• There isn't very much activity here anymore. We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Fixed (0.24.1)Breeding possible bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Elite
Contributor
I know i asked you before nilllzz, but I am just walking around to test it and there is how much i walked yet:
DaycareSteps|19706

Acording to bulbapedia after 255 steps the game "try" to creat an egg and read those rates:
Breeding rate

• Same species, different ID numbers
The chance of getting an Egg is 69.3% (has a value of 70). The old man in the Day Care will say: "The two seem to get along very well."
  • Same species, same ID numbers
The chance of getting an Egg is 49.5% (has a value of 50). The old man in the Day Care will say: "The two seem to get along."
  • Different species, different ID numbers
The chance of getting an Egg is 49.5% (has a value of 50). The old man in the Day Care will say: "The two seem to get along."
  • Different species, same ID numbers
The chance of getting an Egg is 19.8% (has a value of 20). The old man in the Day Care will say: "The two don't seem to like each other."

I am with different species, differents ID numbers at the day care. Jigglypuff and Ditto. I have 50% chance of getting an egg and I walked the enought to get 77 chances of getting it.
With this high hate and high number of steps i think i should got an egg by now.

Maybe it is not a bug and i am really unlucky, but maybe it is a bug only with different species breeding or anything like that, i don`t know.

nilllzz

Kolben Developer
Administrator
P3D Developer
I am sorry that you've done all this work to test it. But there is really a bug: When you have a not genderless Pokémon and Ditto in the Daycare, the two won't breed. It works in every other case :p

Fixed for the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.