List Of Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessKooh

Trainer
Donator
Okay I was thinking rather than some of us searching for Mods and whatnot we could list ones here in one place that are either complete, Open for testing or anyone is willing to share.

So How bout Anyone have Any Mods, Maps etc. Finished or open for testing/sharing that they are willing to post in this thread?

Splint

Gym Leader
Contributor
We have separated the forum for exactly this purpose "Released Projects" and "Works in Progress" each represent mods that are either finished or unfinished, however if u wish u could use this thread specifically for letting people ask if they want a mod or map to be tested before release.

Just edit the thread title and change your post to reflect this change and i will sticky it so people can easily find the thread if they wish others to come and test out their mod / maps

PrincessKooh

Trainer
Donator
We have separated the forum for exactly this purpose "Released Projects" and "Works in Progress" each represent mods that are either finished or unfinished, however if u wish u could use this thread specifically for letting people ask if they want a mod or map to be tested before release.

Just edit the thread title and change your post to reflect this change and i will sticky it so people can easily find the thread if they wish others to come and test out their mod / maps
Uh... Tell me how to edit it and I'll gladly do so after I get back home from work... Gotta go soon :dead:

DracoHouston

Kolben Developer
Contributor
i find wiki pages are a better way of indexing this stuff than forum threads :x should have both at first but eventually the wiki should be the place ppl know to go for info

PrincessKooh

Trainer
Donator
i find wiki pages are a better way of indexing this stuff than forum threads :x should have both at first but eventually the wiki should be the place ppl know to go for info
Alas the Wiki seems to lack in updates & getting the treatment it should but then again alas sadly I've known other Wiki's to have been slightly neglected. I'd help in that respect but for some reason I've never been able to update or add to ANY Wiki I've tried or wanted to update/Add to :(

DracoHouston

Kolben Developer
Contributor
Alas the Wiki seems to lack in updates & getting the treatment it should but then again alas sadly I've known other Wiki's to have been slightly neglected. I'd help in that respect but for some reason I've never been able to update or add to ANY Wiki I've tried or wanted to update/Add to :(
our one should be editable for everyone with an account which you can just register for like this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.