Anime Cries

Music Pack Anime Cries 1.345

No permission to download

SViper

Good afternoon.

The reason y i.dont record and update this resource anymore is because the game i was making this for has become a joke, ran by people who dont actually play pokemon.

Bottom line is it wont be updated by me anymore. And due to this onlt being compiled by me and actually nintendo owns the cries (since nintendo owns pokemon lol) people can therefore use and improve on this as they see fit. To tell u the truth my time has been taken up working on a new MMO (this isnt advertising btw) so dont have time for this anyway.

Enjoy :)
Wow, never thought I get explanation from you about that and + here. So thank you very much, Arnie_Jr for all your hard work.:)
BTW maybe you join play P3D?:)

@-N- so you still do some Anime Cries?

Last edited:

Legend_Blade

Trainer
Anime Cries suppose to be .wav, because they are Sounds not Songs.

I think I found out why is not working for you, because you installed wrongly, so in couple minutes new update with new installation explanation will come.
This one works just fine. Problem wasn't in the installation tho, I did the same thing with the other version. Wierd problem, but got fixed quite nicely ;)

SViper

SViper updated Anime Cries with a new update entry:

Anime Cries V9.5a

Update Logo:
  • Added 4 Unova/5th Generation Pokemons voice acted by SViper (me): Tepig (beta), Oshawott, Scraggy, Axew (long/relaxed version).
Notes:
  • Version was only raised by one letter, because they had to be in version V9.5, but I forgot to voice act that time.
  • If you want some of those Cries I recorded to be re-recorded tell me, if you liked some of them tell me before I re-recorded them, because Tepig and maybe Axew will be re-recorded.
Read the rest of this update entry...

SViper

We currently looking for people to help us with this Anime Cries/Project, if you can help us with this then please post here or contact me with information how you can help us!:)

BTW I will try soon voice act some more Pokemon, so if have some requests tell here or me and I try to check if I can voice act it.:)

Last edited:

SViper

Sorry I couldn't post officially this big update with new version string today, because I end up caught up in Manga, but I will do that as soon as possible.
Edit/PS: I re:uploaded AC, because I made mistake with Scyther and Electrobuzz Cries, and I made mistake with version calculation. So now I suggest if you used 1.076 (pre 1.126) to download 1.126 from download button or from link in first sentence.

Last edited:

SViper

SViper updated Anime Cries with a new update entry:

Anime Cries 1.126

Note: version string was changed to more realistic one by dividing current version by 10 (9.5/10=0.95) and removed V from it. Calculations for versions now on is and will be calculated like this: 1 new Cry or 1 Cry change is = 0.001 for version change.

Update Logo:
  • Added 112 Unova Professional Anime Cries: Victini, Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Pignite, Emboar, Dewott, Samurott, Patrat, Watchog, Purrloin, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Munna, Musharna, Pidove, Tranquill,...
Read the rest of this update entry...

b33zu

Starting Trainer
Please tell me you have a list of names for each one of these lol. If not can you please make one so it's not 1 through 500+? Thanks

SViper

Looking for someone to extract Anime Cries that are not yet in a pack from these videos for now:
If you find better ones, then do it or share it.
So if you can help with this then contact me in this thread or PM me.

Last edited:

SViper

Still looking for someone to extract Anime Cries that are not yet in a pack from these videos for now:
If you find better ones, then do it or share it.
So if you can help with this then contact me in this thread or PM me.

Last edited: