ShoPVP(Shop PVP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamantBadger

Pokémon Ranger
Helo! I had some spare pokemon and decided,wynaut give them away???
so now i've opend ShoPvp(Shop PVP)
Basically,I use random.org to generate teams,by making a Shopvp box to select pokemon from,then I send one to you and you have to defeat my team with the pokemon I sent. I'll be using a random team as well,so it'll be fair.If you win, you get to choose a pokemon from the team you sent, and keep it,then send the rest back.

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Helo! I had some spare pokemon and decided,wynaut give them away???
so now i've opend ShoPvp(Shop PVP)
Basically,I use random.org to generate teams,by making a Shopvp box to select pokemon from,then I send one to you and you have to defeat my team with the pokemon I sent. I'll be using a random team as well,so it'll be fair.If you win, you get to choose a pokemon from the team you sent, and keep it,then send the rest back.
Dead like the other 100+ thread made by Adamantbadger, His threads seem to die young!

AdamantBadger

Pokémon Ranger
Hmm, this might actually be fun to do xD
-In Jim Carrey's voice- I like it a lot
LATE THANK YOU
Hello I am of wanting to do some money give item get exchange.
What do you mean?Do you want to play Shop Pvp?
Dead like the other 100+ thread made by Adamantbadger, His threads seem to die young!
Are you even allowed to say that?
@Darkfire @MrHippocrit

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
By saying that you've effectively necroed the thread,if it ever was dead.Thank You!

But is that allowed? that's trolling isn't it?
Wow.....so you are saying that your thread is not dead, but at the same time reporting me for necro'ing the thread?

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
No, I'm saying that you can either choose
A:The thread wasn't dead
B:You Necroed
Which is it?
All i'm saying is that you abandon your threads the moment you make them. but whatever, do as you wish, again it was just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.