Map Ecruteak City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned

Gym Leader
Banned
Man, this is taking forever....
So I've completed all of the trees, most of the ground, all of the water and a few buildings. It's taking forever mostly from trying to get used to Pokeditor. I've pretty much gotten it down, but I've still got a little bit to go. I'll post screenshots really soon.

Splint

Gym Leader
Contributor
Welcome to the world of mapping at least we got a pokeditor now before we had nothing but notepad to make the maps :p

Anyway back on topic will u be posting screenshots of your progress on the map?

Banned

Gym Leader
Banned
Man, this is taking forever....
So I've completed all of the trees, most of the ground, all of the water and a few buildings. It's taking forever mostly from trying to get used to Pokeditor. I've pretty much gotten it down, but I've still got a little bit to go. I'll post screenshots really soon.
I'm getting annoyed by Pokeditor, and I keep ragequiting, but it's easier than Notepad(For the most part).

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
I use notepad mostly but use pokeditor to see that i'm doing it right
so i will have both open and every time I make a change/group of similar changes to the map in notepad i will then load the map in pokeditor to see if it looks right

Splint

Gym Leader
Contributor
Save after doing important things and save often there is no real auto-save pretty sure u learned that the hard way by now :p.

Banned

Gym Leader
Banned
Save after doing important things and save often there is no real auto-save pretty sure u learned that the hard way by now :p.
I do save often, pretty much after every change. But sometimes I forget to. It's never really any major changes though. :p

Darkfire

Administrator
Administrator
P3D Developer
this is why i use the txt editior
i can copy a bunch of the grass selections from one place and then just edit the position and size

OhSnapItsDavid

Dragon Tamer
Contributor
You guys are doing a great job. I hope there's more than one working on the maps. I heard some are working on Hoenn already and others on Kanto. Maybe it's better to finish the Jhoto map first? It's faster that way isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.