Game Pokémon 3D Version Indev 0.54.1

J

jianmingyong

XNA have been updated with rather small patch to fix some critical issues. Mainly FPS and some miscellaneous typos when porting MonoGame to XNA. While they are not really game breaking, it is still annoying to play something that doesn't go on par with v0.53.3.

Your wait is now over, with the revised XNA v0.54.1, offset map event leaks are fixed. Players should be able to play smoothly without getting too lag caused by offset map.

The folder name have been renamed to conform with the launcher requirements. Launcher do not officially support XNA. However you may actually trick the launcher to run XNA version by creating a new profile and place the file into the respective folders.

Those with XNA might want to redownload again to apply these wonderful fixes.

Have fun!

J

jianmingyong

XNA have been updated again with rather critical bug fix due to the problems with PvP as I forget to remove one critical stuff in the gameplay.
To get this fix, redownload the XNA binaries again and you should be good to go!

Hello, i can't download the last update, when thedownload is in 27mb she stop it and don't download more, you can upload the folder of the game to mf or mega? I've try it 5 times, im sorry about my dialect,im from L.A, Venezuela, thanks i really wanna play this awesome project

Please help!

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Hello, i can't download the last update, when thedownload is in 27mb she stop it and don't download more, you can upload the folder of the game to mf or mega? I've try it 5 times, im sorry about my dialect,im from L.A, Venezuela, thanks i really wanna play this awesome project

Please help!
Try the following:
1. Remove all components of the game and download the launcher again
2. Ensure that you have all of the necessary requirements.
3. Ensure that your antivirus is not blocking the program in any way.