Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielRTRD

Webmaster
Administrator
P3D Developer
Contributor
Elite Four
Since I have seen a lot of scattered threads and post about the launcher I thought that we should have ONE thread for feedback for it.

Let me know if there is something you want to change about the launcher.

This is not a support thread for the game or the launcher. Use the community support forum.

DanielRTRD

Webmaster
Administrator
P3D Developer
Contributor
Elite Four
just something I thought I would mention:
the launcher displays the "you have the most recent version" everytime you open it
could it not do that and only display when there is a new version of the launcher or the game
it is a bit nitpicky but......
I would like that, too - would be nice to have the Launcher-Check enabled without clicking this window away every time
So should it be shown as a text on the launcher and not as a message box?

hannes3120

Trainer
Donator
just something I thought I would mention:
the launcher displays the "you have the most recent version" everytime you open it
could it not do that and only display when there is a new version of the launcher or the game
it is a bit nitpicky but......
I would like that, too - would be nice to have the Launcher-Check enabled without clicking this window away every time
So should it be shown as a text on the launcher and not as a message box?
I would like it if we don't get a message at all if the launcher is up-to-date - only if there is a later version (like it is with the game-updates)

Tim Dargan

Pokémon Ranger
Donator
I noticed my current launcher isn't displaying the 1.4 pokemon update on the main page - either my launcher has a prob or you guys should work on that :p

Tim Dargan

Pokémon Ranger
Donator
the version number with the new things below - when I open my launcher it says, "Version 0.23 - new features:............and all the version 0.23 updates - except I'm playing 0.24 so obviously the launcher isn't fully updated

DanielRTRD

Webmaster
Administrator
P3D Developer
Contributor
Elite Four
the version number with the new things below - when I open my launcher it says, "Version 0.23 - new features:............and all the version 0.23 updates - except I'm playing 0.24 so obviously the launcher isn't fully updated
It is the website that is not updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.