Pokémon Reorchestrated Music Pack

Music Pack Pokémon Reorchestrated Music Pack 0.53.3+

No permission to download

SViper

@jianmingyong and anyone know a good YouTube converter to .mp3 with high quality?

Update coming soon:
Add SS Aqua,
Better quality of Johto Champion Battle (bit rate from 192kbps to 231kbps),
Add Oak's Research Lab,
Add Cerulean City.

Last edited:
J

jianmingyong

@jianmingyong and anyone know a good YouTube converter to .mp3 with high quality?

Update coming soon:
Add SS Aqua,
Add Oak's Research Lab,
Add Cerulean City.
I usally download using my internet download manager so I can choose to download the quailty and then edit them in audacity to remove slient and make them loop properly.

SViper

Update coming soon:
Add SS Aqua,
Add Oak's Research Lab,
Add Cerulean City.
I usally download using my internet download manager so I can choose to download the quailty and then edit them in audacity to remove slient and make them loop properly.
It's free?

J

jianmingyong

It's free?
Internet download manager is not free after 30 days but I have a patch that make it free forever.

With that, your download can be much faster and also be able to download any video ( usually mp4 because they are higher in quality ) and import it into audacity to normalise the audio to correct loudness, edit to make them loop correctly and export to whatever format your computer support.

My music pack bit rate was about 600kbps ~ 1000kbps+ as I am using wav format ( to remove the awkward silent at the start of track ) and changed the extension to wma to be able to dectact in game.

J

jianmingyong

Btw, I have found out how to use the mp3 file without using the "Quick fix.bat" I provided last time.
You just have to delete the ".xnb" files and rename them back to mp3. That means you just need the mp3 files and nothing else.

For the convenience, I have reversed the file name using the "quick fix.bat" back into .mp3 ( I reverse engine that bat file to change back into mp3 ) so that you can proceed to create your new music without worry.

https://mega.co.nz/#!WJpFDD5R!kUaj4U7ozw08T9PHTMNZyu0W5oXhkG7Y4cOhHjo9RUg

SViper

Btw, I have found out how to use the mp3 file without using the "Quick fix.bat" I provided last time.
You just have to delete the ".xnb" files and rename them back to mp3. That means you just need the mp3 files and nothing else.

For the convenience, I have reversed the file name using the "quick fix.bat" back into .mp3 ( I reverse engine that bat file to change back into mp3 ) so that you can proceed to create your new music without worry.

https://mega.co.nz/#!WJpFDD5R!kUaj4U7ozw08T9PHTMNZyu0W5oXhkG7Y4cOhHjo9RUg
Okay, thanks for information. No will be easier, because I no more be needed to copy .XNB files and convert musics/songs to .WMA.

J

jianmingyong

Actually I have been playing around with the music, the battle music contain winning music as well without actually winning. Looks like you just download and paste them in so there are some flaws in the music.

SViper

Actually I have been playing around with the music, the battle music contain winning music as well without actually winning. Looks like you just download and paste them in so there are some flaws in the music.
You observant, but I leave how it is, because I hate cutting musics/songs and I like way they are. But if you wanna you can do some cutting.

Last edited: