• There isn't very much activity here anymore. We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Pokémon Reorchestrated Music Pack

Music Pack Pokémon Reorchestrated Music Pack 0.53.3+

No permission to download

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
last I remember we support .mp3 with no .xnb for songs and .wav for sound effects
These are distinct as they are played using different methods(WMP vs something else)

SViper

SViper updated Pokémon Reorchestrated Music Pack with a new update entry:

Pokémon Reorchestrated Music Pack 0.52.1+

Update Logo:
  • Fixed space_legend_battle, so please delete from Intro folder space_legend_battle if you have version 0.50.1 V3.
  • Changed barktown from N Suite to New Bark Town.
  • Added support for future regions:
Hoenn: Wild Battle, Gym Battle, Elite 4 Battle, Slateport City, Vendarturf Town, Abandoned Ship.
Sinnoh: Twinleaf Town.​
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

SViper

SViper updated Pokémon Reorchestrated Music Pack with a new update entry:

Pokémon Reorchestrated Music Pack 0.53+

First sorry is for update be late a bit, because I didn't wanted do any mistakes doe exhaustion from practice work.
Second sorry is for not to do researches and add what I add in this new version for previous version.
Next thing thanks to jianmingyong I made 2 versions of this: MP3 and WMA/XNB, because nilllzz is lazy to fix Intro Folder and Intro Songs skip for MP3 bug which one I reported ages ago.

Update logo:

• 4 new songs: Pallet Town, Cinnabar Island, Route Music 7 and...
Read the rest of this update entry...

SViper

Sneak patches for tomorrow's update for WMA version! Update will come tomorrow, because jian need do MP3 version of these songs and rise quality of 0.53+ songs to much new ones.:):p

SViper

Last edited:

SViper

Attention: new songs from Johto Legends Vol. 1 will now be uploaded every other Friday, starting Nov. 13th!
So soon I do every week a patches starting from this week.:)

General_207

Trainer
I came back to Pokemon3D and found myself pretty disappointed when my favorite resource packs didn't work. The latest download causes crashes for me when I load up the pack and doesn't produce any sound when it doesn't. I decided to take matters into my own hands and "fix" the pack by converting the WMA files to OGG and hex editing the extension of the audio file in the XNB file from alph.WMA to alph.OGG for example.

https://mega.nz/#!08831L7D!jWaZ-0e4HPjCTeW6_8QwR_KelSseEfSd8FvtTAf9ToY

This zip file contains the fixed pack. Another change I made was that the XNB file for alph and IlexForest in both songs and intro reference darkcave.WMA. I changed this to the name the file name it is referencing instead. Not sure what this changes if anything but it seemed out of place when looking at it. I haven't been able to fully test it since I lost my completed save and had to do a fresh save right now. Everything seems to work perfectly fine though. The moderators can let me know if linking like this isn't allowed and the mod author(Or whoever maintains this pack) can make whatever they want of this if anything.

Edit: I noticed while playing that some of the sound files were missing while healing and grabbing items and such. I guess you can't just have them as OGG and place an XNB file there like with songs. The link above has been updated to have the sound files working too. I just converted them from WMA to WAV 16 bit and then to XNB with the XNB Formatter. If you downloaded it before and you don't feel like redownloading 100+ MB for 4 fixed sounds then you can just download this instead.

https://mega.nz/#!0tMWCLRL!fFGPfTkUIWWOSM-1uT_6uWTYmMVT3W9yxuDYcmVLnf4

Just go to "Pokémon Reorchestrated Music Pack\Sounds" and place the files from that zip after deleting the old files.

Last edited: