Not Responding

Gasiok

Starting Trainer
I dont know if this forum is still alive but im looking for a help with game. Launcher is working, its downloading game content etc. When i launch a game i can see a window and it freez, after a while its not responding. Im adding a screen. I have OpenAL same as Frameworks and XNA . I tryed to download different version of the game but i have the same problem. I'm not sure how to get crash log, beucause i need to kill the process of the game to close it.

My PC - Intel Core i3-3120M 2.5GHz
GeForce GT 635M

Any solution?

Attachments

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
I dont know if this forum is still alive but im looking for a help with game. Launcher is working, its downloading game content etc. When i launch a game i can see a window and it freez, after a while its not responding. Im adding a screen. I have OpenAL same as Frameworks and XNA . I tryed to download different version of the game but i have the same problem. I'm not sure how to get crash log, beucause i need to kill the process of the game to close it.

My PC - Intel Core i3-3120M 2.5GHz
GeForce GT 635M

Any solution?
Are you sure you have .NET Framework? That and XNA Framework are two very similarly named but different programs. XNA Framework isn’t actually needed anymore, but .NET Framework is, and I don’t see it in your programs list.

Gasiok

Starting Trainer
Um.. Accually i dont see it on my programs list, but when i'm trying to install Framework i get messege that says that .Net Framework 4.0 is already a part of a system and i have the same or higher version of it.

I just downloaded newest version of Framework from microsoft and got the same message that i have it already

Okay... After 15 minutes music turned on, seems like game is working extremely slow idk why (music is fine) :/ I saw menu but all the time i had not responding and menu was not moving or reacting.

EDIT: I installed game on my tablet, its working, immediately going to menu but there is like 5 fps, totally not playable. Probably tablet is too weak :p With Intel Atom and Intel Graphics 500.. Just wanted to check if i had the same problem like on PC

Edit again,on my tablet i tryed to get new game. When i was in my house game worked perfectly, when i left it i had 1 FPS

Last edited by a moderator:

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Um.. Accually i dont see it on my programs list, but when i'm trying to install Framework i get messege that says that .Net Framework 4.0 is already a part of a system and i have the same or higher version of it.

I just downloaded newest version of Framework from microsoft and got the same message that i have it already

Okay... After 15 minutes music turned on, seems like game is working extremely slow idk why (music is fine) :/ I saw menu but all the time i had not responding and menu was not moving or reacting.

EDIT: I installed game on my tablet, its working, immediately going to menu but there is like 5 fps, totally not playable. Probably tablet is too weak :p With Intel Atom and Intel Graphics 500.. Just wanted to check if i had the same problem like on PC

Edit again,on my tablet i tryed to get new game. When i was in my house game worked perfectly, when i left it i had 1 FPS
I'd delete everything and reinstall the game, maybe something got corrupted.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
U mean like create profile and download everything again? I tried that before :/
No, I mean *everything*, profile and launcher. Wipe P3D from your system and try again. We've never had reports of the game running this badly.

Gasiok

Starting Trainer
Still the same :(

Edit. Accually i download v0.53.3 and this one works verry fine :|

I will check other versions

Last edited by a moderator:

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Still the same :(

Edit. Accually i download v0.53.3 and this one works verry fine :|

I will check other versions
That's because there was a major engine change between Indev 0.53.3 and Indev 0.54. If the latest version is giving you trouble, your computer may not be able to run it properly.