• There isn't very much activity here anymore. We recommend you join our Discord server to get real-time response: Discord Invite Link

Fixed Sprout Tower[0.24.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
I believe that is intended however I not sure if nillzz did that while knowing that there were no wild pokemon on the floor

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
I just played Crystal
there were no pokemon on the first floor
I believe gold was the same
and I just checked serebii
there are no wild pokemon on the first floor
(I have nothing against having them there in this but they weren't in the origanals

nilllzz

Kolben Developer
Administrator
P3D Developer
I just played Crystal
there were no pokemon on the first floor
I believe gold was the same
and I just checked serebii
there are no wild pokemon on the first floor
(I have nothing against having them there in this but they weren't in the origanals
so it's basically a false information there?

Edit:
I mean false information on bulbapedia.

nilllzz

Kolben Developer
Administrator
P3D Developer
since we are kinda following the originals it would be better to change it.
Some people might report it again if I wouldn't change it

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
I believe the entrance part, where the people are residing, houses no wild Pokemon on the floor. However, when you enter the ground floor again (coming from the 2nd floor) where you battle some Sages, there should be wild Pokemon encounters.

However, implementing something like this seems an impossible feat, since they're filed as the same area. They'd have to be separate in order for it to work.

nilllzz

Kolben Developer
Administrator
P3D Developer
I believe the entrance part, where the people are residing, houses no wild Pokemon on the floor. However, when you enter the ground floor again (coming from the 2nd floor) where you battle some Sages, there should be wild Pokemon encounters.

However, implementing something like this seems an impossible feat, since they're filed as the same area. They'd have to be separate in order for it to work.
I have something up my sleeve for that ;)
I just put invisible grass there.

DevoidLight

Gym Leader

I have something up my sleeve for that ;)
I just put invisible grass there.
Haha, tricky :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.