[Indev 0.54.2] Sevii Islands and Rainbow Pass

So in my play-through, I've gotten the Tri-pass, defeated TR in Cerulean Cave and I can access Four Island via flying. I wasn't entirely sure where to go from here, due to Mt Silver not being currently accessible. In looking through the wikia, it states that after defeating TR in Cerulean Cave, you are able to receive the Rainbow pass to access the other islands? But it seems like the other Sevii Islands aren't in the game just yet?

I wasn't entirely sure if this was a bug or whether I'm just being a little dumb and not going to the right place. I've gotten Rock Climb, and faced the guest at Mt Ember, so I figured I've done everything, bar beat the guys within the studio. Do I need to beat them or is the Rainbow Pass that'll give me access to the other islands not implemented yet?

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
So in my play-through, I've gotten the Tri-pass, defeated TR in Cerulean Cave and I can access Four Island via flying. I wasn't entirely sure where to go from here, due to Mt Silver not being currently accessible. In looking through the wikia, it states that after defeating TR in Cerulean Cave, you are able to receive the Rainbow pass to access the other islands? But it seems like the other Sevii Islands aren't in the game just yet?

I wasn't entirely sure if this was a bug or whether I'm just being a little dumb and not going to the right place. I've gotten Rock Climb, and faced the guest at Mt Ember, so I figured I've done everything, bar beat the guys within the studio. Do I need to beat them or is the Rainbow Pass that'll give me access to the other islands not implemented yet?
the rainbow pass and part of the remaining islands are implemented. you need to defeat all of the Kanto gyms and then you can receive it from Oak with the national dex