What is your favorite Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddez

Dragon Tamer
So, What is your favorite Pokemon?

For me it is Growlithe, don't know why I just love it :D

I also like Machamp, it single handedly beat the champion on Pokemon Silver for me <3

Trangar

Bug Catcher
I like bagon and evolutions, but honestly I haven't been keeping up that much with the newer pokemon versions.

From the original 150 I like Gengar a lot, also probably because I've never (legit) had him in my party

Karasu416

Trainer
Donator
I've played the newer versions, save for B&W 2, buut I still have to say my favorites(I can't pick! Sorry D:) Would have to be Charizard, Quilava, and Typhlosion :3 Yeahh, I know they're all based from starters, but stilllll I grow to love 'em~

Robin

Starting Trainer
My favorite pokemons are mudkip and mantine i think. A friend gave a mantine to me after i started playing pokemon with saphire version after a long time again. ^^

DoomsdayBear

Starting Trainer
My favorite Pokemon is also Growlithe. I just can't help but love it.
For a favorite legendary (I put them in different categories) it would be Ho-Oh, but Deoxys seems to be nudging its way to the top.

Mine favorites:
1 Gen:
Charizard, because he is cool
Gengar, because he is funny
Snorlax, because he is lazy ( like me :D )
2 Gen:
Phanpy, because he is cute
Umbreon, because it looks nice
3 Gen:
Blaziken, because I like fire type and he looks good
Metagross, I don't know why, maybe his beatiful eyes? :D
4 Gen:
Magmortar, just like Blaziken
5 Gen:
Hydreigon: only most favorible pokemon from 5 gen :grumpy:

Haddez

Dragon Tamer
Mine favorites:
4 Gen:
Magmortar, just like Blaziken
Really? Personally I am not a fan of Magmortar. I am not a fan of the ones like it either like Electivire and Tangrowth. I didn't think the pre-evolutions needed to evolve. Also they missed out a pokemon for Jynx!
They had the 3 elemental 'humans' Magmar Electabuzz and Jynx, gave them all baby pokemom. Then evolved them all but Jynx!

Really? Personally I am not a fan of Magmortar. I am not a fan of the ones like it either like Electivire and Tangrowth. I didn't think the pre-evolutions needed to evolve. Also they missed out a pokemon for Jynx!
They had the 3 elemental 'humans' Magmar Electabuzz and Jynx, gave them all baby pokemom. Then evolved them all but Jynx!
Very true, but I still like him :D

Haddez

Dragon Tamer
Very true, but I still like him :D
They all do look like absolute tanks though! :D
If I didn't love Electabuzz and Magby so much I might like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.