• There isn't very much activity here anymore. We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Anime Cries

Music Pack Anime Cries 1.345

No permission to download

SViper

Okay, I looking for someone to do left 324 Pokemon Anime Cries.
I thinking about Pikachu AC, so would you want I keep current one or use XY main one?

SViper

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6ohyh180gkjub/Pokémon_3D_Anime_Cries
Interesting Anime Cries I have ever listen. You may listen to any of them and then vote which voice is better ( They will often repeat more than once except Pikachu, Mewtwo )

Mewtwo is more of a parody rather than a real cry anyway :p Do listen and lol.
Pikachu is Cry is main XY Cry from 36 Pikachu XY Cries. So please vote for Anime Cries you like, because it hard to choose it by selfs.;)
Later I voice act Oshawott, Axew, Scraggy and maybe Tepig.:)

SViper

Sure, i got as texture pack the "Kira_Pro_Grafik_HD" and the "Pokemon Models" packs.
As music packs i got the "Anime Cry" ofcourse, and the "Pokemon Reorchestrated Music" packs.
Anime Cries should work.
BTW vote for Anime Cries you want here. You can listen then in jian's post about. We do this to update Anime Cries, because our voice actor send to much samples for each Pokemon.

J

jianmingyong

Sure, i got as texture pack the "Kira_Pro_Grafik_HD" and the "Pokemon Models" packs.
As music packs i got the "Anime Cry" ofcourse, and the "Pokemon Reorchestrated Music" packs.
The sound only plays when you encounter a pokemon or look into your party :)

It will play a different sound unless they are not implemented.

Legend_Blade

Trainer
The sound only plays when you encounter a pokemon or look into your party :)

It will play a different sound unless they are not implemented.
i know that and are attached the way it should be. I discovered that the files are in .wav format. The other music pack (that works) is in .mp3 format. Could this be why it doesn't work?

SViper

i know that and are attached the way it should be. I discovered that the files are in .wav format. The other music pack (that works) is in .mp3 format. Could this be why it doesn't work?
Anime Cries suppose to be .wav, because they are Sounds not Songs.
For some reason i can't get this to work... other packs do work, except this one. Any idea's?
I think I found out why is not working for you, because you installed wrongly, so in couple minutes new update with new installation explanation will come.

SViper

SViper updated Anime Cries with a new update entry:

Anime Cries V9.5

Update Logo:
  • Added 6 more Hoenn/3rd Generation Pokemons made by volunteered voice actor: Exploud, Medicham, Wailmer, Spinda, Kecleon, Walrein.
  • Updated 10 Anime Cries: Pikachu (XY). By volunteered voice actor: Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Weepinbell, Mr. Mime, Electabuzz, Feraligatr, Porygon 2, Whiscash, Munchlax.
  • Added Custom Cry: Talking Meowth (Team Rocket Meowth).
Notes:
  • Installation since V9.3 and newer versions: extract>open folder>move folder named Anime Cries to your ContentPacks folder.
  • I forgot voice act Pokemons I promised, but in next week I do them and maybe more.
  • That voice actor who did 6 new and 9 renewed Cries disappeared after that.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Arnie_jr

Starting Trainer
Good afternoon.

The reason y i.dont record and update this resource anymore is because the game i was making this for has become a joke, ran by people who dont actually play pokemon.

Bottom line is it wont be updated by me anymore. And due to this onlt being compiled by me and actually nintendo owns the cries (since nintendo owns pokemon lol) people can therefore use and improve on this as they see fit. To tell u the truth my time has been taken up working on a new MMO (this isnt advertising btw) so dont have time for this anyway.

Enjoy :)