Windows 10 not letting me play PKMN 3D

NintenAkira

Starting Trainer
Describe the bug you experienced here.
So I got the most recent launcher and updated, but it kept not working properly. I uninstalled and reinstalled, then Windows got all strict saying I can't extract the exe files because they're dangerous and I don't have permission apparently. What the absolute hell? I scanned it twice with my antiviruses and it told me the zip was clean. Also, even when I could get it to run, it wouldn't let me apply the lost silver game mode. I extracted the file into the gamemode and pokemon folder like the directions told me, but lost silver never showed up in the game menu. This is all just really weird. I hate Windows sometimes. It only does what you want it to do when it feels like it. Now I can't play a game or add a game mode. Ugh.
What I expected to happen:
I expected the game and game modes to actually work.

What actually happened:
Windows started deleting the exe files and the lost silver patch wasn't even recognized.

(Add a crash log here if available and enclose it in the code tag with this button:
)

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
So I got the most recent launcher and updated, but it kept not working properly. I uninstalled and reinstalled, then Windows got all strict saying I can't extract the exe files because they're dangerous and I don't have permission apparently. What the absolute hell? I scanned it twice with my antiviruses and it told me the zip was clean. Also, even when I could get it to run, it wouldn't let me apply the lost silver game mode. I extracted the file into the gamemode and pokemon folder like the directions told me, but lost silver never showed up in the game menu. This is all just really weird. I hate Windows sometimes. It only does what you want it to do when it feels like it. Now I can't play a game or add a game mode. Ugh.

What actually happened:
Windows started deleting the exe files and the lost silver patch wasn't even recognized.

(Add a crash log here if available and enclose it in the code tag with this button:
)
Lost Silver is outdated, and will not work with the most recent version of the game.

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator

What actually happened:

)
can you show a screenshot of the message you get?