Crash [Indev 0.58] Abra/Opponent Used Teleport Crash

BlackComatose

Starting Trainer
In route 34 right before Goldenrod City theres a chance to run into a wild abra, if you try to engage with it the game will immediately crash. Also I just saw the Forum post about including the version in the title but I am unable to change the title. I am on Indev 0.58

Attachments

Runaryu

Bug Catcher
From what I can identify from the crashlog, specifically the part below, teleport is what causes the crash. In case you need that abra, try inflicting it with a status like sleep so it can't use the move.
Code:
CallStack: 

at P3D.BattleSystem.Moves.Psychic.Teleport.MoveHits(Boolean own, BattleScreen BattleScreen)

Runaryu

Bug Catcher
From what I can identify from the crashlog, specifically the part below, teleport is what causes the crash. In case you need that abra, try inflicting it with a status like sleep so it can't use the move.
Code:
CallStack: 

at P3D.BattleSystem.Moves.Psychic.Teleport.MoveHits(Boolean own, BattleScreen BattleScreen)
This is the earliest (not yet confirmed) post I could locate as of Indev 0.58 so in the future, just dig down through the bug forum a bit to see if it's already been reported.

Runaryu

Bug Catcher
Code:
CallStack: 

This is the earliest (not yet confirmed) post I could locate as of Indev 0.58 so in the future, just dig down through the bug forum a bit to see if it's already been reported. Also, don't forget to include the version you're running in the title. Your crash log contains the information, but putting it in the post itself makes for a more conventional organization.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
There's a ton of duplicate reports of this bug so I've merged them all into one thread so data collection is easier. If you encounter this bug, please respond to this thread.