Offered [Pokémon 3D] Sanio's Living Dex Lottery

The winners of Sanio's Living Dex Lottery for the day have been selected!

3 people entered, which means they all win! Let's see who gets what, and who gets NUT.

The first number chosen was 3, which belongs to Falkner! You get the Seedot!
The second number chosen was 1, which belongs to DeathbyaDingbat! You get the Nuzleaf!
The last number chosen was 2, which belongs to Zottelchen! You get the Shiftry!

Winners, you are already on my friends list, so just check your GTS Inbox! Be sure to have an empty slot in your party!
To those new to the lottery, check the first entry to this thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FIFTEENTH DAILY LOTTERY ENTRY IS HERE!
something something filler text.
www.random.org picked #205, which is part of an evolution line! Our prized Pokémon this entry are...

Pineco and Forretress!
204 Pineco.png 205 Forretress.png

Nothing much to say about these 2 Pokémon. They can be found as early as Ilex Forest.

Simply post below to enter! 2 Pokémon, 2 winners!
Fanta
Zottelchen
Falkner

Last edited:

Welcome back to the daily lottery. We do this daily. Every single day. So far I haven't broken that routine. No sirree. e.

The first number chosen was 3, which belongs to Falkner! You get the Pineco!
The last number chosen was 2, which belongs to Zottelchen! You get the Forretress!

Winners, you are already on my friends list, so just check your GTS Inbox! Be sure to have an empty slot in your party!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE SIXTEENTH DAILY LOTTERY ENTRY IS HERE!
I'll actually start doing this daily again. Don't worry.
www.random.org picked #15 which is part of the most interesting evolution line in the world. Our prized Pokémon this entry are...

Weedle, Kakuna, and Beedrill!
13 Weedle.png 14 Kakuna.png 15 Beedrill.png

I swear these are the rarest Pokémon you'll ever encounter.

Simply post below to enter! 3 Pokémon, 3 winners!
Falkner
Zottelchen
BreezeWindchaser
Fanta

Last edited:
Boop Beep Boop Boop Beep Boop Boop Boop Boop Beep Beep Boop Boop Beep Boop Beep Boop Beep Beep Boop Beep Beep Boop Boop Boop Beep Beep Boop Beep Beep Boop Boop Boop Beep Beep Boop Beep Beep Beep Beep Boop Boop Beep Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop Beep Beep Beep Boop Beep Beep Beep Boop Beep Beep Boop Beep Beep Beep Beep Boop Beep Beep Beep Boop Boop Beep Boop Boop Beep Beep Boop Beep Beep Boop Boop Boop Beep Beep Boop Boop Beep Boop Boop Boop Boop Beep Boop Boop Boop Boop Beep

haha you all thought I was gonna continue the entry yesterday. you thought.

The first number chosen was 4, which belongs to Fanta! You get the Weedle!
The second number chosen was 2, which belongs to Zottelchen! You get the Kakuna!
The first number chosen was 4, which belongs to Falkner! You get the Beedrill!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE SEVENTEENTH DAILY LOTTERY ENTRY IS HERE!
As to whether I'll legitimately continue doing this daily is up to several factors I can't describe. Fun.
www.random.org picked #656......would you look at that.
Froakie, Frogadier, and Greninja!

656 Froakie.png 657 Frogadier.png 658 Greninja.png

Now THESE are the rarest set of Pokémon you'll ever encounter. So rare you don't encounter them at all unless through a PvP battle.

Simply post below to enter! 3 Pokémon, 3 winners!
DeathbyaDingbat
Zottelchen
Fallen-Protagonist ("The ___ One" on Discord)
Aephu
Nijo
Falkner
Fanta

Last edited: