that a secret organization has risen. its up to you and your friends to find out what are they after and to put a stop to them.
or so you think....
~~~~~

as per the gameplay, the difficulty is quite up there
in battles, you would rarely do 1 Hit K.O on pokemon.
of course in the exception of wild pokemon.'
there will be multiple endings and can build relationships with other people you encounter in-game.
there is also an Alignment standing based on your choices in-game that will determine who you are and what will people say about you.
where ever you stand. the story can either end well, or terribly for you.
this Gamemode will test your patience. it wont feel like a pokemon game. or rather, its how the pokemon games should play out anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
Sounds super nifty, glad to have you back, and nice to meet you, if you need simple models or anything for your cause, I can always use the practice.
thanks for the offer. but much has been done in the past and ALOT of work has been put back into work in the last 2 weeks. so lots of Revamp.

AdamantBadger

Pokémon Ranger
1 Year Later 3D Returns!
View attachment 5335

It has been a whole year away from Pokemon 3D.
though I mustve made some people mad for a long wait,
reason being is because of lack of motivation and other issues thats been happening in my life.
so i couldnt pick it up and continue.

so its safe to say that 1YL has been picked up and has been worked on in secret for the past 2 weeks.
I thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and confirm to everyone that its being developed.

so far so good, and lots of things added from where it last off. well if you guys know where it did left off. which is before Goldenrod.
what i meant by lots of things added would be a new way of getting to the point where it did left off.
new events that is a required to progress in the story.

alot of the characters that was previously there are revamped such as the Protagonist and other characters.

oh! and how can i ever forget the new Eevelutions?
as you may know, they dont exist. but im hard at work building them.
so far heres what I created!
View attachment 5330
The Normal type Eeveon & the Flying type Alveon!
of course its a work in-progress but at least its there for feedback \(^∀^)/

anyway, heres the rundown of the story. for at least the beginning.

~~~~~
The Story takes place one year after the events of Gold/Silver/Crystal games. right after the battle with Red. lots of events happened and the protagonist was never heard from again.
the home of Ethan/Lyra became vacant and mysteries needed answers.
but this is not your story.

-Prologue Summery-
you are having a odd dream of a male silhouette talking to you as if it knows you and tells you to wake up. you wake up to see your partner Eevee, and then went down to talk to your mom. your mom tells you that you and her moved to New Bark Town with the help of Prof. Elm. you were originally from Viridian City. you have a childhood friend that is related to Prof. Elm. your childhood friend is name Alicia. She is a year younger then you, and not to mention that you are 18 years old.
you say hi to your neighbors and finally visited Prof. Elm. who was also accompanied by his daughter. you greated them and prof. Elm asked you if you can visit Mr. Pokemon in route 30. you agreed to and you set off but only to be stoped by Alicia. since this is the first time you've seen her since you moved she wanted to battle you. after the battle she went back into her father's lab and you sent out to find Mr Pokemon. only to find out that he has gone missing! but you went and received the Documents from his assistant and returned to hear that a secret organization has risen. its up to you and your friends to find out what are they after and to put a stop to them.
or so you think....
~~~~~

as per the gameplay, the difficulty is quite up there
in battles, you would rarely do 1 Hit K.O on pokemon.
of course in the exception of wild pokemon.'
there will be multiple endings and can build relationships with other people you encounter in-game.
there is also an Alignment standing based on your choices in-game that will determine who you are and what will people say about you.
where ever you stand. the story can either end well, or terribly for you.
this Gamemode will test your patience. it wont feel like a pokemon game. or rather, its how the pokemon games should play out anyway.

here are the given rules to 1YL

-Game Rules-
1: Eevee's Data and all it's Eevelutions are altered and will be your main.
2: Level Cap is 1000
3: If all Pokemon faint in battle, its Game Over
4: everything else is Vanilla Pokemon

there is new Textures and music to compliment the game of what it is.
this wont be some kind of a copycat game.

all in all. once a Demo is released. it will be in the Released Page.

Till then, be patient Trainers
Can you help me with my skinswapping mod?
I need sprites,and you could send over somes character sprites so you could become a character from One year later.

Can you help me with my skinswapping mod?
I need sprites,and you could send over somes character sprites so you could become a character from One year later.
Oh,and I'm an eevee fan,so could I use the eeveelutions's skins especially?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
I would accept, but everything I do here is Exclusively to 1YL3D.
but i can give you my custom sprites i make that is unrelated to 1YL3D.

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
Ok i need some feedback on the Flying Type and Dragon Type Moveset and Stats in general.

First, heres Eevee's Altered Base Stats:

Eevee
250px-133Eevee.png
HP :85
Atk :85
Def :80
SAtk :75
SDef :90
Spd :85

Eevee's EXP Amount it needs to level up increased.

As for Eeveon, it's stats are like Eevee's but increased by 35 to all Base Stats
as for moves, Eeveon will know every Normal Type Attack Moves.
However, as for Status effect moves, Eeveon can know ALL Status Effect Moves. (Such as Acid Armor, Shell Smash, and Forest's Curse)

Eeveon
Normal.png
HP :120
Atk :120
Def :115
SAtk :110
SDef :125
Spd :120

Now for Alveon and Drakeon, theres been some debate here and there, but this is what i came up with.

Alveon
Flying.jpg
HP :90
SAtk :90
SDef :135
Spd :150

Drakeon
Dragon.jpg
HP :130
Atk :95
Def :100
SAtk :150
SDef :115
Spd :95

Please note both Drakeon and Alveon are still under Debate. so please tell me your thoughts on what could change and please be fair and consider the outcome of the game.
if there is any other suggestions please feel free to comment below.

thanks for the Feedback~

Last edited:

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Ok i need some feedback on the Flying Type and Dragon Type Moveset and Stats in general.

First, heres Eevee's Altered Base Stats:

Eevee
View attachment 5411
HP :85
Atk :85
SAtk :75
Spd :85

Eevee's EXP Amount it needs to level up increased.

As for Eeveon, it's stats are like Eevee's but increased by 35 to all Base Stats
as for moves, Eeveon will know every Normal Type Attack Moves.
However, as for Status effect moves, Eeveon can know ALL Status Affect Moves. (Such as Acid Armor, Shell Smash, and Forest's Curse)

Eeveon
View attachment 5412
HP :120
SAtk :110
SDef :125
Spd :120

Now for Alveon and Drakeon, theres been some debate here and there, but this is what i came up with.

Alveon
View attachment 5409
HP :90

Drakeon
View attachment 5410
Atk :95
Def :100
SDef :115
Spd :95

Please note both Drakeon and Alveon are still under Debate. so please tell me your thoughts on what could change and please be fair and consider the outcome of the game.
if there is any other suggestions please feel free to comment below.

thanks for the Feedback~
Can you explain something to me?
I just don't understand these numbers, that normal eevee has about the same stats as arceus, are all of these eeveelutions supposed to be legendaries?
Or have you changed the stats of every pokemon in the game?

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
no no its Base Stats. these are stats thats in the game itself. here, heres an example.

this is Leafeon's Vanilla Base Stats.
Leafeon
BaseHP|65
BaseAttack|110
BaseDefense|130
BaseSpAttack|60
BaseSpDefense|65
BaseSpeed|95

however in 1YL3D
all base stats increased by 20
so they are:

1YL3D Leafeon
BaseHP|85
BaseAttack|130
BaseDefense|150
BaseSpAttack|80
BaseSpDefense|85
BaseSpeed|115

so stated in the first post, all eevelutions stats are altered and Eevee's base stats are also altered for the sake of the game's difficulty.

hence the game is very long being seperated by Arks or Chapters (whatever you perfer), so you will have Eevee for awhile.
and also i would suggest keeping eevee because of it's new eevelutions.

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
no no its Base Stats. these are stats thats in the game itself. here, heres an example.

this is Leafeon's Vanilla Base Stats.
Leafeon
BaseHP|65
BaseAttack|110
BaseDefense|130
BaseSpAttack|60
BaseSpDefense|65
BaseSpeed|95

however in 1YL3D
all base stats increased by 20
so they are:

1YL3D Leafeon
BaseHP|85
BaseAttack|130
BaseDefense|150
BaseSpAttack|80
BaseSpDefense|85
BaseSpeed|115

so stated in the first post, all eevelutions stats are altered and Eevee's base stats are also altered for the sake of the game's difficulty.

hence the game is very long being seperated by Arks or Chapters (whatever you perfer), so you will have Eevee for awhile.
and also i would suggest keeping eevee because of it's new eevelutions.
I see, and that applies only to eevee and its evo's?

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
I see, and that applies only to eevee and its evo's?
correct. as per stated in the first post. Eevee and all its Eeveelutions are altered with the exception of known Eeveelution's movesets.
however, Eevee's Moves that it can learn are changed.

so any suggestions on Alveon and/or Drakeon?

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
correct. as per stated in the first post. Eevee and all its Eeveelutions are altered with the exception of known Eeveelution's movesets.
however, Eevee's Moves that it can learn are changed.

so any suggestions on Alveon and/or Drakeon?
For Drakeon, I see that you made it a special attacker so...maybe use moveset similar to that of Hydreigon with a bit of adjustment (since it's pure dragon), but I think it's speed stat is a bit low compared to the rest of the dragons.
As for Alveon, Attack and speed stats are good for it. Flying physical moves are needed for it.
I'm not sure what you mean by moveset suggestion, Do you me to list you moves and and the right lvls for them?

Shou Liengod

Contributor
Trusted Support
im just saying if you can give me an example of perfered moves it could have. but yeah.

anyway
for Drakeon. yeah a bit more for SAtk, i was thinking because most of Dragon moves are Satk moves. unless im wrong.
but i do see your point on its speed. it is slower then most dragons. also yes Alveon is petty good right now. but i could change thier stats a bit. maybe like this?

Drakeon

Atk :100
Spd :100

Alveon

HP :100
Def :90

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
im just saying if you can give me an example of perfered moves it could have. but yeah.

anyway
for Drakeon. yeah a bit more for SAtk, i was thinking because most of Dragon moves are Satk moves. unless im wrong.
but i do see your point on its speed. it is slower then most dragons. also yes Alveon is petty good right now. but i could change thier stats a bit. maybe like this?

Drakeon

Atk :100
Spd :100

Alveon

HP :100
Def :90
Well, almost all dragons are attackers, Hydreigon is the only one I can recall right now that is special attacker, which would be nice to have more of that ;) (There isn't much difference between the attack and special attack for most of them, just that attack is more present for dragons)

As for stats, is there a base for them?, I mean..If you look at the dragons in the vanilla game (like dragonite/garchomp/salamence/hydreigon.....etc), they have 600 base stats, with the difference between them is how are these 600 points distributed, Cause I see you buffed their stats without reducing any other stat (sorry, making it different than the vanilla game makes it a bit harder to know for sure :p)

As for moves, I assume you are gonna distribute them over the 1000 levels? If so, you might want to teach them every move their type can learn, and I can suggest the other moves that are not of the same type that they should learn. ( just a suggestion tho )