Confirmed [Indev 0.54] Stuck at Faraway Island

Aristotle

Starting Trainer
Describe the bug you experienced here.
I explored faraway island trying to find out whether i could encounter any legendary pokemon there. I saved after entering a new area on the island and now I'm stuck.
There is no exit, there are trees all around me (I cant take a step in any direction, nor interact with the trees), I can't fly out or use an escape rod.

What I expected to happen:
I expected to find out whether a certain legendary pokemon was implemented.

What actually happened:
After entering the area i got stuck.

Steps to reproduce:
1. ...
2. ...

(Add a crash log here if available and enclose it in the code tag with this button:
)

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Describe the bug you experienced here.
I explored faraway island trying to find out whether i could encounter any legendary pokemon there. I saved after entering a new area on the island and now I'm stuck.
There is no exit, there are trees all around me (I cant take a step in any direction, nor interact with the trees), I can't fly out or use an escape rod.

What I expected to happen:
I expected to find out whether a certain legendary pokemon was implemented.

What actually happened:
After entering the area i got stuck.

Steps to reproduce:
1. ...
2. ...

(Add a crash log here if available and enclose it in the code tag with this button:
)
Can you take a screenshot of what you are describing?

Tornado9797

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
Moving to Community Support as it seems to be the result of a one-time occurrence. If this ever happens again I will move it back to the bug forum.

EDIT: Undone. I was recently able to reproduce this. Make sure you are not holding any direction when entering/exiting the interior of Faraway Island, else you will get stuck in the trees.

Last edited: