GameMode RandomLocke! New game mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new game mode I decided to create. It has the same rules as the nuzlocke game mode, but with a twist: you can randomly encounter every pokemon. This only took me a few hours to make so it's bound to have some errors. Feel free to express your opinions and suggestions.
Download here

Special thanks to: Prince Vade, Darkfire and snoe.

EDIT: You can encounter any pokemon except for legendaries, Dragonite, Tyranitar and Unown(these appear in Ruins of Alph)

EpitaphFox

Starting Trainer
Although it has only happened twice, I've crashed when going into tall grass. I assume this could be the result of a certain pokemon that should appear, but doesn't. I don't get to see any battle frames whatsoever, just the screen changing to a battle and then crash.

Although it has only happened twice, I've crashed when going into tall grass. I assume this could be the result of a certain pokemon that should appear, but doesn't. I don't get to see any battle frames whatsoever, just the screen changing to a battle and then crash.
it's been giving me the same error and i don't know why. if you have the crash report you should report it to the bugs section and the staff should know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.