Game Pokémon3D Version 0.54

Just gonna throw this up here, since I kind of have no idea where to put it.

If you crash right before you head up the second ramp in the Elite Four area, this is a temp fix.

Save at the top of the first ramp. Exit the game and open a previous version. Continue up the second ramp until you reach the doors to the Elite Four Will. Save, exit, then open the new version. Continue onward like you normally do. It's a temp fix until the next update.

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator

If you crash right before you head up the second ramp in the Elite Four area, this is a temp fix.

Save at the top of the first ramp. Exit the game and open a previous version. Continue up the second ramp until you reach the doors to the Elite Four Will. Save, exit, then open the new version. Continue onward like you normally do. It's a temp fix until the next update.
That won't necessarily work for GameJolt accounts.

Capt_Segis

Engine Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator

Known bug. Already fixed for v0.54.1, sorry for the inconveniences.

Is it actually possible to unzip the P3D version 0.54 on Linux distro? Cuz I tried and after unzipping the 0.54.zip, there was no desired effect.