• There isn't very much activity here anymore. We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

PkMn Fire Red/Leaf Green Games Music Pack

Music Pack PkMn Fire Red/Leaf Green Games Music Pack 0.53.3 DOWNLOAD --->

No permission to download

Narx221

Dragon Tamer
Narx221 updated Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green Music Pack with a new update entry:

v.0.03

Music Added:
center, gym, gts, kanto_leader_intro, kanto_leader, johto_rivalintro, johto_rival_encounter, johto_rival, elmslab, surf, ride, trainer_defeat, wild_defeat, pokeflute, rHideout, show_me_around, ssaqua, evolution, trainer_encounter
Bugs corrected:
kanto_trainer and
_intro corrected.
Pendent to add:
vermilion and other places like forests and mt moon, leader_defeat, rocket_broadcast and rocket_encounter and routes.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Daziman

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
I want to denounce this music pack, it is a copy of my music pack, it has almost the same songs except for the ones that are replaced with the Fire Red/Leaf Green songs. Even the Info file is about the "DEHDMP". Please be original. The musics are not mine, of course, you can use it, but when most of them are the same that the ones in my music pack, it is strange.

Narx221

Dragon Tamer

patch version 0.04

v0.04:
-Music Added:
leader_defeat, nationalpark, johto_rocket_encounter, bugcontest, cerulean_cave, cerulean MusicRoute0, MusicRoute1, MusicRoute10, MusicRoute8, IlexForest,virdian_forest, vermilion, barktown, leader_defeat.
-Bugs Corrected:
corrected 1 second delay in much WMA files.
deleted some of Daziman's songs.
-Pendent to add:
City music, routes and safari.
enjoy :p

Narx221

Dragon Tamer

v0.05 The Radio update.

-General info:
-all citys finished, all battle songs finished, added 2 songs to listen the radio (recomendation: listen the radio ;) )
-Music Added:
alph, azalea, battlefactory, battletower, brain_battle, brain_battle_intro, brunedtower, champion_defeat, cherrygrove, dark_cave, diglettscave, dragonsden, ecruteak, elite_defeat, eusine_encounter, frontier, Goldenrod, Johto_champion, Johto_champion_intro, johto_elite, johto_elite_intro, johto_leader, johto_leader_intro, johto_rocket,...

Narx221

Dragon Tamer
Next update will be the remaining routes music and songs corrected without silence ( I am correcting only the songs that i can make a cycle of reproduction )