• There isn't very much activity here anymore. We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Pokémon Models Pack

Texture Pack Pokémon Models Pack 1.1.6.2

No permission to download

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
The 54th reply of this thread was on June 15th 2014(your reply).
Did you read anything I just said above? I will put it quite simply: resources (and their threads) do not follow the necro guidelines that normally apply to regular threads.

Splitzblue

Did you read anything I just said above? I will put it quite simply: resources (and their threads) do not follow the necro guidelines that normally apply to regular threads.
I saw it. It's just I was telling you when the last reply was. This is actually very weird to me.

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
okay let's make it clear:
Threads are normally considered dead after a month is true, HOWEVER:
This rule does not apply to Resource threads since their purpose is to inform about changes to the resource not to promote discussion
this is the thread dedicated to the resource and this is the easiest way for resource makers and users to discuss a resource
even if there hasnt been anything for a resource to update to in a month that doent mean the resource is dead it just means nothing new is done
it would be like if we decided that since we havent been able to update Pokemon 3D in over a month that means it must be dead and we can never work on it again or answer questions on the game

Splitzblue

okay let's make it clear:
Threads are normally considered dead after a month is true, HOWEVER:
This rule does not apply to Resource threads since their purpose is to inform about changes to the resource not to promote discussion
this is the thread dedicated to the resource and this is the easiest way for resource makers and users to discuss a resource
even if there hasnt been anything for a resource to update to in a month that doent mean the resource is dead it just means nothing new is done
it would be like if we decided that since we havent been able to update Pokemon 3D in over a month that means it must be dead and we can never work on it again or answer questions on the game
I should've known.

LeFox

Trainer
Are you sure you have the 3D Models option turned on in-game? The pack won't work unless that option is turned on.
so this is the problem
i have the texture packs

(i don't know if you're seeing it)
but it doesn't reconizes it

(and i don't know if you're seeing it two,sorry by that :/ )

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
so this is the problem
i have the texture packs

(i don't know if you're seeing it)
but it doesn't reconizes it

(and i don't know if you're seeing it two,sorry by that :/ )
You cannot use url image links for local photos. Use the Upload a File button to show me the pictures.