Multiplayer EEVEE replaces sprites

I was fighting and capturing Mew, after capturing him and the battle ending, I immediately pressed the start menu, saved and exited out of the start menu. After that, an Eevee sprite took the place where Mew was. I couldn't interact with it, but I could go through it. Besides Mew, another sprite had taken the form of Eevee, but I don't remember where I saw it, (I saw it in a hallway). This glitch only lasts until you quit the game.

What I expected to happen:
See Mew's disappear.

What actually happened:
Eevee sprite was where Mew was.

Steps to reproduce, (I believe):
1. Fight and capture Mew with Mewtwo.
2. Immediatly press the Start button, save, and exit the menu.

(Add a crash log here if available and enclose it in the code tag with this button:
)

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
I was fighting and capturing Mew, after capturing him and the battle ending, I immediately pressed the start menu, saved and exited out of the start menu. After that, an Eevee sprite took the place where Mew was. I couldn't interact with it, but I could go through it. Besides Mew, another sprite had taken the form of Eevee, but I don't remember where I saw it, (I saw it in a hallway). This glitch only lasts until you quit the game.

What I expected to happen:
See Mew's disappear.

What actually happened:
Eevee sprite was where Mew was.

Steps to reproduce, (I believe):
1. Fight and capture Mew with Mewtwo.
2. Immediatly press the Start button, save, and exit the menu.

(Add a crash log here if available and enclose it in the code tag with this button:
)
Were you on a server?

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Yes, I was on the main server.
What you experienced is almost certainly the result of the ghosting bug; the Pokémon that follow other players have a small chance of randomly appearing elsewhere on your end. This won't happen if you play locally.

What you experienced is almost certainly the result of the ghosting bug; the Pokémon that follow other players have a small chance of randomly appearing elsewhere on your end. This won't happen if you play locally.
Ohhhh, thank you for telling me! I didn't mind it, I just posted it on here so the programmers can know. Glad I could help... in a way.