Crash Launcher crashes when trying to download any version of the game

Norjia

Starting Trainer
hello everyone. i've been trying to solve this one for months but can't find anything that helps. my launcher (yes launcher i can't even geet to the game yet) chrashes whenever i try to download the game itself. it stops at the status "preparing" and then chrashes on me and shows me the "has stopped working" prompt i have installed the required things such as framework and xna just now

EDIT: i now installed the launcher vie the pokemon 3d site and iit cannot connect to github

Last edited by a moderator:

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
hello everyone. i've been trying to solve this one for months but can't find anything that helps. my launcher (yes launcher i can't even geet to the game yet) chrashes whenever i try to download the game itself. it stops at the status "preparing" and then chrashes on me and shows me the "has stopped working" prompt i have installed the required things such as framework and xna just now

EDIT: i now installed the launcher vie the pokemon 3d site and iit cannot connect to github
Welcome to the forums! First off, please do not double-post. I have merged your posts this time, but please avoid doing so next time.

The launcher is currently bugged right now, so we suggest grabbing the standalone version from either the GitHub or the GameJolt page.