Game Pokemon 3D Version 0.53.1

J

jianmingyong

I wish you guys would keep us posted a little bit more. You said more news was coming in the next week, but now it's been two weeks and so far we've heard nothing. Sure, I understand you guys can run into bugs that can delay update releases, but could you at least tell us?
One problem, the news is posted somewhere off the forum so no one really knows. SViper did show a link before but well... it is still not noticeable.

One problem, the news is posted somewhere off the forum so no one really knows. SViper did show a link before but well... it is still not noticeable.
I just think it would be nice to have maybe a weekly update or something of the sort in this subforum. When there is nothing posted for months on end it makes one wonder whether or not the project is even alive still. Just something to keep the users up to date on what is going on with development. Even if it's a simple,"Hey, we're still at it!"

Fanta

Content Developer
P3D Developer
Global Moderator
soon 30 days...
like holy fuck.. this is just sad tbh
Oh, it's been a month already? haven't even noticed that, I just wish that AT LEAST the game development weekly news are posted on time!

also, testing the auto-ban system...:angelic: