Not starting up?

moogel7

Starting Trainer
Hi! I've been trying for about 2 days to start the game; i'm a new player and I was wondering how I could start it. Everytime it says it cannot reach github; I went and downloaded the P3D master files and tried again but no dice. Everything on the launcher is blank and launch won't do anything.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Hi! I've been trying for about 2 days to start the game; i'm a new player and I was wondering how I could start it. Everytime it says it cannot reach github; I went and downloaded the P3D master files and tried again but no dice. Everything on the launcher is blank and launch won't do anything.
Launcher is not working right now, try the standalone version of the game (posted on GitHub and on GameJolt).

moogel7

Starting Trainer
Thank you so much; just one question. I can't access any online mode like this right? I tried going to "New Game" and it said It's offline only; and load game or continue don't do anything because i've never had an account here.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Thank you so much; just one question. I can't access any online mode like this right? I tried going to "New Game" and it said It's offline only; and load game or continue don't do anything because i've never had an account here.
Online mode is accessed via GameJolt, which can be found in the bottom right corner of the title screen.