Pokémon Models Pack

Texture Pack Pokémon Models Pack 1.1.6.2

No permission to download

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Tornado9797 submitted a new resource:

Pokémon Models Pack - Revive the lost 3D models of Pokémon 3D!

Remember those cool 3D Pokémon models from earlier versions? Well since our main modeler has left us, the model service was discontinued. All later versions of Pokémon 3D don't include the models in their files, so the only ones remain from older versions.

I have gathered all known 3D Pokémon models here today and placed them within this pack for the community. There are 209 models.

Unfortunately, since I'm no modeler, that number will never increase, the only updates that can apply to this...
Read more about this resource...

Narx221

A blue screen? Could you describe what you were doing before you got the blue screen?
,before the blue skin i was playing pvp with 3d models and suddenly the pc crashes into a blue screen after that i have started the windows. when the windows was ready to play pokemon 3d i activated it, but dont works now, i made a video after the blue srceen

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
,before the blue skin i was playing pvp with 3d models and suddenly the pc crashes into a blue screen after that i have started the windows. when the windows was ready to play pokemon 3d i activated it, but dont works now, i made a video after the blue srceen
This is probably because you used them in PvP, but it shouldn't result in a blue screen...

Remove and redownload my pack, that may solve the problem with the game not starting up.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Tornado, will you make a version with the old BW Sprites?
Like in 0.36, where we were able to use them <3
Due to the way the current battle system differs from the pre-0.36 variant, I'm afraid such a pack would be impossible. Even if it were done, the sprites would not turn properly in battle, and it would not look pleasing.

Lunedi

Pokémon Ranger
Due to the way the current battle system differs from the pre-0.36 variant, I'm afraid such a pack would be impossible. Even if it were done, the sprites would not turn properly in battle, and it would not look pleasing.
Oh, the camera in battle right?
What a shame.. thanks for the answer.