Crash [Indev 0.55.2] Constant Crash

MrTristan3

Starting Trainer
I've been experiencing crashing, I'm not sure what to else to say but, the crash message is: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". and it has happened 8 times all seemingly at random and, I was wondering if i could fix it.

I am new to the forums so I'm not sure if it posted this under the right thread or tag

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Hello there,
This is the right place to post this, sadly we can't fix bugs that we can't reproduce, sorry for the inconvenience caused.:(

Same here. I think what happened is either I was fish (Magikarp) farming on route 32 and water entrance to cave 2, Ruins of Alph or just me evolving my chikorita / pidgey (the pidgey was in a different location, maybe Union Cave) when I was grinding in Ruins of Alph so it's either a location bug or evolution bug. [I evolve my pokemon then walk a few steps triggering a crash.] Maybe try canceling the evolution when testing game dev? -btw grinding in this game really sucks. I know it's for balance but Pokemon games in general, grinding sucks. In Nep Re; Birth 1, that was some easy grinding I tell you. Oh well just venting how much I love and hate grinds.

Attachments