Pokémon 3D Completed save file

Status
Not open for further replies.

appelpower

Starting Trainer
Hello, everyone!

My name is appelpower and I really like this game. However, Gen II is a gen that I love, but have little patience for. That's why fast forward is a must for me in these games. Additionally, I want to explore everything and check out the graphics as fast as possible.

As a result of all the following, I've been looking voor a save game for quite a long time, but the only one I ever found seemed to be a virus. So, does anyone have a completed savegame he or she wants to upload? If so, can anyone tell me how they have to be installed?

Thanks in advance,
Appelpower

appelpower

Starting Trainer
Maybe close? Someone who is very far into the game?

I'm only a rookie in this game and community, though, so I might be completely wrong...

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
This depends a lot. If you play offline (Single player) you can actually insert a save file into the save folder and then it should work however you won't be able to trade nor do PvP when it comes out.

If you play Gamejolt then you can't.

beat me to it hippo unfair posting timer lol

edit: also just so u know it goes up to the E4 only right now so that would be the farthest people can be

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
Hello, everyone! I don't play online, so I can insert a save game. I just can't find one.
Unfortunately, you can't change your Offline save into the Online/Gamejolt Save. This is to prevent from hacked Pokemon getting onto the GTS, etc.
Start over if you wish to access the Gamejolt features.

appelpower

Starting Trainer
??
I've lost track of the conversation now. I don't intend to play online, but I just want a savegame that grants access to all the finished areas in the game. Does anyone know if this is possible?

MrHippocrit

Champion
Trusted Support
Retired Mod
??
I've lost track of the conversation now. I don't intend to play online, but I just want a savegame that grants access to all the finished areas in the game. Does anyone know if this is possible?
I'm fairly certain that this isn't possible
You are correct.

This depends a lot. If you play offline (Single player) you can actually insert a save file into the save folder and then it should work however you won't be able to trade nor do PvP when it comes out.

If you play Gamejolt then you can't.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
I'm beginning to think he means the unimplemented areas like Mt. Silver and likewise. If that's the case, than that is completely impossible at this moment in time, as the location data does not exist yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.