• There isn't very much activity here anymore. We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Pokémon Models Pack

Texture Pack Pokémon Models Pack 1.1.6.2

No permission to download

Splitzblue

Speaking of texture packs, I've noticed before many players were Pokemon and not humans.We should take this to a whole new level by uploading vehicle person (in P3D, you r literally a vehicle) texture pack (skin pack actually).A choice of being an ambulance, police car, tank, airplane, airship, helicopter, blimp, dune buggy or cargo truck.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Speaking of texture packs, I've noticed before many players were Pokemon and not humans.We should take this to a whole new level by uploading vehicle person (in P3D, you r literally a vehicle) texture pack (skin pack actually).A choice of being an ambulance, police car, tank, airplane, airship, helicopter, blimp, dune buggy or cargo truck.
You can draw such sprites yourself and upload them, and you would receive the same effect.

Splitzblue

Resource threads don't die. Please do not post irrelevant stuff here.
How's that possible? If all the other threads die, does that mean Resource threads should die after NOT replying after a month? This is not wat I was hoping would happen. I guess not all threads are equal.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
How's that possible? If all the other threads die, does that mean Resource threads should die after NOT replying after a month? This is not wat I was hoping would happen. I guess not all threads are equal.
These are not "technically" threads in the regular sense: they are automatically created when a resource is created. As a resource's status is completely up to the user, the thread is not affected by death (though it is annoying to post something completely irrelevant under it).

Also, my resource is completely up-to-date, so I don't see how it is dead.

Splitzblue

These are not "technically" threads in the regular sense: they are automatically created when a resource is created. As a resource's status is completely up to the user, the thread is not affected by death (though it is annoying to post something completely irrelevant under it).

Also, my resource is completely up-to-date, so I don't see how it is dead.
The 54th reply of this thread was on June 15th 2014(your reply).