Offered [Pokémon 3D] Sanio's Living Dex Lottery

The winners of Sanio's Living Dex Lottery for the day has been selected!

I'm going to delay the next entry till tomorrow at 9:00 A.M. MST, so I can get back on schedule. Besides, it makes writing this entry a lot faster so I can get back to what I was doing!

The first number chosen was 3, which belongs to Zottelchen! You get the Joltik!
The last number chosen was 2, which belongs to Megamaster! You get the Galvantula!

Winners, you are already on my friends list, so just check your GTS Inbox! Be sure to have an empty slot in your party!
To those new to the lottery, check the first entry to this thread.

THE THIRTEENTH DAILY LOTTERY ENTRY IS HERE!
Sure it's not exactly 9 AM MST, but at least its not much later into the day.
www.random.org is used once more and gives us #416, which is part of an evolution line. Our prized Pokémon are...

Combee and Vespiquen!
415 Combee.png 416 Vespiquen.png

Yet another 1% encounter rate Safari Zone Pokémon, Vespiquen. It was beyond annoying trying to capture this Pokémon even after encountering it. I simply threw mud at it till it complied, but it was a LOT of mud. Probably an entire mountain worth. Definitely worth your time to win.

Simply post below to enter! 2 Pokémon, 2 winners!
Fanta
DeathbyaDingbat
Zottelchen
Megamaster
BreezeWindchaser
Falkner

Last edited:

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
The winners of Sanio's Living Dex Lottery for the day has been selected!

Let's hope I can continue this daily lottery to be an actual daily lottery.

The first number chosen was 2, which belongs to Zottelchen! You get the Breloom!
The last number chosen was 1, which belongs to Fanta! You get the Shroomish!

Winners, you are already on my friends list, so just check your GTS Inbox! Be sure to have an empty slot in your party!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE TWELTH DAILY LOTTERY ENTRY IS HERE!
www.random.org is used once more and gives us #595, which is part of an evolution line. Our prized Pokémon are...

Joltik and Galvantula!
View attachment 11837 View attachment 11838

Another Pokémon from the Safari Zone. Joltik has a 1% chance to appear in The Garden area, so this entry will definitely be worth your time! Fun Fact: Megamaster was trying to catch his own Joltik and I was bored enough to give him one after a PvP battle...which froze several times and never finished. He still got the Joltik though.

DeathbyaDingbat
Megamaster
Zottelchen
BreezeWindchaser
wait, the shroomish should be zottelchen's and the breloom should be mine since my number was drawn last.

wait, the shroomish should be zottelchen's and the breloom should be mine since my number was drawn last.
Alongside picking a random number for winners from www.random.org, I also pick a random Pokémon from the evolution line. For example, Shroomish was 1 and Breloom was 2, and then www.random.org picked 2, and then I picked the random winner.

You've been entered into the lottery!
buz the booze

You've been entered into the lottery!

The winners of Sanio's Living Dex Lottery for the day have been selected!

I'm happy with the amount of people that joined this entry. It should be like this more often.

The first number chosen was 3, which belongs to Zottelchen! You get the Vespiquen!
The last number chosen was 2, which belongs to DeathbyaDingbat! You get the Combee!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOURTEENTH DAILY LOTTERY ENTRY IS HERE!
Slowly but surely, all these Pokémon will be gone from my PC and into someone else's PC's...mostly Zottelchen's and Fanta's, but sometimes other people. Anywho, www.random.org picked #274, which is part of a full 3-Pokémon evolution line! Our prized Pokémon this entry are...
Seedot, Nuzleaf, and Shiftry!
273 Seedot.png 274 Nuzleaf.png 275 Shrifty.png

More Safari Zone Pokémon! Nuzleaf only appears in the Humid area with a 6% encounter rate. The IVs don't look too bad depending on what you're aiming for, but I'm not one to judge.

DeathbyaDingbat
Zottelchen
Falkner

Last edited: