Fixed [0.38] houndoom can learn fire fang twice

T

Tyler Lachnit

leveling up to level 30, my houndoom was trying to learn fire fang, which it already knew... so i let it learn it and now it has two of its attack slots taken up by fire fang haha

Sarah j

Pokémon Ranger
leveling up to level 30, my houndoom was trying to learn fire fang, which it already knew... so i let it learn it and now it has two of its attack slots taken up by fire fang haha
Did u get it from an egg or the wild to start with because i've had it happen where if the poke knew the move from having it as an egg move and then learned it normally via leveling it can learn the same move twice.

T

Tyler Lachnit

Did u get it from an egg or the wild to start with because i've had it happen where if the poke knew the move from having it as an egg move and then learned it normally via leveling it can learn the same move twice.
i got it as a houndour in the safari zone, i think it may have learned it as houndour..